ADVERTISEMENT

Girls are party

PHILCANE

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Have you seen this on The news. 16 friends WENT out last week to a bar for a birthday party i florida.all 16 girls tested posivite for The covid 19. The girls said we were stupid and its there fault but advised The governor to close bars.Folks this isnt over until we Get a vaccine. For The last 5 days fl has had more cases than since this thing started. Fl just broke The ONE day high for cases.Arizona has asked for more nurses and there icu units are 2/3 full. 21 states are rising and how do you keep bars open,people go to bars to bé close to each other just common sense.

Have you seen this on The news. 16 friends WENT out last week to a bar for a birthday party i florida.all 16 girls tested posivite for The covid 19. The girls said we were stupid and its there fault but advised The governor to close bars.Folks this isnt over until we Get a vaccine. For The last 5 days fl has had more cases than since this thing started. Fl just broke The ONE day high for cases.Arizona has asked for more nurses and there icu units are 2/3 full. 21 states are rising and how do you keep bars open,people go to bars to bé close to each other just common sense.
Have you looked up the research for people who have had the flu shot and are getting false positives for COVID? Interesting topic. Good and bad if it’s true.

good news it’s not nearly as contagious as being reported. Bad news is it’s way more deadly if the cause of death figures are accurate.

What were their ages? Any of them hospitalized? How many are asymtomatic?

Finally, did the 10,000 people marching in more than 100 cities across the US, arm-in-arm, many who rioted injuring small business, other minorities, and law enforcement, get tested?

Selective outrage!

Finally, did the 10,000 people marching in more than 100 cities across the US, arm-in-arm, many who rioted injuring small business, other minorities, and law enforcement, get tested?

Selective outrage!
Furthermore, were these 16 whores among those protesting? These are good questions that need to be asked because if not, the lunatic left will runaway with their "narrative"

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Here are the important numbers: a little
More than 3000 in Fl have died.
Over half of the deaths have come from ALFs or Nursing homes.
Of the remaining 1500 deaths the VAST majority have been over 65 with previous health issues.
Hardly alarming.

Here are the important numbers: a little
More than 3000 in Fl have died.
Over half of the deaths have come from ALFs or Nursing homes.
Of the remaining 1500 deaths the VAST majority have been over 65 with previous health issues.
Hardly alarming.
These facts dont apply for the lunatic left

Reactions: 4210

Selective outrage!
Let's see.... risking lives for stopping 400 years of racist murdering blacks? Just going out to party on a birthday? Gee.. Wonder what's important. #BLM

Reactions: gokcub
Have you looked up the research for people who have had the flu shot and are getting false positives for COVID? Interesting topic. Good and bad if it’s true.

good news it’s not nearly as contagious as being reported. Bad news is it’s way more deadly if the cause of death figures are accurate.
There are some that don't want one scintilla of good news relating to this virus, but I know you were already aware of that...

Reactions: majus12

I doubt it. But i cant wait for The trump rally in tulsa which is a hot spot now and see The 50,000 people indoors. But wait if you Get coronavirus at The rally trump has said you need to sign waiver because its not is fault if you Get it. What a man hé is my hero
Selective outrage!

Furthermore, were these 16 whores among those protesting? These are good questions that need to be asked because if not, the lunatic left will runaway with their "narrative"
You are a sick person. Those girls were on tv and told their stories you need to watch it you pig. Do you have a daughter or wife you sicko

I hope you can go to The trump rally in tulsa which is indoors trump says 60000 people will be there. But hé stated you must sign a waiver because hé is not responsible if you Get cov 19. So i think you should follow your leader and go but wait Tulsa Oklahoma is a hot spot now. Hey sign that waiver so you can't sue moron

Reactions: gokcub

Selective outrage!
Selective outrage is the word of this decade!

Reactions: krvanness
I hope you can go to The trump rally in tulsa which is indoors trump says 60000 people will be there. But hé stated you must sign a waiver because hé is not responsible if you Get cov 19. So i think you should follow your leader and go but wait Tulsa Oklahoma is a hot spot now. Hey sign that waiver so you can't sue moron
Why would you have the right to sue if you choose to leave your home? Frivolous. Self accountability and stopping the victim culture are key to making changes.

Protesting? They were friends who met at a Irish bar on Jacksonville Beach that was packed to the gills ......Trumps rally will be packed with 19k of his base and the new cases that will come as a result will be startling....

What did you say.
Protesting? They were friends who met at a Irish bar on Jacksonville Beach that was packed to the gills ......Trumps rally will be packed with 19k of his base and the new cases that will come as a result will be startling....
Matt the cult will not believe facts the girls were on TV and these so called fake news people will not watch it because they can't stand facts. I invite the cult to watch on Sunday 9 PM trumps former head of national security and fox news host John Bolton about them meeting with the president of China and many things during his time working with trump. The cult will say of course this is fake news anything trump does is right. Just listen cult and i wait to hear your responses on monday

Hoax is all but over. Positives are up because testing is up. Flanigans and Cafe Ragazzi have gone from 10% full to 35% to 50% as of last Saturday. Understand something. This country is NOT shutting down again. We will keep opening up. If you are hesitant, stay home. More seats at the game, less wait at the restaurants, more room in the tailgate area.

You sign waivers EVERY time you download an app or join anything. You sign waivers to go paint balling, you sign waivers when you hire an attorney
Whats your point?
Pfffft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT