ADVERTISEMENT

Good Law-Abiding Americans Need To Self Arm Against BLM & Antifa.

"We cower and apologize cause we're trained to. It won't change until we push back".

-Stuck Mojo

Police will not be enough to stop this from happening. It will be up to citizens to thwart this madness.

Greg Glassman the founder and CEO of Crossfit who is actually kind of an ass but anyway he made a joke on Twitter. A joke that consisted of “Floyd 19”. That’s it. And the vast majority of owners of CF affiliates and athletes have disavowed him including the one I coach it. Meanwhile these people have made tons of $ and gotten fame endorsements etc from a concept he developed and they bail on him over a JOKE. Unreal. The PC in this county is out of control.

I will. I text my police buddies for recommendations.

There you go. If you need something economical you could do worse than Palmetto state Armory. For ammo too, but they have their own brand of AR that my son in law bought for his first. It's not bad.

Greg Glassman the founder and CEO of Crossfit who is actually kind of an ass but anyway he made a joke on Twitter. A joke that consisted of “Floyd 19”. That’s it. And the vast majority of owners of CF affiliates and athletes have disavowed him including the one I coach it. Meanwhile these people have made tons of $ and gotten fame endorsements etc from a concept he developed and they bail on him over a JOKE. Unreal. The PC in this county is out of control.
Maybe that is nothing to joke about.

My high pressure water guns for the pool are locked and loaded.

Any mad protestor will wish they didn’t enter my yard or house. F them animals.

NO JUSTICE......NO PEACE!!!
Funny how the resident cuck supports this Antifa & BLM violence, yet takes no part in the action. He just watches everyone else. Like he did with this one...

LorettaRobinson800x1000-240x300.jpg

Reactions: advarkas
There you go. If you need something economical you could do worse than Palmetto state Armory. For ammo too, but they have their own brand of AR that my son in law bought for his first. It's not bad.
Turns out my brother's buddy is a FFD, makes the ARs himself. I ended up ordering 3 AR15s, dark bronze two tone, blacked out mmod 16" quad rail, upgraded bolt carrier, upgraded stock, forged machine lower... He's sending me the material/parts specs tomorrow. Can't wait to train with it.

Turns out my brother's buddy is a FFD, makes the ARs himself. I ended up ordering 3 AR15s, dark bronze two tone, blacked out mmod 16" quad rail, upgraded bolt carrier, upgraded stock, forged machine lower... He's sending me the material/parts specs tomorrow. Can't wait to train with it.

Good deal! You will have a blast. Eotech makes a nice holographic sight, but a little pricey. I also bought a few Vortex Strike Fire 2 red dots. Cheap and a lifetime warranty. Makes acquiring a target super quick and easy.

Good deal! You will have a blast. Eotech makes a nice holographic sight, but a little pricey. I also bought a few Vortex Strike Fire 2 red dots. Cheap and a lifetime warranty. Makes acquiring a target super quick and easy.
I'll check them out in the next day or two, he's gonna list some add ons he has access to versus avail in market. I bought one for each of my brothers, so we're having some fun with it.

Reactions: dorsey2005

I'll check them out in the next day or two, he's gonna list some add ons he has access to versus avail in market. I bought one for each of my brothers, so we're having some fun with it.

Damn good stuff right here.

Reactions: utatem
I'm excited about it, have only owned hand guns to date. The FFD says they will be $1500-2000 retail. He's building them for $850 each. Feels like Christmas!

Always nice having an insider to help. They really are great fun.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Always nice having an insider to help. They really are great fun.
Initially, I was on-line for a couple hours looking at ARs, some crazy new sht out there, but I just confused myself with options. Definitely helps to know someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT