ADVERTISEMENT

Governor DeSantis Appoints First Jamaican Born Person To Florida Supreme Court.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Thank you Governor DeSantis! Both a well-earned appointment and a historical moment for Florida. Not surprising that the both local and state mainstream media failed to properly cover it because it doesn’t fit their self-serving far left narrative. Congrats to Justice Francis, the first Jamaican born Justice to serve on the Florida Supreme Court. Florida continues to have EXCELLENT Justices serving on our State Supreme Court

Reactions: jpboca
Thank you Governor DeSantis! Both a well-earned appointment and a historical moment for Florida. Not surprising that the both local and state mainstream media failed to properly cover it because it doesn’t fit their self-serving far left narrative. Congrats to Justice Francis, the first Jamaican born Justice to serve on the Florida Supreme Court. Florida continues to have EXCELLENT Justices serving on our State Supreme Court

Like Burgess Owens, she isn’t respected by the AA community, so it doesn’t count.

Nobody cares!!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Racist!!! You think you’re better than Jamaicans? Skunk please...they have good weed and cook way better than you ever could. They’re friendly people and their country is beautiful. Have you ever scaled the Dunn’s River Falls? GTFOH racist!!!

Did I do that right, in true libtard style?

Racist!!! You think you’re better than Jamaicans? Skunk please...they have good weed and cook way better than you ever could. They’re friendly people and their country is beautiful. Have you ever scaled the Dunn’s River Falls? GTFOH racist!!!

Did I do that right, in true libtard style?
You did, Mr No Class.

You did, Mr No Class.
Here ya go with the name-calling...I’d say your triggered yet again, but I guess I shouldn’t because trigger rhymes with another bad word, and I shouldn’t say the former because they sound so similar. And then I’d be labeled a racist for saying “triggered”.

Here ya go with the name-calling...I’d say your triggered yet again, but I guess I shouldn’t because trigger rhymes with another bad word, and I shouldn’t say the former because they sound so similar. And then I’d be labeled a racist for saying “triggered”.
Scumbag!! Better?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT