ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Juneteenth!!!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
I trust you all are celebrating this glorious day when the slaves in Texas were informed they were free. Although Lincoln had signed the Emancipation Proclamation several years earlier the plantation owners in Texas did not inform them. I wonder why?

I trust you all are celebrating this glorious day when the slaves in Texas were informed they were free. Although Lincoln had signed the Emancipation Proclamation several years earlier the plantation owners in Texas did not inform them. I wonder why?
Good question, but why are you just now “celebrating” and commenting on Juneteenth? You’ve never mentioned it before in all the years on CaneSport. Did you just recently hear about this celebration and jumping on the media bandwagon? More fake selectivity from you!

More black babies are aborted in New York City than are born. Isn't that a bigger issue than a career criminal being murdered although I don't agree in the manner he was murdered

Reactions: NYC-Cane116th
Of course the libs dont. Right now we judge former slave owners by today's standards. In the future I believe that people who encourage and support abortion will be judged in the same light. They believe it's ok to murder unborn babies because they dont consider them human and the mother has the right to do with baby as they please....sound familiar?

Funny how you guys hate abortion but will not allow these babies access to affordable healthcare and you support racist cops to kill them if they look too intimidating. I wonder why?

Good question, but why are you just now “celebrating” and commenting on Juneteenth? You’ve never mentioned it before in all the years on CaneSport. Did you just recently hear about this celebration and jumping on the media bandwagon? More fake selectivity from you!
Just because your dumbass never heard of Juneteenth don't place me in your low IQ category.

Reactions: JusticeCanes
Okay one last try. Was it because BLM had not been started yet?
Cems has been in that whitey neighborhood so long he has lost his street cred. He just goes along with whatever the other black folk say.

Weak. I guess I could refute you but what's the point. Keep killing them babies and imagine people are intimidated by you and blame the world for all your problems. Good luck.

Thanks but no luck needed. Just allow folks access to affordable healthcare and stop cops from killing those grown up babies you claim you are concerned about.

Reactions: zackbear
Thanks but no luck needed. Just allow folks access to affordable healthcare and stop cops from killing those grown up babies you claim you are concerned about.
My question is this. Are you going to thank TRUMP for making this June thingy relevant for you. Obama didnt even do it and he is black. Go figure. Doak Cambell name is gone too because he was racist as well. My great great grandfather was probably racist so I think I should strip myself of my last name.

We are on a roll America. Now we all know how Rome fell.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Just because your dumbass never heard of Juneteenth don't place me in your low IQ category.
Lyin’ Cems is back Lyin’. This was never mentioned by you on here ever before. Sorry Lyin’ Cems, you got caught in a big one!

Funny how you guys hate abortion but will not allow these babies access to affordable healthcare and you support racist cops to kill them if they look too intimidating. I wonder why?
Which babies weren’t afforded healthcare, if not free healthcare? This should be good lmao. You do know when you go to the hospital to have a baby you fill out a form noting your insurance information. If you couldn’t afford insurance you applied through the state and each individual state had coverage through their own programs. did I mention my mom was an OB Nurse for 17 years and her father after retiring from Standard Oil sat on the Board of Directors for the local hospital for about 10 years before retiring.

Unfortunately there were those who made plenty of money but weren’t financially responsible enough to afford a child, yet there they were. They then blamed the system for their decisions. These are the same people living in a sh-tty 700sq ft house With no food in the refrigerator while driving a Cadillac Escalade.

Do you pay for health care...and when you bring a baby into the world it is your responsibility to care for it..that means financially and all around...so if you don't have the means don't procreate. In other words have responsibility for urself

Do you pay for health care...and when you bring a baby into the world it is your responsibility to care for it..that means financially and all around...so if you don't have the means don't procreate. In other words have responsibility for urself

And for those incess and rape victims what is your solution? Abortion or no abortion?

Which babies weren’t afforded healthcare, if not free healthcare? This should be good lmao. You do know when you go to the hospital to have a baby you fill out a form noting your insurance information. If you couldn’t afford insurance you applied through the state and each individual state had coverage through their own programs. did I mention my mom was an OB Nurse for 17 years and her father after retiring from Standard Oil sat on the Board of Directors for the local hospital for about 10 years before retiring.

Unfortunately there were those who made plenty of money but weren’t financially responsible enough to afford a child, yet there they were. They then blamed the system for their decisions. These are the same people living in a sh-tty 700sq ft house With no food in the refrigerator while driving a Cadillac Escalade.
Your generalizations about poor people is laughable. There are many hard working Americans through no fault of their own cannot afford healthcare insurance. But you and other right wingers love to grind their faces into the ground for being poor.

Cems has been posting here since 2006 and never a mention of Juneteenth. Selective holiday! Way to go Cems for learning about this holiday and getting woke.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT