ADVERTISEMENT

Heard a logical reason for the Georgia "no handing out water" rule

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
When I first heard about how the State of Georgia was making it against the law to provide water to someone in line, I thought "that makes no sense - why would they do that". But rather than assuming because Don Lemon' and Chuckie Todd said so, it must be true, I spoke to people that actually live in Georgia. The law is designed to protect people waiting in line from being harassed. If you want to bring your Gramma a bottle of water you will not be arrested.

Apparently in November's election in a few precincts Democrat groups like Antifa were threatening Trump supporters and offering small bills, food and drinks (better than water) to vote Biden. For years the voting booth and line have been sacred. The candidate supporters and their signs were kept across the street away from the voters. This year in Georgia, under the guise of compassion, advocacy groups came into direct contact with voters to either harass or bribe them. Let's all try to be fairminded. The KKK and Proud Boy's should have no right to be anywhere near voters because they are being "nice" and handing out water to anyone wearing Biden Blue. The same goes for Antifa and BLM being "nice" to anyone wearing a MAGA hat . To the people in Georgia this rule is meant to protect voters on both sides from intimidation. Once again the liberal media is reporting its agenda, not facts.

Last edited:
When I first heard about how the State of Georgia was making it against the law to provide water to someone in line, I thought "that makes no sense - why would they do that". But rather than assuming because Don Lemon' and Chuckie Todd said so, it must be true, I spoke to people that actually live in Georgia. The law is designed to protect people waiting in line from being harassed. If you want to bring your Gramma a bottle of water you will not be arrested.

Apparently in November's election in a few precincts Democrat groups like Antifa were threatening Trump supporters and offering small bills, food and drinks (better than water) to vote Biden. For years the voting booth and line have been sacred. The candidate supporters and their signs were kept across the street away from the voters. This year in Georgia, under the guise of compassion, advocacy groups came into direct contact with voters to either harass or bribe them. Let's all try to be fairminded. The KKK and Proud Boy's should have no right to be anywhere near voters because they are being "nice" and handing out water to anyone wearing Biden Blue. The same goes for Antifa and BLM being "nice" to anyone wearing a MAGA hat . To the people in Georgia this rule is meant to protect voters on both sides from intimidation. Once again the liberal media is reporting its agenda, not facts.
Nailed it. Nothing in the bill prohibits water from being provided to people in line. In fact, poll workers and precincts are exempt from the restriction.

Instead, it is exactly as you said. Prohibit campaigning to people in line.

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT