ADVERTISEMENT

Just reading the lounge for the first time. This Cems guy is a total moron LOL

VanderbiltAlum

RookieCane
Feb 15, 2022
Cems is living in an alternate universe if he thinks a Republican isn’t winning in a landslide in 2024 and it will likely be Trump. If not, it will be Desantis.

I’m a moderate. I have no political affiliation. Not a Trump fan really. I think he acts ridiculous a lot of the time. However, the truth is that in the past year everything has gone to absolute shit and the democrats control the house, senate, and White House right now.

Biden is a total embarrassment. Trump was a far superior president.

The liberal mainstream media hated Trump and declared war on him. They divided the country doing so. Despite that, Trump was an excellent president. He did many good things for the country (many of which you probably haven’t heard of thanks to the biased liberal media).

Biden and the dems have done absolutely nothing. Just a total waste of a presidency. The Democratic Party looks like a clown show right now.

Hunter Biden is everything the media made the Trumps out to be when in reality they weren’t close.

Just my .02 cents from a neutral observer.

Cems is living in an alternate universe if he thinks a Republican isn’t winning in a landslide in 2024 and it will likely be Trump. If not, it will be Desantis.

I’m a moderate. I have no political affiliation. Not a Trump fan really. I think he acts ridiculous a lot of the time. However, the truth is that in the past year everything has gone to absolute shit and the democrats control the house, senate, and White House right now.

The liberal mainstream media hated Trump and declared war on him. They divided the country doing so. Despite that, Trump was an excellent president. He did many good things for the country (many of which you probably haven’t heard of thanks to the biased liberal media).

Biden and the dems have done absolutely nothing. Just a total waste of a presidency. The Democratic Party looks like a clown show right now.

Hunter Biden is everything the media made the Trumps out to be when in reality they weren’t close.

Cems is just a diehard lefty who hates Trump. Once you get past that he’s alright, I could have a beer with Cems.

There just hasn’t been much good news for his side lately, so he’s had to dig in and fight a loosing battle.

The problem with Cems is that he just doesn't contribute to any type of intelligent discussion. I don't know if it's laziness , lack of knowledge or lack of intelligence. Maybe Honey1V knows. They seem to be tight for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
The problem with Cems is that he just doesn't contribute to any type of intelligent discussion. I don't know if it's laziness , lack of knowledge or lack of intelligence. Maybe Honey141V knows. They seem to be tight for some reason.
I'll go with laziness. No one could be so wrong so often.

Reactions: majus12
CEMS is good people
Fun to hang with at Canes games
Big Fan
I grew up in NY before I went to the U
In both places most of my acquaintances and friends were lefties .
They were just misguided, just like CEMS
But good people
CD ? Nah , I’m not going that far 😂

Reactions: genghiscane

Welcome to the lounge!
Yes cems is the village idiot, but he is our village idiot! As annoying as he can be, you will come to respect him for his loyalty to his cause, as misguided as it may be.

Vanderbilt: welcome to the Lounge! Looking forward to your posts. Try this on for a starter:

You say that that you’re a “moderate”? Don’t think so. Why?

Your statement that “Trump was an excellent president“ is absolute BS. He was and is an autocratic, narcissistic nut job obsessed only with his own self glorification. His ongoing effort to overturn the legitimate election results of 2020 was and is near traitorous. He has no respect for the laws, traditions and precedent governing presidential behavior.

OK. I’m done. Again, welcome to the Lounge.

Get after it! Jump in.

Last edited:

Welcome my friend, good to have new blood and fresh opinions.
I too have no party affiliation, I think both are VERY flawed. Biden HAS been an embarrassment as a president and his VP ain't much better...and I voted for the ticket. But I think his is attributed to his decline in mental capacity.....sadly, old age is wearing on the guy and it's pretty obvious. Trump however, was equally embarrassing as the leader of this great country but for many different reasons.

As far as the media declaring war on Trump.....well he brought it on himself with his outlandish behavior. The guy is a walking, talking POS who is an absolute self absorbed narcissist who has no business occupying the White House. How many politicians get caught on tape bragging about how they sexually assault women, or gets recorded trying to convince public officials to fraudulently "find votes" to change the outcome of a Presidential election.... Sorry bro, I have a hard time believing anyone is "neutral", if they believe Trump was an excellent president.

Now many will say, "well he may not be a great guy, but he was a great president". Well for me, character and integrity plays big with our elected officials, it's what guides you in your decision making. Policy wise, he was middle of the road, but as a leader he was garbage, and that's being kind.

Trump was a national and global embarrassment, Biden is just suffering from a diminished mental capacity, which is impacting his level of competency.

Welcome my friend, good to have new blood and fresh opinions.
I too have no party affiliation, I think both are VERY flawed. Biden HAS been an embarrassment as a president and his VP ain't much better...and I voted for the ticket. But I think his is attributed to his decline in mental capacity.....sadly, old age is wearing on the guy and it's pretty obvious. Trump however, was equally embarrassing as the leader of this great country but for many different reasons.

As far as the media declaring war on Trump.....well he brought it on himself with his outlandish behavior. The guy is a walking, talking POS who is an absolute self absorbed narcissist who has no business occupying the White House. How many politicians get caught on tape bragging about how they sexually assault women, or gets recorded trying to convince public officials to fraudulently "find votes" to change the outcome of a Presidential election.... Sorry bro, I have a hard time believing anyone is "neutral", if they believe Trump was an excellent president.

Now many will say, "well he may not be a great guy, but he was a great president". Well for me, character and integrity plays big with our elected officials, it's what guides you in your decision making. Policy wise, he was middle of the road, but as a leader he was garbage, and that's being kind.

Trump was a national and global embarrassment, Biden is just suffering from a diminished mental capacity, which is impacting his level of competency.
Well written essay Claboo. The summary is "We're screwed".

CEMS is good people
Fun to hang with at Canes games
Big Fan
I grew up in NY before I went to the U
In both places most of my acquaintances and friends were lefties .
They were just misguided, just like CEMS
But good people
CD ? Nah , I’m not going that far 😂

We know he doesn't go to 'Canes games..............If I didn't know better, I would say he's a created AI run amok. Nobody has that much time to post, nobody

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT