ADVERTISEMENT

Here's how Kamala gives it up

You're being played by a lying president. Now we hear, Trump had another unreported private meeting with Putin without any Americans and no US translator. But Putin's translator was present. Care to explain why Trump is having secret meetings with Putin?
So what! The President, past and present, can meet with whom ever they want. Just because you cling to a conspiracy theory means what?

Reactions: BreakingCane
Have many times do I have to tell you, I don't care what he says or any politician for that matter. I care what gets done.
What gets done? Like selling our democracy to the Russians? Great, another right winger under the thumb of Putin.

JvjZyqS.gif

So what! The President, past and present, can meet with whom ever they want. Just because you cling to a conspiracy theory means what?

You obviously are having reading challenges. My post said he was meeting ALONE with Putin. NO AMERICANS WERE PRESENT!!!! Also, no other American president has ever had "private" meetings with Putin or any Russian or Soviet Union leader. So stop telling more lies to cover for that lying gangsta. You are looking more and more foolish with your constant lies.

I know Fox Fake News fills your head with lies and bullshit but at least use your brains to make sense out of the crap coming from Trump's mouth.

Had not one thing to do with Trump.

Trump rents a room in your head...and we know it’s cheap space and there is a lot of vacant rooms.

You obviously are having reading challenges. My post said he was meeting ALONE with Putin. NO AMERICANS WERE PRESENT!!!! Also, no other American president has ever had "private" meetings with Putin or any Russian or Soviet Union leader. So stop telling more lies to cover for that lying gangsta. You are looking more and more foolish with your constant lies.
How do you know? What are you a ghost? Let me guess, Rachel told you. GTFOH

You're being played by a lying president. Now we hear, Trump had another unreported private meeting with Putin without any Americans and no US translator. But Putin's translator was present. Care to explain why Trump is having secret meetings with Putin?

He didn’t want to get caught on open mic making promises to Putin.

How do you know? What are you a ghost? Let me guess, Rachel told you. GTFOH
As usual, right wingers change the subject and refuse to acknowledge we have a treasonous president in the WH. It's right in front of you if you'd open your lying eyes.

Had not one thing to do with Trump.

Trump rents a room in your head...and we know it’s cheap space and there is a lot of vacant rooms.
That was a good one. Lol........but take those blinders off. You're being played by a lying gangsta. The man lies about his own Intel organization who vehemently feels Trump has not told the truth about the threats we face as a country.

Investor’s Business Daily

Article on 3/21/2018

Headline:
Think Obama Administration Wasn't Corrupt? Think Again
The fact there is no link here tells me all I need to know. If he was corrupt he is much better than Trump at it. He has no indictments and no arrest in 8 years in his administration. Trump isn't even good at being corrupt. He runs the government like he ran his businesses. Completely ineffective. Unfortunately the rest of us don't have rich daddys.

As usual, right wingers change the subject and refuse to acknowledge we have a treasonous president in the WH. It's right in front of you if you'd open your lying eyes.
Changed the subject? English really is your second language.

The President can meet with whoever he wants, whenever he wants, friend or foe. You don't really know who, what, when, where, why or how and never will. You are talking out your _ss again and nobody cares about your opinion on who he should talk to anyway.

You guys are delusional.

Wrong answer!! Let's try that again. Why does an American president have secret meetings with our #1 adversary?

OK here you go, Putin was giving Trump his orders here they are. Bet you already knew this

1) sell lethal weapons to Ukraine
2) Kill 600 Russian mercenaries in Syria
3) Increase Spending European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
4) Get NATO to increase defense spending
5) Put sanctions on Russia, In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
6) Oppose Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.

OK here you go, Putin was giving Trump his orders here they are. Bet you already knew this

1) sell lethal weapons to Ukraine
2) Kill 600 Russian mercenaries in Syria
3) Increase Spending European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
4) Get NATO to increase defense spending
5) Put sanctions on Russia, In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
6) Oppose Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.
Zeke, you messed up.

Changed the subject? English really is your second language.

The President can meet with whoever he wants, whenever he wants, friend or foe. You don't really know who, what, when, where, why or how and never will. You are talking out your _ss again and nobody cares about your opinion on who he should talk to anyway.

You guys are delusional.
Trump's betrayal of the American people will go down as the worse act of treason. You ignoring the facts of Trump's wrongdoing make you an accomplice in his criminal enterprise.

Trump's betrayal of the American people will go down as the worse act of treason. You ignoring the facts of Trump's wrongdoing make you an accomplice in his criminal enterprise.
The only act of treason around here is your abuse of reality. Can't reason with cookoo.

Reactions: advarkas
The fact there is no link here tells me all I need to know. If he was corrupt he is much better than Trump at it. He has no indictments and no arrest in 8 years in his administration. Trump isn't even good at being corrupt. He runs the government like he ran his businesses. Completely ineffective. Unfortunately the rest of us don't have rich daddys.

All you have to do is google the article - it’s easy to find and so is the Washington Post ( liberal rag) article of 7/29/14 list of Obama’s illegal moves and activities . Clearly CD does not want to read facts

Wrong answer!! Let's try that again. Why does an American president have secret meetings with our #1 adversary?

They are not our number 1 adversary.

Follow the money...your Hero President put us in a debtor relationship the likes of which we have not seen before with China.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZEKEMUG
At first I thought you might just be an obtuse person but the more you open your mouth the more asinine you sound.

Reactions: Strack_Cane

In case your just obtuse...

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wash...2018/may/21/obama-administration-was-corrupt/

Last edited:
They are not are number 1 adversary.

Follow the money...your Hero President put us in a debtor relationship the likes of which we have not seen before with China.
Yep didn’t the Obama administration say they weren’t our #1 adversary, now they are again? Too funny.

I guess there have been a lot of Tarmac meetings that predate Nixon. The party of family values is the perfect moniker. Only if you are talking about the Gambino or corleone families....LMAO
Family values? Dude, you bat for the other team and even your f*g hags call you "creepy" as displayed by the Facebook pictures posted on here a while ago. Do you need a reminder? Its one thing to be a homosexual.....its another to be a creepy homosexual....lol.

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT