ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dems.......

What are your policies on making the US a better country going into 2018?

Let’s hear it?
DemRiot.jpg

Reactions: Joetoth
Well my first order of business would be to begin impeachment proceedings so i can enact an actual functioning government that is properly staffed...and not with a bunch of yes men put in place to kiss ass due to the fact that our President is so woefully unqualified for the position he can't handle bad news.

That's the first order of business.

Reactions: cems52
Well my first order of business would be to begin impeachment proceedings so i can enact an actual functioning government that is properly staffed...and not with a bunch of yes men put in place to kiss ass due to the fact that our President is so woefully unqualified for the position he can't handle bad news.

Stick to data processing, the rest of this a stretch for you!! The Govt in place is kicking ass and reestablishing order. Can’t just impeach Trump because you don’t like him and you got your Fruit of the Looms in knots! Stop the crying and be a positive American not a little butch who cries when the people spoke and the Obama agenda was flushed down the shitter! And talk about unqualified, Trump has done more by mistake than a half term Congrasman who was way over his head doing that and at best he was a community orginizer. Face it, Obama is a joke and Trump is the President!

Reactions: Strack_Cane

So basically you have no plan. Just bullshit talk! Exactly what I thought! Have you asked your leaders what their plan is? I’d like to know......still waiting

Reactions: Joetoth

Move to Germany and don't let the door hit "U" in the azzzzzz.....

Move to Germany and don't let the door hit "U" in the azzzzzz.....
Why would I do that? This is my home and myself and generations of my family have earned the right to be here and have an opinion. You don't have to like that opinion. I have the right to have it anyway and you read it.

Why would I do that? This is my home and myself and generations of my family have earned the right to be here and have an opinion. You don't have to like that opinion. I have the right to have it anyway and you read it.
Treason isn’t an opinion!

Let me be clear because I haven't even addressed treason. Which I believe the findings will be in the end. JMO....I am talking about a dysfunctional government which is inevitable when people who get the keys to something they don't feel should even exist. I am talking about we need to remove a person that has no respect on the world wide stage, uses a twitter account so irresponsibly it would rival a 15 year old mean girl. It's just not acceptable to me and I won't rest until something is done.

Let me be clear because I haven't even addressed treason. Which I believe the findings will be in the end. JMO....I am talking about a dysfunctional government which is inevitable when people who get the keys to something they don't feel should even exist. I am talking about we need to remove a person that has no respect on the world wide stage, uses a twitter account so irresponsibly it would rival a 15 year old mean girl. It's just not acceptable to me and I won't rest until something is done.
If the Govt was actually disfuntional you’d have a point, however the entire treason crybaby whining daily is because you don’t like Trump. Period. Don’t plan on sleeping because the “I won’t rest till something is done” is all nonsense talk. You are in CaneSport crying everyday. Get out into real world and do something. Sitting here tying threads with treasonous talk isn’t doing anything for you!

Reactions: vivijane
If the Govt was actually disfuntional you’d have a point, however the entire treason crybaby whining daily is because you don’t like Trump. Period. Don’t plan on sleeping because the “I won’t rest till something is done” is all nonsense talk. You are in CaneSport crying everyday. Get out into real world and do something. Sitting here tying threads with treasonous talk isn’t doing anything for you!
You don't know me or what I do everyday. So please don't pretend that you do.

You don't know me or what I do everyday. So please don't pretend that you do.
Well since you spend 12-16 hours a Day here crying about Trump and another 1-2 working I’ll “pretend” you actually sleep. And if you don’t want anyone to make assumptions don’t make stupid statements like you have any ability to “do something about it”! Just a naive statement everyone can see thru!!

You asked and I answered you. You just didn't care for it.

You can write words in a reply to anything. If that is your party’s message on why I should vote for you then.........you’re going to lose again. Real talk! That’s not a plan for anything. Even the Dems know running on empeachment is a recipe for disaster. Come back when your party has a plan for a better America. I’ll be waiting.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You can write words in a reply to anything. If that is your party’s message on why I should vote for you then.........you’re going to lose again. Real talk! That’s not a plan for anything. Even the Dems know running on empeachment is a recipe for disaster. Come back when your party has a plan for a better America. I’ll be waiting.
Only plan they got is letting felons vote, more illegals and no ID’s! Imagine that, we let people come here and vote! Try doing that in any other country!! Dems don’t care about America

Impeachment based on what?

This will be fun!

I could say the same thing. . You aren't interested in my message or any parties message. You are interested in promoting your own. Words are used in any replay. Sorry, i'm not fooled.

The Republicans hardly kissed ass CD> just the opposite. Couldn't get health care done because they had differing opinions unlike the Dems who voted yes like the sheep they are.

The Republicans hardly kissed ass CD> just the opposite. Couldn't get health care done because they had differing opinions unlike the Dems who voted yes like the sheep they are.
Huh? So two republicans not voting party lines to take insurance from tens of millions of people qualifies as not being sheep? If you truly believe that in your heart then okay. To me you have completely fooled yourself.

Besides, it wasn't what I was referring to in my post. Have you ever seen one of his cabinet meetings? It is a ass kissing session and that is because it has to be if they want their jobs. He will not have anyone speak truth to power. Otherwise he will work to get rid of them. He can't handle bad news. He isn't qualified to run this country. Nor is he qualified to run a Krispy Kreme.

Being immature isn’t being mentally unfit. Getting a blow job in the Oval Office also has nothing to do with being mentally unfit. Try again
WAsn't Clinton impeached for this blowjob? Maybe you should stay on point. This is a serious job for serious people. Constantly acting childish every day is being mentally unfit. I disagree.

Maybe you should stay on point. This is a serious job for serious people. Constantly acting childish every day is being mentally unfit. I disagree.
He does it because it literally makes all you lefty’s fall apart and uncontrollable. It’s hilarious he trolls you guys the way he does.

He does it because it literally makes all you lefty’s fall apart and uncontrollable. It’s hilarious he trolls you guys the way he does.
When you are president you represent America. You are above trolling ....it is a job that requires a high level of maturity as you are the face of the country and not a face of a party. It isn't hilarious. Not to me or anyone that is serious about solving the division in this country. It's sad. It's childish. It's unfit.

When you are president you represent America. You are above trolling ....it is a job that requires a high level of maturity as you are the face of the country and not a face of a party. It isn't hilarious. Not to me or anyone that is serious about solving the division in this country. It's sad. It's childish. It's unfit.
Then obviously you must’ve hated Obama because that’s all he did the last 8 years! I’ll wait on your spin thx!

Then obviously you must’ve hated Obama because that’s all he did the last 8 years! I’ll wait on your spin thx!
He wasn't on social media trolling people for 8 years to my knowledge. Besides, what exactly does that have to do with my point because if he were I would say the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT