ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dems.......

No he was impeached for lying about it.
In my mind there is no difference. It is like I don't care if you impeach Trump because he colluded with Russia or if it is the obstruction of justice or lying. It's all the same to me. It's not the crime, it's usually the cover up.

He wasn't on social media trolling people for 8 years to my knowledge. Besides, what exactly does that have to do with my point because if he were I would say the same thing.
No he wasn’t on social media trolling. He was in full on media briefing calling cops stupid and segregating our country. The guy has financially supported hezballah & the Muslim Brotherhood using US tax dollars. His half brother is a member of the Muslim brotherhood (in prison in Egypt) & yet you guys question why everyone thinks he’s a terrorist sympathizer! He used the State Department to funnel weapons to Al-Qaeda based groups & ISIS in the Middle East.

The guy got a total pass by the MSM.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
In my mind there is no difference. It is like I don't care if you impeach Trump because he colluded with Russia or if it is the obstruction of justice or lying. It's all the same to me. It's not the crime, it's usually the cover up.
The whole Russian narrative has completely fallen apart. It was completely made up to cover up & distract from the DNC emails & Seth Rich’s murder.

No he wasn’t on social media trolling. He was in full on media briefing calling cops stupid and segregating our country. The guy has financially supported hezballah & the Muslim Brotherhood using US tax dollars. His half brother is a member of the Muslim brotherhood (in prison in Egypt) & yet you guys question why everyone thinks he’s a terrorist sympathizer! He used the State Department to funnel weapons to Al-Qaeda based groups & ISIS in the Middle East.

The guy got a total pass by the MSM.
You just went into a rant that has nothing to do with daily immaturity on social media though. It's a false equivalence. You are moving the goal post. It isn't what the discussion was...which is Trump is is not mature enough for a serious job because he is trolling on social media. Obama didn't do that. Obama is allowed to have an opinion. He is allowed to have his own policies. So what? This isn't what I am talking about.

You just went into a rant that has nothing to do with daily immaturity on social media though. It's a false equivalence. You are moving the goal post. It isn't what the discussion was...which is Trump is is not mature enough for a serious job because he is trolling on social media. Obama didn't do that. Obama is allowed to have an opinion. He is allowed to have his own policies. So what? This isn't what I am talking about.
Well that’s awfully hypocritical don’t you think? So Obama’s allowed to have an opinion in media briefings but Trumps not allowed to have an opinion on twitter? Makes sense lol!

Well that’s awfully hypocritical don’t you think? So Obama’s allowed to have an opinion in media briefings but Trumps not allowed to have an opinion on twitter? Makes sense lol!
Nope....not really. It's not an opinion. It is typically name calling and immature images of him wrestling CNN........but good try though....lol

It’s on you to judge maturity?? GTFOH with that bullshit.

Nope....not really. It's not an opinion. It is typically name calling and immature images of him wrestling CNN........but good try though....lol
Or calling cops stupid! Real good for image of the guys & gals in uniform who risk their life’s daily. Like I said hypocritical.

So your false equivalency bs can go take a long walk off a short pier!

Last edited:
Or calling cops stupid! Real good for image of the guys & gals in uniform who risk their life’s daily. Like I said hypocritical.

So your false equivalency bs can go take a long walk off a short bridge!
Again, nice try. He didn't call cops stupid. He said correctly what a cop did was stupid and called him to have a beer with him to discuss it. This idea you seem to have that cops never do stupid things is just ridiculous cash. Lose that idea because it is false. They are people who do stupid things all the time like the rest of us. They aren't infallible. What this cop did was stupid. So get over it.

Again, nice try. He didn't call cops stupid. He said correctly what a cop did was stupid and called him to have a beer with him to discuss it. This idea you seem to have that cops never do stupid things is just ridiculous cash. Lose that idea because it is false. They are people who do stupid things all the time like the rest of us. They aren't infallible. What this cop did was stupid. So get over it.
“The cops acted stupidly” & why is a President of the United States getting involved in local enforcement issues? Not very Presidential? If it were Trump that would absolutely be the narrative!

Yes of course cops have committed stupid acts but it’s by far the exception & not the rule! So to make that statement is ignorant, foolish & dare I say immature!

“The cops acted stupidly” & why is a President of the United States getting involved in local enforcement issues? Not very Presidential? If it were Trump that would absolutely be the narrative!

Yes of course cops have committed stupid acts but it’s by far the exception & not the rule! So to make that statement is ignorant, foolish & dare I say immature!

I think you need some context here. This is a very far reach dude. He was talking about the cops involved and I actually agree with him. It was a racial profiling case....and I don't agree with you here. Sorry....cops are accountable too. It is presidential. He is the leading law enforcement officer. So, he can give his opinion on the matter. You don't have to like it.

I don't put it in the category of hiding behind a key pad as commander in chief every day to call representatives out as doing anything for donations, calling people silly childish names, gifs of beating media members up etc. Constant childish behavior. It's a false equivalence.

I think you need some context here. This is a very far reach dude. He was talking about the cops involved and I actually agree with him. It was a racial profiling case....and I don't agree with you here. Sorry....cops are accountable too. It is presidential. He is the leading law enforcement officer. So, he can give his opinion on the matter. You don't have to like it.

I don't put it in the category of hiding behind a key pad as commander in chief every day to call representatives out as doing anything for donations, calling people silly childish names, gifs of beating media members up etc. Constant childish behavior. It's a false equivalence.
Oh bullshit, and CD youactually think anyone cares “you agree with him”???? Seriously who are you?? Gates should have shown his ID like anyone else has too. He teaches at Harvard, BFD!

@cdwright40 Tens of millions of Americans didn’t have insurance. The Gov made a law requiring them to buy it, wether they wanted it or not. Removing the law the law that forces you to buy insurance is not taking insurance from people. It’s called giving them their freedom back. Do you agree with this?

@cdwright40 Tens of millions of Americans didn’t have insurance. The Gov made a law requiring them to buy it, wether they wanted it or not. Removing the law the law that forces you to buy insurance is not taking insurance from people. It’s called giving them their freedom back. Do you agree with this?
Not even taking into consideration the people that lost coverage due to the cost. Also, when the Insureres dropped the programs. Obamacare was the worlds biggest fraud, these Commies only liked it because they thought it would be free(someone else paid for it)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT