ADVERTISEMENT

Historic 80 + million votes

Cat.5 Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2004
Coral Gables
Most ever by a Presidential Candidate, landslide 306 Electoral College, won back traditional blue states PA, MI and WI (red in 2016 due to probable voter fraud) and won traditionally red GA.

The people have spoken..Democrats, Independents and Republicans.

Biden drops the mic!

Edtuna, El Cubanito your thoughts?

Most ever by a Presidential Candidate, landslide 306 Electoral College, won back traditional blue states PA, MI and WI (red in 2016 due to probable voter fraud) and won traditionally red GA.

Biden drops the mic!

The sad thing is you voted against Trump not for the Biden economic plans..

Good job..

my family income is less than 400k annually and I would guess most of the country brings in less than 400k. So NO not more taxes.

Stop getting fake false news from the sites that intentionally feed you that shit.

If you make 400k or more than yeah you pay more.
See it’s like you guys didn’t pay one single bit of attention. He’s rolling back the Trump tax cuts. That’s you

Reactions: 6882 and grbcane
And there in lies the problem judge an article before you read it. So in that case then I can assume you don’t have all the facts in anything you spew on this board .
The article states statistics from
According to the nonpartisan Tax Foundation, the 2017 tax cut reduced effective tax rates “for all income groups in 2018.”

You post nonstop about election fraud and offer no evidence but I'm the dumbass? You're the idiot for supporting a lying, corrupt and lawless president.
Sooooo you’re saying your support for biden isn’t for a lying corrupt politician? You don’t think biden is corrupt or a serial lier?

See it’s like you guys didn’t pay one single bit of attention. He’s rolling back the Trump tax cuts. That’s you
You’d think these numb skulls would pick up on the fact that the vast majority of domestic billionaires were major biden donors. It’s laughable that these posters think they’re just doing it to be nice. It’s clearly not their taxes or companies that are being regulated under dems. Last time biden was in the white house, practically obamas whole cabinet was wall street guys. Forget what they say, just look at what they do!

Raise taxes to normal historicall Conservative party numbers levels (CPI adjusted) and cut spending. Can’t run a deficit need to pay off debt.
Why would you vote to raise your taxes? Smh, and then lie about the facts of which Biden has stated himself... there’s no justification for it. Orange man bad I know

Reactions: grbcane
These right wing fools haven't said the word "deficit" over the last 4 years. Smh
Funny how you have every excuse in the book for the $12 trillion Obama added to the National debt but when a pandemic hits suddenly Trumps spending was a problem. So why would you makes excuses for Obama and then demonize Trump for a stimulus package on a pandemic? Especially when it was pushed heavily and even higher spending by the democrats?

Funny how you have every excuse in the book for the $12 trillion Obama added to the National debt but when a pandemic hits suddenly Trumps spending was a problem. So why would you makes excuses for Obama and then demonize Trump for a stimulus package on a pandemic? Especially when it was pushed heavily and even higher spending by the democrats?
Fool, we had big deficits before the pandemic. Research before posting.

Reactions: zackbear and gokcub
Why would you vote to raise your taxes? Smh, and then lie about the facts of which Biden has stated himself... there’s no justification for it. Orange man bad I know
I’m a fiscal conservative. I’ve said that repeatedly. Orange man spent like a liberal. Lowered revenue raised expenses. Probably explains his bankruptcy.

Reactions: zackbear
I’m a fiscal conservative. I’ve said that repeatedly. Orange man spent like a liberal. Lowered revenue raised expenses. Probably explains his bankruptcy.
I too am a fiscal conservative but here’s the reality. Who controls spending? Does he sign off on the budget? Sure does, but you know as well as anyone who writes the budget.

That being said, where was all this energy from 2008-2016?

Biden drops the mic!

But remember,Trump says he also won by a landslide and he also said in 2016 he won by a landslide..Trump needs to find a dictionary and look up the word landslide..

So you’re saying Obama didn’t drive the National debt up? Why the double standard Cems, especially on spending the Dems approved of?
Obama inherited the W's unfunded wars and the worst economic indicators seen since the Great Depression. W was the first presidents to not raise taxes to cover the cost of war. He cut taxes instead!

The sad thing is you voted against Trump not for the Biden economic plans..

Good job..

facts: people who actually know the economy think so too

Obama inherited the W's unfunded wars and the worst economic indicators seen since the Great Depression. W was the first presidents to not raise taxes to cover the cost of war. He cut taxes instead!
Breaking news every war is funded. Obama didn’t end any wars. As a matter of fact he started a new one in Libya & grew ISIS by piss poor foreign policy.

facts: people who actually know the economy think so too

All left leaning publications... They all have have lost credibility ...

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I too am a fiscal conservative but here’s the reality. Who controls spending? Does he sign off on the budget? Sure does, but you know as well as anyone who writes the budget.

That being said, where was all this energy from 2008-2016?
oh I took issue then, of course 2008-2012 was a little different, something called a recession due to folks laughing at the fiscal conservative social liberal who lost by 500 votes or so, "put it in a lockbox" became a running joke. Aint so funny now.

All left leaning publications... They all have have lost credibility ...

jack ass they are reporting what moodys and Goldman Sachs said. Lol. When did fortune magazine and Forbes become left leaning publications? They write about economics. If you don’t believe me you can Google what moodys and Goldman Sachs said. All you gotta do. Unless you’re too lazy or don’t know how to do that.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
jack ass they are reporting what moodys and Goldman Sachs said. Lol. When did fortune magazine and Forbes become left leaning publications? They write about economics. If you don’t believe me you can Google what moodys and Goldman Sachs said. All you gotta do. Unless you’re too lazy or don’t know how to do that.

Yawn..!!

my family income is less than 400k annually and I would guess most of the country brings in less than 400k. So NO not more taxes.

Stop getting fake false news from the sites that intentionally feed you that shit.

If you make 400k or more than yeah you pay more.
Cat this is the thing that always amazed me. How republicans all act like they are wealthy or well off. They all act like they are making over $400,000 per year. So, they scream here comes the taxes when they see a democrat. Then they scream look at our national debt, with little or no understanding how we actually pay our debts. Through taxes.

Dems try to pay our bills! Freedom isn't free. These republicans think everything is free and you can walk away with zero debt even if you don't pay your bills. We can't have it both ways. Someone has to pay for our Debt and rich people are the obvious choice since they are rich due to our system of capitalism here.

Poor people and middle class people who are republicans always think when it comes to elections they are wealthy. It's nothing short of amazing.

Cat this is the thing that always amazed me. How republicans all act like they are wealthy or well off. They all act like they are making over $400,000 per year. So, they scream here comes the taxes when they see a democrat. Then they scream look at our national debt, with little or no understanding how we actually pay our debts. Through taxes.

Dems try to pay our bills! Freedom isn't free. These republicans think everything is free and you can walk away with zero debt even if you don't pay your bills. We can't have it both ways. Someone has to pay for our Debt and rich people are the obvious choice since they are rich due to our system of capitalism here.

Poor people and middle class people who are republicans always think when it comes to elections they are wealthy. It's nothing short of amazing.

As usual you’re wrong & a f’ing moron

The party of gives away free Gov checks free college and more .
You have the balls to write this bullshit..
Hahahha this is why ur the #1 CLOWN on this site..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT