ADVERTISEMENT

House Vote Condemning Trump’s Tweet

I don't know what you guys are even arguing anymore. Someone was freaking out about free healthcare. I said it's already free for old people so it's not as big of a change as they were acting like it is. You guys then are like, "uh it's not free, I pay 200 bucks a month". But you're receiving thousands of dollars in medical care and social security probably pays you more than you pay in health care premiums, so if you want to nit pick at the word free you can, but the overall point was we have socialized medicine for the millions of people in the United States and having more isn't a radical change.
Dude no they don't...i worked for my social security...and pay about 400 a month for medical it isn't free..,that's what I am saying...i didn't get anything given to me

Dude no they don't...i worked for my social security...and pay about 400 a month for medical it isn't free..,that's what I am saying...i didn't get anything given to me
Medicare is being given to you. In your lifetime you will be take way more than you ever paid into it. That's not my opinion btw, it's math. You can go look it up yourself if you want.

I agree with your view of the left . But don't for one second think that the right is any better. It goes beyond the puppet that sits in the White House. The right wants less government so that their companies can run without rules fvking over everyone on their path.
Am telling you dems and reps are all the same.
Bullshit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT