ADVERTISEMENT

How is the plan to have all the conservative judges on your side going?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Rules against Trump today. Too bad it isn't 1864 any longer....rolmao

220px-Mehta_A.jpg

Reactions: gokcub
Rules against Trump today. Too bad it isn't 1864 any longer....rolmao

220px-Mehta_A.jpg
You mean this guy?

The first question you should be asking is how does a judge from the northwest have any federal jurisdiction over Trumps taxes who resides in FL and NY? Oh wait I can answer that one. It’s called judge shopping lmao. If you think Trump is setting a new trend by appointing conservative judges, This is yet another liberal do-boy. Just like every time an immigration issue comes up, the left run to a judge from a liberal area to get a favorable ruling. Not for long lol.

You mean this guy?

The first question you should be asking is how does a judge from the northwest have any federal jurisdiction over Trumps taxes who resides in FL and NY? Oh wait I can answer that one. It’s called judge shopping lmao. If you think Trump is setting a new trend by appointing conservative judges, This is yet another liberal do-boy. Just like every time an immigration issue comes up, the left run to a judge from a liberal area to get a favorable ruling. Not for long lol.

Another cuck smackdown!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
In the words of the great Donald Trump Jr. If it is what you say it is I love it! The idea that every judge that rules on a lawful subpoena must be conservative or appointed by a conservative and never have been appointed by Obama (a two term sitting president), voted for obama or donated to Obama is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

We dont have kings here.

You mean this guy?

He was appointed by Obama, why is he surprised?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
In the words of the great Donald Trump Jr. If it is what you say it is I love it! The idea that every judge that rules on a lawful subpoena must be conservative or appointed by a conservative and never have been appointed by Obama (a two term sitting president), voted for obama or donated to Obama is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

We dont have kings here.
Let’s expand on this... you say a lawful subpoena? Did you know that subpoena issued by the house has no approval precedence? Meaning anyone can
Issue a subpoena for anything. It doesn’t make it lawful. I’d love to see the reasoning behind the subpoena since there is no application process.

So to bolster your point that Trump ramming a couple hundred conservative judges down your throat will not produce conservative rulings, you choose to highlight a lib ruling by a lib judge appointed by a lib POS as your example?

L E M M I N G C U C K D O P E S T O O G E T O O L

So to bolster your point that Trump ramming a couple hundred conservative judges down your throat will not produce conservative rulings, you choose to highlight a lib ruling by a lib judge appointed by a lib POS as your example?

L E M M I N G C U C K D O P E S T O O G E T O O L
Yeah, does this cat know how to read?

He was appointed by Obama, why is he surprised?
Please help me...wasn't Obama President too? Didn't the people elect him (by a wide margin)?

Do you seriously expect Obama to have no judge on the bench in two terms? Oh forgot....LMAO

Reactions: gokcub
I fully understand Trump is a stupid POS and finding others that are to allow his complete disregard for our constitution and its norms won't change this.....#mawa. Make America work again!

I fully understand Trump is a stupid POS and finding others that are to allow his complete disregard for our constitution and its norms won't change this.....#mawa. Make America work again!
Now that’s rich, a liberal worried about the constitution, when libs are always trying to change the constitution.

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT