ADVERTISEMENT

How mad was

Florida1969

SuperCane
Feb 21, 2020
White people when mad OJ got off. No video tape, jury found him not guilty. White people still want him lock up for murder. We see these bad cops acting like thugs, animals,and klan members on video committing murder, assaults and what ever else they can get away with in uniform. No outrage?

Last edited:
White people when mad OJ got off. No video tape, jury found him not guilty. White people still want him lock up for murder. We see these bad cops acting like thugs, animals,and klan members on video committing murder, assaults and what ever else they can get away with in uniform. No outrage?
Outrage yes. Turning multiple cities upside down and hurting and killing innocent people, stealing no. Other big difference the same type of people rioting are the same type of people that celebrated when oj got off with murdering two people. No one is celebrating the death of george floyd or saying that the cop should get away with it.

Reactions: Castillo147
So you think OJ didnt kill his wife?

People of all colors were pissed. I didn’t see them riot when that verdict was handed out, did you?

I wasn't pissed. Everybody in my family, including me, genuinely believed that OJ killed Brown and Goldman. But OJ did not deserve to be convicted.

Marcia Clark's prosecution team got completely outclassed in the courtroom by OJ's defense team. Marcia called a hardened racist in Mark Furhman to the stand who was completely discredited by Bailey on cross. Darden made the trial gaff of the decade asking O.J. to try the glove. There were MAJOR issues in crime scene contamination, as brilliantly demonstrated on cross-examination by DNA attorney expert Barry Scheck (founder of the Innocence Project). There were also MAJOR issues with the chain of custody of evidence involving Detective Vannater.

The whole prosecution was just about a full botch from start to finish. Add to the fact that 9 of the 12 jurors were black, and the trial for the prosecution, in retrospect, never really had much of a chance. So, sure many white people were outraged. Not this white guy. As an attorney, and studying that case as in depth as I have over the years, that was a complete prosecutorial screw up, as it could have been. No way O.J. deserved to be convicted under the law.

No, he'll probably say it was actually Trump that killed her.. his proof being that Trump sells neck ties and she was killed Colombian neck tie style
Thought you were going to say his proof being he heard it on cnn. I could actually see them saying some shit like that even twenty five years or what ever later.

Thought you were going to say his proof being he heard it on cnn. I could actually see them saying some shit like that even twenty five years or what ever later.
BREAKING NEWS!!! they found the knife and it has Trumps fingerprints on it

Reactions: 6882
So you think OJ didnt kill his wife?
I don’t know if he did or not, I think he did it, but a jury let one black guy off with out video proof showing he murder them an white people went crazy. We see video proof of black people getting murder by the police and the silence is deafening until now.

I don’t know if he did or not, I think he did it, but a jury let one black guy off with out video proof showing he murder them an white people went crazy. We see video proof of black people getting murder by the police and the silence is deafening until now.
The evidence against OJ was overwhelming

Ok what about the evidence against George Zimmerman.
We whites don't claim Zimmerman, half breed.

I'll post this for the last time...

Elderly Virginia couple executed at cemetary while visiting son, Athens college girls attacked with razor knife at gas station, Detroit beatdown of elderly man in assisted living facility, Texas stabbing of 80 year old, machete attack on couple at storage facility in Nashville... all unprovoked black on white attacks in last couple weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT