ADVERTISEMENT

How To Avoid Trouble With The Police

Just keep your mouth shut and do whats asked of you.
I lived but that didn’t work for me.
Philando complied. He’s dead on camera.
It’s awful and it happens. The overwhelming majority of cops protect and serve. They also have biases we all have. That’s what needs to be corrected.

just keep your mouth shut and do what’s asked if you won’t work, doesn’t work. You saw an 8 min video of a guy who just kept his mouth shut.

Reactions: gokcub
It’s awful and it happens. The overwhelming majority of cops protect and serve. They also have biases we all have. That’s what needs to be corrected.

just keep your mouth shut and do what’s asked if you won’t work, doesn’t work. You saw an 8 min video of a guy who just kept his mouth shut.
Oh I’ll never open this thread again. The others *shrug*

There are plenty of videos of whites getting killed by police but for some reason you don't see them on TV 24/7 when they happen. There is even one of Tony Timpa, who was pinned down for nearly 14 minutes while he said nearly 30 times that they were killing him. They did and then told jokes while he lay dead on the ground. The NFL has white fans too, do you think they'll take a knee for 14 minutes in his honor? This thought that it only happens to one race is what needs to be corrected.

There are plenty of videos of whites getting killed by police but for some reason you don't see them on TV 24/7 when they happen. There is even one of Tony Timpa, who was pinned down for nearly 14 minutes while he said nearly 30 times that they were killing him. They did and then told jokes while he lay dead on the ground. The NFL has white fans too, do you think they'll take a knee for 14 minutes in his honor? This thought that it only happens to one race is what needs to be corrected.
Yep but they do not want that .

Reactions: 801canesmxer
George Floyd is an anomaly case. 99% of these cases that end up bad is due to resisting the officer. Atlanta?

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Its not our fault they don't protest. Wrong is wrong. It happens way to often among Blacks. For hundreds of years, Enough is Enough. Imagine at one time the KKK was the Police.

Its not our fault they don't protest. Wrong is wrong. It happens way to often among Blacks. For hundreds of years, Enough is Enough. Imagine at one time the KKK was the Police.
They don't protest because they know that most police killings are justified, and quite frankly they don't think that hurting someone that did no harm to them is going to bring back their loved ones. We're not talking ancient history here, we're talking today. There are more incidents of police killing whites than blacks. There are more unarmed whites killed and out of every 10,000 arrests of a black person for a violent arrest 3 are killed while for every 10,000 arrests of a white person for a violent arrest 4 are killed. For some reason we are asked to support your cause while at the same time you completely ignore ours. Enough of the lies.

They don't protest because they know that most police killings are justified, and quite frankly they don't think that hurting someone that did no harm to them is going to bring back their loved ones. We're not talking ancient history here, we're talking today. There are more incidents of police killing whites than blacks. There are more unarmed whites killed and out of every 10,000 arrests of a black person for a violent arrest 3 are killed while for every 10,000 arrests of a white person for a violent arrest 4 are killed. For some reason we are asked to support your cause while at the same time you completely ignore ours. Enough of the lies.
Its not our fault you don't stand up against Police brutality. But you judge us because we do.

Its not our fault you don't stand up against Police brutality. But you judge us because we do.
Since you like stats what the percentage of black cops killing whites to white cops killing blacks?

Since you like stats what the percentage of black cops killing whites to white cops killing blacks?
I have never seen those stats. I do remember that tourist lady from Australia that called the cops for help and then when she went to the drivers door of the police vehicle in her nightgown, the black cop sitting in the passenger seat shot and killed her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT