ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter crack video/Joe’s crack speech.

Attacking a sitting presidents kid, there is nothing lower. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This is just despicable.

This guys the biggest fraud of all time… zero stances or values. Changes as he’s told. The results are all for the world to see now. No Baby formula!! Think about that, America has no baby formula. Must give these other countries a warm a fuzzy. Gas at $6, Ukraine madness, Taliban taking our ZILLION(is that even a number?) and sending us packing, border totally out of control, Covid? Thought he would “listen to science” and make it all go away. Not to mention, the exact country he’s supporting in War and made his family RICH is Ukraine, no conflict of interest? Also China, the amount of money they’ve given the Biden family sets them up for a lifetime. Yet SILENCE in the press and in general conversation. Trump gets laid in Russia and gets impeached for it. Biden ACTS on exactly what the Left accused Trump of and he gets a pass… I’ll leave the Harris opinions to others. However she only carried 2% of her electorate and gets selected as VP in the middle of a highly contested race? Tell me they didn’t already know who was going to win!! And with that said, they loved the fact how old Biden is so if he does expire “we have the first African/ Asian/ Female President” who was supported by 2% of her party!! So that tells you what the decision makers really think of us cogs in the wheel..

Yet when you lefties do it, no big deal? Want to go back and see what you and Cems called Trump, his wife and children. Everyone knows your a hypocrite, why prove it daily?
You people disgust me.... trying so hard to defend a lying POS who tried to bully people in the DOJ and state voters not to mention the 250 million raised on the big lie. Completely disgusting.

Attacking a sitting presidents kid, there is nothing lower. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This is just despicable.
You are pathetic. He's a 51 year old drug addict who would be living on the sidewalk if his name were Hunter Smith. He's corrupt beyond belief-Burisma, teen age hookers, brothers wife, 27 trips on AF2 to do shady business 10% for The Big Guy. Secret Service protection over 20K/ month etc.. You ok with that?

You are pathetic. He's a 51 year old drug addict who would be living on the sidewalk if his name were Hunter Smith. He's corrupt beyond belief-Burisma, teen age hookers, brothers wife, 27 trips on AF2 to do shady business 10% for The Big Guy. Secret Service protection over 20K/ month etc.. You ok with that?
This is purely evil and disgusting attacking a sitting presidents kids. You are okay with Trump being forced to pay back thousands of dollars to his voters because they were autocharged for donations. You are okay Trump was raising money off a lie to the tune of 250 Million dollars. You aren't okay with paying for a sitting presidents kid having security. Again, you people disgust me.

This is purely evil and disgusting attacking a sitting presidents kids. You are okay with Trump being forced to pay back thousands of dollars to his voters because they were autocharged for donations. You are okay Trump was raising money off a lie to the tune of 250 Million dollars. You aren't okay with paying for a sitting presidents kid having security. Again, you people disgust me.
Breaking news - he's not a kid. He's an amoral 51 year old drug addict under investigation for tax fraud costing us over 20K a month for Secret Service protection at his Malibu mansion. BTW, this has what to do with Trump ? I figured as much. Bad look.

Last edited:
Gonna pretend you didnt sat that, as Trump’s kids were constantly attackedYour nothing but a hypocritical fuktard
Exactly wht you are Canesport’s LEAST RESPECTED POSTER
Dont start with the “you don’t care crap “ if you didnt care what people thought, you wouldnt post and defend them
You’re the despicable one
pfft

Maybe you are ok with us paying over 20K. per month to protect a completely worthless crooked slime ball. I'm not.

Maybe you are ok with us paying over 20K. per month to protect a completely worthless crooked slime ball. I'm not.
Let me tell you what I am certain I am NOT okay with. This idea you can use a sitting presidents son as a scapegoat for what aboutism. It's low. It's disgusting.

We use secret service to protect the presidents kids. Not just the presidents you like or the kids you like.

It's part of our system.

CD, the truth hurts!
Your president has a crack head as a kid.

Many young people are in jail for crack. Hunter Biden has his daddy fly him around on airforce 2 and promise foreign governments billion$ of US taxpayer dollars to pay his crack head kid million$. I'm sure every person in jail for drugs wishes they could get the "Hunter" punishment.

Last edited:
Let me tell you what I am certain I am NOT okay with. This idea you can use a sitting presidents son as a scapegoat for what aboutism. It's low. It's disgusting.

We use secret service to protect the presidents kids. Not just the presidents you like or the kids you like.

It's part of our system.
Scapegoat ! That's hilarious. What aboutism ? Name any President who has had a progeny even close to the level of depravity of Hunter Biden. We'll wait.

You people disgust me.... trying so hard to defend a lying POS who tried to bully people in the DOJ and state voters not to mention the 250 million raised on the big lie. Completely disgusting.
Yes Biden never lies, or lied, or is a hypocrite. Try YouTube even that Liberal HQ can’t hide these facts.

yes no stuffed ballots. No dead voters, No License needed to vote.

yes, I’m and I’m sure many are concerned you are “disgusted” sounds serious…

It's part of our system.
But it’s OK for you to use Trump as a scapegoat Every time Biden makes a Fool of himself. My gawd

OMG You of ALL PEOPLE. You REVELED in ALL THINGS ANTI TRUMP and ANTI Repub. From Huckabee and her whole Family being chased out from a Restaurant eating Dinner , To making FUN of MELANIA the 1st LADY for her accent, TO BARRON a PRE-TEEN. You can dish it out and ENJOYED when it was on the OTHER FOOT. Save Your Fake Virtue. There you have The Father, who has enabled and PROFITTED from his Son's criminality, showing how EASY it is for him to LIE. Why send your Drug Addict Son to do business where you KNOW drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes will be had??????? Because HE is the DIRT BAG The Big Man, don't forget HIS CUT.
Karma is a Biatch

OMG You of ALL PEOPLE. You REVELED in ALL THINGS ANTI TRUMP and ANTI Repub. From Huckabee and her whole Family being chased out from a Restaurant eating Dinner , To making FUN of MELANIA the 1st LADY for her accent, TO BARRON a PRE-TEEN. You can dish it out and ENJOYED when it was on the OTHER FOOT. Save Your Fake Virtue. There you have The Father, who has enabled and PROFITTED from his Son's criminality, showing how EASY it is for him to LIE. Why send your Drug Addict Son to do business where you KNOW drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes will be had??????? Because HE is the DIRT BAG The Big Man, don't forget HIS CUT.
Karma is a Biatch
I didn't attack that POS kids. Stop lying!

If Joe were a decent father, he would have Hunter living with him in Deleware. A real dad would want to make sure his son remained clean. Why should the US taxpayers pay for a crack heads security? I'm sure lots of junkies would like to have no job and live in Malibu.
Joe screwed up his kid and now he is screwing up the country. Your president CD.

Last edited:
If Joe were a decent father, he would have Hunter living with him in Deleware. A real dad would want to make sure his son remained clean. Why should the US taxpayers pay for a crack heads security? I sure lots of junkies would like to have no job and live in Malibu.
Joe screwed up his kid and now he is screwing up the country. Your president CD.
Bingo ! Winner !

Reactions: mahb
Plenty of your people did, including people on this board.
This idea if someone else is doing something that makes it okay is just really very woefully disingenuous. That doesn't make it okay to do. Because you see people doing this? This is just a horrible thing to do. No way around this. Mocking someone who is a sitting presidents son with a drug problem? That's just horrible.

This idea if someone else is doing something that makes it okay is just really very woefully disingenuous. That doesn't make it okay to do. Because you see people doing this? This is just a horrible thing to do. No way around this. Mocking someone who is a sitting presidents son with a drug problem? That's just horrible.
What if the sitting President's son was involved in illegal influence peddling after flying to China on AF2 multiple times and receiving over a billion dollars for a "hedge fund" he had no expertise in, plus 10% for the Big Guy. What if he was paid 85K/month from a corrupt Ukrainian energy company with no energy expertise, and his father got the investigating prosecutor fired and bragged about it? What if the son is being investigated for tax fraud and tax evasion ? What if the son was POS Trump's son? Would that be "horrible" to mock him? Would that be different ? Just asking.

Last edited:
What if the sitting President's son was involved in illegal influence peddling after flying to China on AF2 multiple times and receiving over a billion dollars for a "hedge fund" he had no expertise in, plus 10% for the Big Guy. What if he was paid 85K/month from a corrupt Ukrainian energy company with no energy expertise, and his father got the investigating prosecutor fired and bragged about it? What if the son is being investigated for tax fraud and tax evasion ? What if the son was POS Trump's son? would that be "horrible" to mock him? Would that be different ? Just asking.
If this was Donald Junior, and he’s naked in a video with a gun and smoking crack, and with hookers and drugs, it would be main stream media news 24 seven for the last few months, and they were already hauled him in front of Congress and he would’ve probably been arrested for some crime already.

Disingenuous? Reap what you sow.

Cannot keep laughing this morning with you trying to defend yourself. Plenty of us on the board will have a tailgate in your honor. We will not hold our breath that you present yourself in person for a home game.....

Reactions: Dom70
Just pretend he's not a sitting president, because he really isn't.
I don't pretend and make believe. You do that. You pretend he didn't direct an insurrection and didnt' commit treason on this country for example. That's how you want to deal with it fine. I don't deal with my problems by playing and pretending.

Reactions: zackbear
I don't pretend and make believe. You do that. You pretend he didn't direct an insurrection and didnt' commit treason on this country for example. That's how you want to deal with it fine. I don't deal with my problems by playing and pretending.
So, your tea parties with your imaginary friend, Bree Bree, are real? o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT