ADVERTISEMENT

Psaki said no free crack pipes but lets go to the tape / video

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Many so called FACT CHECKERS claimed the FREE CRACK PIPES TO BE FALSE a LIE but lets see whats in the "Safe Smoking Kits" as part of the Harm Reduction Bill passed by the Biden Administration.

A survey of more than two dozen harm reduction organizations found that not all harm reduction organizations distribute safe smoking kits, but those that do almost always provide crack pipes. The few that don't include crack pipes in their kits say they are willing to, but unable to.

At Washington, D.C.'s Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc., for example, a member of the group's needle exchange team told the Free Beacon that the organization would love to offer crack pipes as part of its safe smoking kit but hasn't been able to purchase them.

"I would if I knew how," said Tyrone Pinkney, who distributes clean needles from a recreational vehicle and said he did not know where to buy crack pipes to include in the kits.

More LIES. More DECEIPT. More WASTING OUR MONEY. More disinformation.
Where is the Minister of Information when we need her sorry, weird ass?
Thanks Uncle Joe!

Many so called FACT CHECKERS claimed the FREE CRACK PIPES TO BE FALSE a LIE but lets see whats in the "Safe Smoking Kits" as part of the Harm Reduction Bill passed by the Biden Administration.

A survey of more than two dozen harm reduction organizations found that not all harm reduction organizations distribute safe smoking kits, but those that do almost always provide crack pipes. The few that don't include crack pipes in their kits say they are willing to, but unable to.

At Washington, D.C.'s Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc., for example, a member of the group's needle exchange team told the Free Beacon that the organization would love to offer crack pipes as part of its safe smoking kit but hasn't been able to purchase them.

"I would if I knew how," said Tyrone Pinkney, who distributes clean needles from a recreational vehicle and said he did not know where to buy crack pipes to include in the kits.

More LIES. More DECEIPT. More WASTING OUR MONEY. More disinformation.
Where is the Minister of Information when we need her sorry, weird ass?
Thanks Uncle Joe!
Did Hunter clean out his closet, donate the crack pipes and is taking a tax deduction to settle up with the IRS?
Seriously, should the individuals that authorize this kind of stuff be personally liable for any crimes committed by crackhheads with government provided paraphenalia?

Last edited:
FSkWQ9NXwAg60rH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT