ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Ida

Uncle is still in Nola with Al Roker

536453-CC-FE8-B-4470-A031-81613-D359369.jpg

WOW...he almost did go swimming...https://www.aol.com/see-al-roker-almost-washed-160926795.html

Roker and Brian Gumbel played race card to run off Willard Scott. Al might need the LB’s back today if he stays in wind.

Al Roker is 68 and it's time for him to retire, guy made quite a career as a "weatherman" without a degree in Meteorology. Time for Al to let some deserving young man or woman Meteorologist take over the weather reigns at NBC. Good news for Al is that when he does finally retire, he can hang out with his buddy Matt Lauer again.

Pack it in, Roker

Reactions: BreakingCane
Al Roker is 68 and it's time for him to retire, guy made quite a career as a "weatherman" without a degree in Meteorology. Time for Al to let some deserving young man or woman Meteorologist take over the weather reigns at NBC. Good news for Al is that when he does finally retire, he can hang out with his buddy Matt Lauer again.

Pack it in, Roker
His backup Dylan Dreyer is a little smoke show.

Reactions: RJWwood
I feel like mike leech would be a good weatherman. He doesn’t have any experience but the one time he filled in, he was pretty entertaining. As long as he works the odds i feel like his predictions wouldn’t be any different than the pro’s either.

no disrespect to my good friend Marty Stebon. Love you man, RIP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT