ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxyclorquine time to move on trump official says

I don’t care what beats Covid as long as something works. I posted this because everyone assumes it’s lib media that says hydroxy doesn’t work etc. Merely showing someone in trump admin said time to move on for now. It may end up working but apparently other things working better right now.

Reactions: Raoul2
I don’t care what beats Covid as long as something works. I posted this because everyone assumes it’s lib media that says hydroxy doesn’t work etc. Merely showing someone in trump admin said time to move on for now. It may end up working but apparently other things working better right now.

My Scientist is better than your scientist is the modern day equivalent of My dog is smarter than your dog. If abortion is between a woman and her doctor why is use of Hydroxychloroquine not between a patient and their doctor?

My Scientist is better than your scientist is the modern day equivalent of My dog is smarter than your dog. If abortion is between a woman and her doctor why is use of Hydroxychloroquine not between a patient and their doctor?

Ok, sounds good lol. Plenty of doctors are prescribing it and it can work. At some point one will lead the pack and that will be good news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT