ADVERTISEMENT

Hyenas all knew this thread was coming! This Georgia VOTER LAW will be the spark for National Legislation so say good bye.....

Don't think we'll be going further south than Ft Myers on this trip but you never know. My MIL is in a home there and our niece is in Cape Coral. The sausages I'm after are around the Dunn NC area. They are air-dried and semi air-dried links that are the size of brats and the most flavorful I've ever eaten. We will also load up on some of the fresh patty sausage as well but those must be broken down into smaller packages and frozen before heading home. I do know that Ga also has some great tasting meat products so if I get a chance. I'll check out Carroll's too.
Are those pork or beef sausages?

You still didn't answer my question.
CEMS,
Answered your question in a recent separate thread - protecting voters on both sides from harassment while at the polls..
Kindly asking again, if you could answer my question:
What is the harm in doing whatever it takes to get ones vote in on time? Oh maybe mail it a few days early or show up with an ID. Like you need to drive, fly, go to a DNC convention, hunt, fish, etc.

CEMS,
Answered your question in a recent separate thread - protecting voters on both sides from harassment while at the polls..
Kindly asking again, if you could answer my question:
What is the harm in doing whatever it takes to get ones vote in on time? Oh maybe mail it a few days early or show up with an ID. Like you need to drive, fly, go to a DNC convention, hunt, fish, etc.
No issue at all.

Yes. You already needed an ID to vote in Georgia and mail-in ballots already undergo signature verification.
I find it hilarious people do not even know this. I have NEVER voted without an ID. Who gives a shit about IDs? You sure didn't lose the presidency or the Senate on this bullshit!

Reactions: cems52
Dont even compare rural Utah's voting process to more urban states. They aren't the same.

Which is the reason that individual states should continue to set there own election laws. A federal "one size fits all" does not make sense.

Reactions: grbcane
Which is the reason that individual states should continue to set there own election laws. A federal "one size fits all" does not make sense.
Yep. It makes a lot of sense for states to make laws that deny water for folks standing in line to vote for 5 hours.

Still cant believe you all are still clinging to this water misinformation thing. Do you not know or are you purposely spreading lies?
Have you ever stood in line to vote for 5 hours? I have and I don't even live where it's even worse.

Last edited:
Yes. You already needed an ID to vote in Georgia and mail-in ballots already undergo signature verification.

I think signature verification was changed before the 2020 election earlier that year, that was one of the main motivations for this legislation. The republican(RINO) Georgia Secretary of State settled with Stacy Abrams and the democrats to avoid a lawsuit.

to Hyenas having any meaningful power in this country. This is a rock fight and all dems have been put on notice. They will be replaced if they do not do something about this.

A misdemeanor crime to provide food or water waiting in voting lines? WTF does that have to do with voting?

Removing drop boxes in urban areas?

No voting after 5pm? When people get off work?

This is Jim Crow in a suit.

This republican party is a mess! There is nothing more unamerican you can do but make laws harming the AMERICAN peoples right to vote for their leaders. Well, maybe except attack our capital....but I digress.

It is systemic!!!

These laws have nothing to do with actually voting for qualified candidates and more to do with voter suppression. Oh, and don't come here to try to dress this up!

It is total and complete BS! We're NOT HAVING IT!
Georgia did the correct thing, IMO. Crack addicted blacks, Mexicans and all the rest of the homeless should not be allowed to vote.

I think signature verification was changed before the 2020 election earlier that year, that was one of the main motivations for this legislation. The republican(RINO) Georgia Secretary of State settled with Stacy Abrams and the democrats to avoid a lawsuit.

In Georgia for the 2020 election you sign a request for an absentee ballot. That signature is compared to the signature when that person registered. Then the ballot is sent out. Once returned, the signed ballot is again compared to the previous signatures. What exactly is the problem?

Republicans lost. The votes were counted 3 times here in Georgia. They lost. All the countless visits to courts, changes in the law is all based on a false hood promoted by Donald J Trump. The fact is you just lost.

Now let's get to the reason you lost. You have no solution for any problem. You are incapable as a party to solve any crises. Especially a world pandemic. People that want government of the 1860s doesn't work in today's diverse society. It's not inclusive. The party is more concerned with Dr. suess, Mr. Potato Head and Uncle Ben from the olden days...and owning weapons like the wild west.

Try a different strategy. One that's more inclusive. One more centered on equality. Equal rights for women, and other minorities. A clean environment to leave our children. Paying your taxes as is our civic duty.

In Georgia for the 2020 election you sign a request for an absentee ballot. That signature is compared to the signature when that person registered. Then the ballot is sent out. Once returned, the signed ballot is again compared to the previous signatures. What exactly is the problem?

Theres a difference between absentee, and the mail in voting for the 2020 election, I believe signature verification wasn’t mandatory.

Theres a difference between absentee, and the mail in voting for the 2020 election, I believe signature verification wasn’t mandatory.

You believe wrong. It's the exact same process in Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT