ADVERTISEMENT

I don't hear the LIBS on here talk about the CAGES anymore?????? Hypocrites

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
US Senators told NOT TO TAKE PICTURES on their visit to the Border and of the Biden / Obama cages housing these people. These are people who don't belong here anyway. They of course have released photos and the CONDITIONS ARE DISGUSTING, ABYSMAL, HORRENDOUS, but MUM'S the word when it's Democrats. If this was Trump the next impeachment would already be scheduled, AOC and her clown squad would be down there crying alligator tears, Pelosi would be calling for an immediate investigation. But it wouldn't be Trump BECAUSE HE PUT IN A PLAN. A plan of a barrier / wall, technology, man power, and a plan that involved Mexico and Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. That is how you handle the border so thank you LIBS for proving TRUMP right!

US Senators told NOT TO TAKE PICTURES on their visit to the Border and of the Biden / Obama cages housing these people. These are people who don't belong here anyway. They of course have released photos and the CONDITIONS ARE DISGUSTING, ABYSMAL, HORRENDOUS, but MUM'S the word when it's Democrats. If this was Trump the next impeachment would already be scheduled, AOC and her clown squad would be down there crying alligator tears, Pelosi would be calling for an immediate investigation. But it wouldn't be Trump BECAUSE HE PUT IN A PLAN. A plan of a barrier / wall, technology, man power, and a plan that involved Mexico and Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. That is how you handle the border so thank you LIBS for proving TRUMP right!

yes you’re absolutely right. 2 months in and biden shoulda solved this all all the other issues with immigration. One word: unacceptable.

how long has he been a senator? What has he said on the subject in the last 4 yrs. I’ll wait to see the articles roll in. Bc people been trying to fix the border for 50 years. Obama had the highest deportation rate and no one came to help fix the problem Ted....

This is the political game that's toxic to this country. Obama and Presidents before him used these "cages" and no one cared. It became a political weapon for the dems to act outraged for 4 years while Trump was in office...even though they did they same thing and are doing the exact same thing now. Now the Republicans are acting outraged because the Dems are steering the boat. Can no one see thru this? It's no one parties fault. The border is...and has been a nightmare for decades. We have immigration laws just like every nation on earth...they need to be enforced. Over staying visas, dangerous border crossings, human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug trafficking, etc, etc. The border needs to be secure...a wall, technology, whatever. Just quit playing games.

theres only one party willing to address the issue. That has been the case for years.

and the main difference between trump and Obama minus doing the actual work is that trump decided to separate parents and kids

yes you’re absolutely right. 2 months in and biden shoulda solved this all all the other issues with immigration. One word: unacceptable.
If you mean opening the border as his first move in immigration reform then no thanks because we all see now what happens when he doesn’t think things through

Reactions: rkrantz
Being partisan and playing the games with the politicians is what allows them to stay in power. Both parties have had it and both failed...partly because the other side is always playing defense (or offense) when they arent in power...and who suffers for it... not the politicians. Ted Cruz making videos, AOC making fake photo shoots....same stuff, we all eat it up.
Naw there’s a difference. It’s not the same across the board. I’m tired of folk saying that. One party controlled the senate for 8 yrs and nothing happened for the people. Last time dems controlled anything they were on their backs defending health care. One party wants to do shit the other doesn’t. Not only do they not wanna do nothing do not want any debate that may lead to compromise. Dems are bitches, they would relent in a debate prob is we ain’t having debates anymore

Reactions: rkrantz and HJCane
This is the political game that's toxic to this country. Obama and Presidents before him used these "cages" and no one cared. It became a political weapon for the dems to act outraged for 4 years while Trump was in office...even though they did they same thing and are doing the exact same thing now. Now the Republicans are acting outraged because the Dems are steering the boat. Can no one see thru this? It's no one parties fault. The border is...and has been a nightmare for decades. We have immigration laws just like every nation on earth...they need to be enforced. Over staying visas, dangerous border crossings, human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug trafficking, etc, etc. The border needs to be secure...a wall, technology, whatever. Just quit playing games.
Pretty sure that’s what Trump tried to do

Reactions: lysmaryj and mahb
If you mean opening the border as his first move in immigration reform then no thanks because we all see now what happens when he doesn’t think things through

he hasn’t opened the border. That’s wrong. All he said was he wasn’t sending back unaccompanied children. Despite what you think immigration to this country is a positive and is as much in the constitution as the 2nd amendment.

Deuce, Trump is gone now tell me why border is a mess now. Why are kids crammed together during a pandemic. Why an administration that says their transparent won’t let anyone see what’s going on. I’ve never seen a politician not show off their successes.

Reactions: utatem
he hasn’t opened the border. That’s wrong. All he said was he wasn’t sending back unaccompanied children. Despite what you think immigration to this country is a positive and is as much in the constitution as the 2nd amendment.

Illegal immigration is in the constitution ? BTW The Constitution gives Congress the responsibility to establish uniform rules on Naturalization so it’s not as much as the 2nd Amendment. So much for spewing trash.

Last edited:
Deuce, Trump is gone now tell me why border is a mess now. Why are kids crammed together during a pandemic. Why an administration that says their transparent won’t let anyone see what’s going on. I’ve never seen a politician not show off their successes.

trump is gone but he dismantled the system. It is what it is but it takes time to fix. None of these things happen overnight. And the surge is not atypical. It’s not even as big as it’s prev been. But I get the concern but no one is getting in other than the underage unaccompanied kids

Halting the wall was the first statement of opening the border

trump is gone but he dismantled the system. It is what it is but it takes time to fix. None of these things happen overnight. And the surge is not atypical. It’s not even as big as it’s prev been. But I get the concern but no one is getting in other than the underage unaccompanied kids
BS total BS. While we are babysitting lots of people and drugs getting in.

Reactions: orly 1022

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled. So more than 11,000 — the majority — were let in and placed in immigration proceedings.

The White House did not provide data that supports his claim. (March data is expected in early April.)

You also chose not to address transparency issue ?

Reactions: central17
deuce your full of it brother, you fell for the agenda hook line and sinker. Separated the Children ,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Cartels rented Children to people so the crossed the boarder , while Trump was in office. He blew it ALL up. How many kids and women will suffer and die getting to the boarder, because Biden's rhetoric promising them a new life and help. The reality for those that survived and made it, are Cages Filled with COVID,,,,,,,,,,,, How many will and have died from being Infected and log-jamed into those CAGES ? If the DEMS and Media even Cared for those kids WHY haven't you heard 1 of them even MENTION the infected children.......................

My ancestors entered this country LEGALLY through Ellis Island. Big difference as to what is happening now.

It's not just cages. It's separation of families. It's firing workers that helped the process. It's a lack of humanity intentionally that is cheered by the right who grossly lacks any semblance of a moral compass...just failing over and over and over at being solid people. Good human beings.

and families aren't being broken up Right Now cd ? Have you seen mothers and Fathers with their children in your detention centers ? I know it's 1 photo, its not like the transparency Trump allowed, but even in that prepared perfect setting all you see are kid after kid crunched in a space with staff in suits all around them. Where is your proof of families holding hands Together in your Facilities ? It's time you Show it and Stop Talking about what you think and feel, or better yet stop preaching your lies and dribble you have Nothing to back it up with

The above logic is equivalent there being a great restaurant (Trumps) in town. Everyone goes there and loves it. Then a new management company comes in (Biden-China Group) and IMMEDIATELY, the place goes to hell. Food now sucks, prices double, service becomes awful. So Biden China Group takes out an add in the local paper whining that they inherited a mess and are trying to fix things. Meanwhile Biden China cancelled the cleaning and pest control services and are paying off the Health Dept not to look at the code violations.

The only difference is a restaurant that becomes bad drives away customers. A border policy that becomes bad; increases, human trafficing, disease, human suffering, cartels, drugs, rapes, children kidnapped and abused, murder, destruction of property, local government costs and profits to Biden campaign donors.

Last edited:
Now, VP Kamala Harris who was announced as the lead to fix the border crisis is no longer in this post. Now after Biden said, He couldn’t think of anyone more qualified, she’s out. She is now in charge of diplomacy in the region. Took four days to announce this, totally lost administration. Question, Why if you’re so caring about these children would you not have your most qualified person lead the effort. Second question, If you’re the most qualified person how do you step aside and risk harm to these children ? Answer to both, Pure Politics.

As said in a recent meme:' When the borders are opened before the schools, its time for the Libs to realize, we've all (yes you fukcing jerks, you too) been played'.

Reactions: central17
Now, VP Kamala Harris who was announced as the lead to fix the border crisis is no longer in this post. Now after Biden said, He couldn’t think of anyone more qualified, she’s out. She is now in charge of diplomacy in the region. Took four days to announce this, totally lost administration. Question, Why if you’re so caring about these children would you not have your most qualified person lead the effort. Second question, If you’re the most qualified person how do you step aside and risk harm to these children ? Answer to both, Pure Politics.
Why did Kamala not finish the job Biden asked her to perform? Said she was uniquely qualified.

Reactions: utatem
As said in a recent meme:' When the borders are opened before the schools, its time for the Libs to realize, we've all (yes you fukcing jerks, you too) been played'.

...and to self reply:

The President just announced that he did not say schools would open within 100 days, Joe Biden said that!

It's not just cages. It's separation of families. It's firing workers that helped the process. It's a lack of humanity intentionally that is cheered by the right who grossly lacks any semblance of a moral compass...just failing over and over and over at being solid people. Good human beings.
And the Wayne Williams Humanitarian Award goes to CD for his unending, unsubstantiated, unsolicited, unwanted, unloved, untrue postings regarding , as history may determine, our greatest President, Donald Trump.

Last edited:
And the Wayne Williams Humanitarian Award goes to CD for his unending, unsubstantiated, unsolicited, unwanted, unloved, untrue postings regarding , as history may determine, our greatest President, Donald Trump.
Donald Trump will be remembered for exactly what he is. A two time loser impeached twice who invited an attack on our country as a POS one term racist president he is.

It never ends with the self-serving Dems just trying to grab power
through deceit.
If your a tax paying American citizen visiting Mexico you cannot come
back without a negative Covid test, but if your an illegal you can come
in despite traveling in a Covid infested convoy, then never get tested and
are dumped into a city in the US. This is why I will consider anything the say.

Add on top of this the CDC director basing her information to the country
based on her dreams that doom is coming. They can no longer claim follow
the science since the vaccines have drop the infection and death rates so much.

Donald Trump will be remembered for exactly what he is. A two time loser impeached twice who invited an attack on our country as a POS one term racist president he is.
I'll ignore that your post ended in a preposition. That said, if you'd give us some examples of his racism, I'd be the 1st, maybe 2nd after you, to jump on that bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you, I'm far more in favor of CD than VD! That said though, is there a shot that would get rid of you? Just asking.

• Haha
Reactions: lysmaryj and mahb
I'll ignore that your post ended in a preposition. That said, if you'd give us some examples of his racism, I'd be the 1st, maybe 2nd after you, to jump on that bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you, I'm far more in favor of CD than VD! That said though, is there a shot that would get rid of you? Just asking.

....AND this is four years old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT