ADVERTISEMENT

How can anyone look at Border situation and think it's ok?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Thousands of people each week. Young children unaccompanied. There was 1800 pounds of narcotics seized last 3 days. What about the drugs we didn't catch? Sex trafficking. Human smuggling. Rape, murder, robbery, death. Brownsville, Texas has to test for Covid as it falls to State and Local Gov't. Housing and feeding and medical for these people. I don't care what side of aisle you are on this can not be the program and procedure for Immigration. Border MUST be secured whether you like the wall or not it acts as a deterrent. A barrier to easy access. The deals with Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico was a smart plan. Wishy washy policies and weak speak is making it worse not better. Just saw an interview at the border with Maria Bartiromo and a Border Patrol Agent. It was 2 little girls AGES 8 and 10. Their mom told them she was going to get something to eat for them and never returned leaving these 2 little girls to continue the journey ALONE. It was 2019. The Border Agent was moved to tears.

You can make all the talking points you want but this situation can NOT continue! There are Democrat Representatives already warning that if this continues the Democrats can kiss the House and Senate goodbye in 2022. Prices for mules (drugs) and coyotes (people) are soaring as the demand increases. They are charging a fortune to sneak these people into our country. Yes, supply and demand works in the dark markets too.

UNACCEPTABLE!!

The smugglers have 1 price if you want to get in America from Mexico, another higher price if from Central America, and an even higher price if Europe or the Middle East. It can not continue.

Reactions: mahb
Pelosi has figured out what caused the crisis a the border. Wait for it

Climate change of course.

No comments from the board libs on this one...
Funny how it’s ok to separate kids and put them in cages ...
And turn people lose in society without being tested .. but ole joe will let you know if you can have friends over for 4th of July...smh
And just stop the construction of wall where it’s already started and abandon the site after taking down existing barriers and building access roads that are now smugglers-highway

Pelosi also blamed the border crisis on Trump, they “inherited it”. So predictable. They will blame all their failures on Trump and, there will be many, and the sheep like the libs on this board will believe them.
She actually said because they were all sitting in Mexico but that was the deal he struck. Mexico dispatched their Army to their southern border to stop caravans and agreed to allow migrants to await asylum hearings in Mexico. They undid all of that and we are back to house, feed, healthcare, and catch and release.

Thousands of people each week. Young children unaccompanied. There was 1800 pounds of narcotics seized last 3 days. What about the drugs we didn't catch? Sex trafficking. Human smuggling. Rape, murder, robbery, death. Brownsville, Texas has to test for Covid as it falls to State and Local Gov't. Housing and feeding and medical for these people. I don't care what side of aisle you are on this can not be the program and procedure for Immigration. Border MUST be secured whether you like the wall or not it acts as a deterrent. A barrier to easy access. The deals with Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico was a smart plan. Wishy washy policies and weak speak is making it worse not better. Just saw an interview at the border with Maria Bartiromo and a Border Patrol Agent. It was 2 little girls AGES 8 and 10. Their mom told them she was going to get something to eat for them and never returned leaving these 2 little girls to continue the journey ALONE. It was 2019. The Border Agent was moved to tears.

You can make all the talking points you want but this situation can NOT continue! There are Democrat Representatives already warning that if this continues the Democrats can kiss the House and Senate goodbye in 2022. Prices for mules (drugs) and coyotes (people) are soaring as the demand increases. They are charging a fortune to sneak these people into our country. Yes, supply and demand works in the dark markets too.

the situation at then order hasn’t been good since barrack Obama was president this issue just arose within the last couple weeks they are working on a plan to deal with it. Let’s just give it sometimes. Your asking the administration to fix an issue that has crossed decades in a matter of days. The border is still closed, the only ones being allowed in are the unaccompanied minors. That’s it!

Drugs have been pouring into this country since the 80s. No one has stopped that. And I’m pretty sure no one will.... in my lifetime

the situation at then order hasn’t been good since barrack Obama was president this issue just arose within the last couple weeks they are working on a plan to deal with it. Let’s just give it sometimes. Your asking the administration to fix an issue that has crossed decades in a matter of days. The border is still closed, the only ones being allowed in are the unaccompanied minors. That’s it!

Drugs have been pouring into this country since the 80s. No one has stopped that. And I’m pretty sure no one will.... in my lifetime
Many of those "unaccompanied minors' are young men- late teens early twenties.

Question is what did #45s administration know and what did they do or try to do? Did they try to put corrective measures in place? At last report there are 120 border guards which is not nearly enough. While the guards are encountering folks crossing at certain points on the border there are folks crossing over at another. One or more groups are distractions while others make it. Meanwhile both sides, Dems and Repugs blame each other.

The blatant stupidity of this administration has become an embarrassment for our country . We have now become the epic center for illegal immigration on our southern border . Trump by negotiating with Mexico had decreased crossings of cartel, illegals , drugs , weapons , Covid , terrorists, etc. Now you’ve got it all starting over again .
Mexico had 7,500 National Guard stationed at the Guatemalan border and several thousand more on their side of our southern border . Immigrants had to wait on the Mexican side of the border for amnesty paperwork . All this while a wall was being built .
All of that has been overturned by Sleepy Crooked Joe only because it was Trumps policy , that and the fact he wants more Democratic voters for the future . Border Patrols as of yesterday had already stopped over 70 MS-13 members and almost 600 prior felons who had already been sent back south at least once before . Border crossings were UP 700% in Feb 2021 as opposed to Feb 2020 . Of course now we are back to catch and release again - and the cartel is getting rich .
And all the while the Dems refuse to say they’ve created a crisis .Just more lies from the left being fed to their faithful sheep .
Let me hear a few BAAS from the left on this site - you know who you are

Many of those "unaccompanied minors' are young men- late teens early twenties.

And gang members. That "dream" to rape and murder in the USA.
However there are also a number of true children less than five years old. How exactly does that happen. Does a three year old wake up one morning, sneak away from their parents and walk to the border for a better life? Did the parents just lose their kids? Did Biden separate parents from their children. This is simple human trafficing the Democrats are supporting by their lack of truly wanting to keep families together.. Wouldn't any decent parent be deparately looking for their baby and want their child back in Honduras in its mother and father's care?

Reactions: ZEKEMUG and utatem

It's about votes for the Dems. But most of these sub-humans coming across the border can't figure out how to work a voting machine anyway, so I don't worry.

Reactions: El Cubano
It's about votes for the Dems. But most of these sub-humans coming across the border can't figure out how to work a voting machine anyway, so I don't worry.
they won’t have to dems will mail them ballots meet them at their house and make sure they fill them out right... after all that’s the right humanitarian thing to do

I dont understand how we have the audacity to call our country a Christian Nation???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We then turn an uncaring eye away from hundreds of infants, toddlers who need our compassion and our assistance. This past Monday House minority leader Kevin McCarthy (R) CA along with 11 other GOP members of Congress went to the border to make a so called "assessment." If he really wanted to get a fair assessment MCarthy wouldve taken Congressional Democrats in that group. It was nothing more than a photo op for McCarthy and Repubs. A waste of tax $$$$. When McCarthy arrived at the border he called it a case of "Human Heartbreak." Where was he when the Trump administration over saw the mass of humanity? He didnt dare call out the red headed carrot top. He was afraid of being squashed like a grape. Pathetic and petty.

I dont understand how we have the audacity to call our country a Christian Nation???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We then turn an uncaring eye away from hundreds of infants, toddlers who need our compassion and our assistance. This past Monday House minority leader Kevin McCarthy (R) CA along with 11 other GOP members of Congress went to the border to make a so called "assessment." If he really wanted to get a fair assessment MCarthy wouldve taken Congressional Democrats in that group. It was nothing more than a photo op for McCarthy and Repubs. A waste of tax $$$$. When McCarthy arrived at the border he called it a case of "Human Heartbreak." Where was he when the Trump administration over saw the mass of humanity? He didnt dare call out the red headed carrot top. He was afraid of being squashed like a grape. Pathetic and petty.
Democrats have NO interest in going to the border - tell me what’s stopping them from going ? Get their own little group up to go if they’re so concerned which they aren’t .
Of course as they’ve been saying all along “ there’s no crisis at the border “. Thanks Biden for no crisis at the border

Democrats have NO interest in going to the border - tell me what’s stopping them from going ? Get their own little group up to go if they’re so concerned which they aren’t .
Of course as they’ve been saying all along “ there’s no crisis at the border “. Thanks Biden for no crisis at the border
Today the Biden administration said small groups have been allowed in. As to what the parameters are, it wasnt released. BTW during #45s presidency congressional Dems did visit the border. They were appalled at the horrid conditions; mylar blankets, sanitation concerns, infants deaths and other inadequacies, such as teenaged boys and girls confined in the same space, a bad idea.
#45 catered to defense contractors and owners of private prisons, who probably gave Trump mega bucks towards campaign contributions.
What McCarthy did on Monday 03/15 was a premature victory lap

They only went down there looking for dirt on the Trump administration . The BUllsh*t about separating over 500 kids from their parents was exactly what it was, bullsh*t as 485 of those parents were found back in Central America and they did NOT want to be reunited with their offspring . That’s why they sent them here illegally with coyotes .
Trump figured out how to stop the overwhelming influx of illegals , arms and drugs by building a fu*king wall and having Mexico help stop the illegal immigration on their side of the border .
But of course that’s all been overturned because Trump did it and he shouldn’t get credit for anything .
I am getting somewhat angry even having to actually explain this to adult people who only live in the land of unicorns and racist potato heads and pancake mix

Question is what did #45s administration know and what did they do or try to do? Did they try to put corrective measures in place? At last report there are 120 border guards which is not nearly enough. While the guards are encountering folks crossing at certain points on the border there are folks crossing over at another. One or more groups are distractions while others make it. Meanwhile both sides, Dems and Repugs blame each other.
Tried to build a wall fool. With the wall technology. Made deals with Honduras , Guatemala, El Salvador and Mexico. Tried to do a deal with Congress but dems said no.

AOC went and cried crocodile tears and then we found out photo was fake

They only went down there looking for dirt on the Trump administration . The BUllsh*t about separating over 500 kids from their parents was exactly what it was, bullsh*t as 485 of those parents were found back in Central America and they did NOT want to be reunited with their offspring . That’s why they sent them here illegally with coyotes .
Trump figured out how to stop the overwhelming influx of illegals , arms and drugs by building a fu*king wall and having Mexico help stop the illegal immigration on their side of the border .
But of course that’s all been overturned because Trump did it and he shouldn’t get credit for anything .
I am getting somewhat angry even having to actually explain this to adult people who only live in the land of unicorns and racist potato heads and pancake mix
Thanks brother. Heavan forbid they should research and admit they were wrong

Reactions: utatem
they won’t have to dems will mail them ballots meet them at their house and make sure they fill them out right... after all that’s the right humanitarian thing to do
Mail them where? These people end up homeless with no address because they can't read or write...so how can they sign a lease? So even if they work for cash under the table, they are still homeless. And there's no guarantee that if they were even HANDED a ballot that they could fill it out accurately after downing a pint of tequila.

Dems said no because #45 wanted to use military funds to complete the wall
You should have taken that deal. Because when Trump wins in 2024, he will use those funds to BOMB CHINA!!! Because in 4 years under Biden, China just might become equal to us in military strength. Don't get me wrong. I love my eggdrop soup. But China keeps getting stronger under Biden.

You should have taken that deal. Because when Trump wins in 2024, he will use those funds to BOMB CHINA!!! Because in 4 years under Biden, China just might become equal to us in military strength. Don't get me wrong. I love my eggdrop soup. But China keeps getting stronger under Biden.
Its not a deal when the funds intended for the military is for upgrading homes for those men and women who wear the uniform. Really doubt #45 will be around for 2024. The state of NY is going for his jugular. His tax returns will be reveled soon.

McCarthy and 11 Repubs went to the border hoping to get Dems in a GOTCHA moment. Did he and his colleges implore the Trump administration to help prevent infants dying and COVID-19 spreading through out the facility????

The thing that pisses me off is that none of the guys at the top give a shit. Doesn’t matter what side of the isles it on any more. All these guys are in cahoots behind the scenes and just use real world issues to their agenda like it’s a freaking game of chess. I promise you, they’re all buddies when no one is around and laughing at us.
They truly believe that they’re royalty and that our money is their money. Just do the math. If every legal citizen got fifty percent of every tax dollar in addition to every dollar printed and every dollar borrowed, no one would be complaining about shit right now but it all gets pissed away instead and we have debt and heart ache to show for it. Think about how many trillions in debt where at and how many legal citizens there are and divide that number and cut it in half. These politicians spend untold fortunes of our money so that they can make us feel like we need them so that we can make enough money to do what we need to do.

What sort of people send their infants , toddlers on their own with drug traffickers and human traffickers showing them the way? Shouldn't the problem be solved at the source instead of being a U.S. problem? We had deals in place with these Central American countries for other local countries to absorb this flow of refugees. Stupid Biden gave them hope that they would land in the U.S. so who profits from this? Human traffickers. If that idiot and other Democrats like AOC kept their mouth shut, it would not be as bad as it is.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT