ADVERTISEMENT

I gotta ask a question

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
Do some of you think that all cops work for the same agency and all know each other?

When one cop does something stupid and horrible that we all sit back and cheer them on?

I've seen some of the most irrational and stupid comments I've ever seen. The thought process or lack thereof is mindboggling.

Do some of you think that all cops work for the same agency and all know each other?

When one cop does something stupid and horrible that we all sit back and cheer them on?

I've seen some of the most irrational and stupid comments I've ever seen. The thought process or lack thereof is mindboggling.

Tell You the truth Cash, I’m surprised that you’re surprised.

Was it you that posted a while back that you had to stop going to waffle house in uniform because of all the stupid questions you’d get asked?

Ok, I can’t think of who it was then. Definitely one of the funnier posts on here.
That was me.....
Every time I go in a Waffle House, people line up to ask me the same type of questions. I remember I had a long list of what would be asked. Sometimes I have to eat at the WH because it would be the only thing open after 9pm in the Florida Panhandle.

That was me.....
Every time I go in a Waffle House, people line up to ask me the same type of questions. I remember I had a long list of what would be asked. Sometimes I have to eat at the WH because it would be the only thing open after 9pm in the Florida Panhandle.
Lol, ya that was pretty funny. My favorite was how far can a 2x4 stick out of a truck. You definitely had some good ones.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
That was me.....
I eat at Waffle House about 2 times a month with my son on Saturday mornings. Love them hashbrown bowls

Low IQ people are hard to understand. They are very irrational.

Lol, ya that was pretty funny. My favorite was how far can a 2x4 stick out of a truck. You definitely had some good ones.
And that isn't even remotely an exaggeration to the questioning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT