ADVERTISEMENT

I honestly have no issues with Republicans Part II...

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
My real problem is with these hypocrites featured here.....they just happen to be Republican!

My real problem is with these hypocrites featured here.....they just happen to be Republican!

CD the great one your the hypocrite. You daily post how President Trump is stupid, a racist, a Russian, etc..... Then you are challenged and shown were you are wrong and you run and hide under a rock. Bigger challenge coming next week no balls CD . Comey and his liberals buddy's at the FBI are going to be exposed along with fake news that you and other liberals were duped to believe. Funny is it not the Democratic Party started a fake investigation and it is going to expose them lol. Remember this CD you and most liberals ignore it . The definition of accountability. The truth never lies.

They be like....

How weak is Obama...negotiating with dictators. Bowing down to them. What a puss. Huh? Trump has decided to negotiate with N.Korea? What a fkn genius. Let me start a new thread.....ROLMAO

These people crack me up. I'm not saying I have anything against Republicans. These people just happen to be Republican....SMFH

They be like....

How weak is Obama...negotiating with dictators. Bowing down to them. What a puss. Huh? Trump has decided to negotiate with N.Korea? What a fkn genius. Let me start a new thread.....ROLMAO

These people crack me up. I'm not saying I have anything against Republicans. These people just happen to be Republican....SMFH
Obama never met with any of these leaders, it was a talking point.......SMFH

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Part III coming soon and I promise it won't disappoint.
Hopefully it will be how CD and his liberal party supports a racist like Farrakhan. Part ||| will be no different than the others. The liberals have no policy at all . You can not be a party when you do not hold yourselfs accountable.Maybe no balls CD will discuss why Comey and his FBI buddies are finally going to be held Accountable and CD will explain why this should not happen. Bill Clition gets Half million dollars from the Russians for a thirty minute speech in Russia. But that's ok with hypocrite CD because he is a liberal . Accountability post the definition as defined in the dictionary CD . You will not .

And you young man crack me up. First, you certainly have a problem with Republicans as is displayed with nearly every post. As for negotiating with the North Koreans, would you rather he nuke them?

They be like....

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Hopefully it will be how CD and his liberal party supports a racist like Farrakhan. Part ||| will be no different than the others. The liberals have no policy at all . You can not be a party when you do not hold yourselfs accountable.Maybe no balls CD will discuss why Comey and his FBI buddies are finally going to be held Accountable and CD will explain why this should not happen. Bill Clition gets Half million dollars from the Russians for a thirty minute speech in Russia. But that's ok with hypocrite CD because he is a liberal . Accountability post the definition as defined in the dictionary CD . You will not .
Please stop referring to CD as a liberal .....liberals are snowflakes who aimlessly go thru life and protest w/out a care .......CD is an IDIOT and when he opens his mouth he is constantly looking down the barrel of a loaded gun......he is a far right Bernie Sanders tree hugger who thinks Venezuela is a way to model our country after.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT