ADVERTISEMENT

I know we've talked about this before

Bermuda

SuperCane
Aug 17, 2001
but I'm listening to a pod cast and the Ruiz family is on AGAIN and I'm just nervous as hell.

First, regardless of how this all works out, I don't like how this whole thing is so public. Not a good look. Can that man say "I" more. He uses it about 5 times every sentence. It may well work, but it has every characteristic of something that falls over. EVERY!!! Now he's talking about every contact they know. Cringe worthy!

Second, I'm hearing more and more about how this "deal" that he has is far far from done. One guy I know in Miami who is well connected to some of our other donors we're talking about if very skeptical on him.

Lastly, is it just me or do his kids just make you uncomfortable. They talk like they've actually done something in life without daddy and if I hear one more time about how many academic awards they've won I may just puke. They should listen listen back and see how they come across on podcasts.

These guys have been talking on this podcast for the last 30 minutes and haven't come up for a breath. They're talking to 3 recruits on there that must be cringing. God it's gross!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News