ADVERTISEMENT

I mean...It's sad enough to have grown adults confirm you were calm in a meeting but....

Being that there were people saying Trump was a stable genius in that room who weren't even there? I have a good idea who was lying.

Bush and Palin were the dumbest, unethical people I ever saw in politics. Republican response to this assertion? Hold my beer:

Too funny! " Yes sir. You were very calm sir. Extremely stable genius sir. There has never been anyone more stable in this office sir. Never such a stable genuis sir." (Press wondering....was she even there?)

Answer? Nope!

Bush and Palin were the dumbest, unethical people I ever saw in politics. Republican response to this assertion? Hold my beer:

Too funny! " Yes sir. You were very calm sir. Extremely stable genius sir. There has never been anyone more stable in this office sir. Never such a stable genuis sir." (Press wondering....was she even there?)

Answer? Nope!
You’re bringing up corrupt politicians, and ignoring the biggest political corruption in U.S. history. We just found out Obama weaponized, the FBI, CIA, and DOJ. Under his watch an attempted coup occurred. The biggest corruption in our history is by the Democratic Party right now. They are the old Soviet Union. Investigating a person not a crime.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT