ADVERTISEMENT

I no longer know how or what to root for ..

Canes-U

SuperCane
Aug 7, 2017
Los Angeles
This last month has sent me thru the windmill emotionally for the Canes, from the passion and high of traveling to see my beloved CANES against Bama to the #%%^#*##*# of the following 3weeks.. I don’t know what I want to see Thursday anymore.. or any other coming Saturday after that!!? Do I want Manny to win out even thought he’s shown us he is not the guy?? Do I really want to root for us to loose the next two games so things go nuclear (might be just what we need).. I HAVE NEVER wanted us to loose. If it’s all really about the U.. then I can’t really ever root for a L. Feel like I am numb, casue I don’t know how to feel. The part of the year I love most feels like shit. Numb and Beyond disappointed. Disappointed that a year with an opportunity like this one will be completely wasted. With Clemson and the ACC the way it is, if Miami could of been competitive against Bama, it had its chance for its first ACC title… if it would of done that recruiting would sky rocket. If you disregard how good or bad Miami is.. in terms of schedule and oponente quality This year is the easiest path ever by far we have had to win the ACC since we joined, don’t think anyone argues that. Anyhow.. just venting I guess boys. 🙌🏼How you guys feeling?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News