ADVERTISEMENT

I want you to listen to CDC director appointed by Biden

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Dr Rochelle Wallensky Massachusetts appointed by Biden to head the CDC talking about what it will take to open up our schools. Either a) she and the administration are complete fools or b) they don’t really want schools to open. Either way when you watch this you tell me if you can understand a F ing thing she is saying other than the entire country must wear a mask and the virus must go away for kids to return to school. Biden plan? Garbage liberals at it again.

Dr Rochelle Wallensky Massachusetts appointed by Biden to head the CDC talking about what it will take to open up our schools. Either a) she and the administration are complete fools or b) they don’t really want schools to open. Either way when you watch this you tell me if you can understand a F ing thing she is saying other than the entire country must wear a mask and the virus must go away for kids to return to school. Biden plan? Garbage liberals at it again.

She told her local school district a few months ago that 3 feet of distancing was perfectly safe. Now that politics are involved it’s back to 6.

I didn’t think it was possible to be dumber than Mr. “masks are more effective than a vaccine” but she somehow did it.

I can't believe they are still having this discussion. My kids have been in school over 5 months, haven't missed a day. How can the lib idiots ignore that?
But did they kill all of their older relatives yet? My kids are out of school now but the school districts here in Utah have been open for quite some time now except for the Salt Lake School District. Just a coincidence that Salt Lake is heavy Dem territory. The teachers there fought tooth and nail to keep the schools closed. Now that they are reopening, they tested all 2,800 plus high school students in the district and found only 4 that tested positive for COVID. Much ado about nothing, and business as usual for these people that only tout science when it fits their narrative.

And she can’t even explain it on CNN. Tapper looked baffled by her responses. He wanted to say to her that nothing she just said makes any sense

But did they kill all of their older relatives yet? My kids are out of school now but the school districts here in Utah have been open for quite some time now except for the Salt Lake School District. Just a coincidence that Salt Lake is heavy Dem territory. The teachers there fought tooth and nail to keep the schools closed. Now that they are reopening, they tested all 2,800 plus high school students in the district and found only 4 that tested positive for COVID. Much ado about nothing, and business as usual for these people that only tout science when it fits their narrative.
It's just absurd. Thank God I don't live in CA or NY...

Last edited:

The CDC changed their protocol for opening schools after inviting school unions to participate in the dialogue. That’s when they stopped following the science, and instead followed the unions.

My kids been in school all year ... however , for every 10 days they are in school , there are 10 days they are out ( 1 kid tests positive and they are mandated to 10 day virtual quarantine .. in no way am I underestimating Covid , but kids not being in school will have huge ramifications in the near and far future

The answer is most definitely b...

My kids been in school all year ... however , for every 10 days they are in school , there are 10 days they are out ( 1 kid tests positive and they are mandated to 10 day virtual quarantine .. in no way am I underestimating Covid , but kids not being in school will have huge ramifications in the near and far future
In no way are you underestimating Covid. Don't question your common sense. You are 100% Correct about the long term impact of these absurd decisions on kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: HJCane
Be specific!!! I don't know what that means. Listen to what a person says just because Biden appointed her and you don't agree? What specifically do you not agree with here? There should be no plan to return our kids to the classroom? What? Do you have school aged children? Do you have issues teaching them at home while you have to work? That's if you are fortunate enough to have a job in this environment?

This isn't an easy job and nobody is going to have all the answers. It's easy to sit back and play results but what exactly is it that rustles you? Trump isn't deciding this stuff for us any longer? Because I have to say. I don't want people who focus on power and money exclusively to make decisions about my kids.

The CDC changed their protocol for opening schools after inviting school unions to participate in the dialogue. That’s when they stopped following the science, and instead followed the unions.
This is very untrue. They are following the science. If they weren't these kids would be in school without any protocols for the virus. This hyperbole that is largely politicized is a bit ridiculous. Unions should be involved. They are part of the discussion. Why would Unions be excluded? You have great unions and not so great unions like anything else. Unions are just people. You would be mandated to work every weekend if not for unions. Lets quit making Unions the boogieman.

Be specific!!! I don't know what that means. Listen to what a person says just because Biden appointed her and you don't agree? What specifically do you not agree with here? There should be no plan to return our kids to the classroom? What? Do you have school aged children? Do you have issues teaching them at home while you have to work? That's if you are fortunate enough to have a job in this environment?

This isn't an easy job and nobody is going to have all the answers. It's easy to sit back and play results but what exactly is it that rustles you? Trump isn't deciding this stuff for us any longer? Because I have to say. I don't want people who focus on power and money exclusively to make decisions about my kids.
It’s not that hard chicken little. Kids barely get covid and when they do it’s mild. A plan might have looked like this;
1) offer vaccines to teachers just like first responders. Give vaccine to teachers.
2) open the freaking schools
That’s a plan. Kids are being hurt none more than poor minorities in inner cities. Putting that aside kids are being hurt badly in many ways education, socially, mentally.
Biden’s plan 1 day Per week is not a plan it’s a cave in to the union .

Reactions: 801canesmxer
This is very untrue. They are following the science. If they weren't these kids would be in school without any protocols for the virus. This hyperbole that is largely politicized is a bit ridiculous. Unions should be involved. They are part of the discussion. Why would Unions be excluded? You have great unions and not so great unions like anything else. Unions are just people. You would be mandated to work every weekend if not for unions. Lets quit making Unions the boogieman.
Many of the unions demands have zero to do with covid just like the democrats.

Many of the unions demands have zero to do with covid just like the democrats.
Many of the union demands also have a lot to do with covid. Just like the democrats. Who aren't going to be perfect. They are people. Just like republicans. That means they aren't always doing to be right on everything. I would take the dems over republicans given the choice because they are better built for this. They understand government. Republicans despise government and to be honest this is where understanding government is vital. Republicans could never resovlve anything like this with thier self sufficient bullshit that favors the haves vs the have nots.

It’s not that hard chicken little. Kids barely get covid and when they do it’s mild. A plan might have looked like this;
1) offer vaccines to teachers just like first responders. Give vaccine to teachers.
2) open the freaking schools
That’s a plan. Kids are being hurt none more than poor minorities in inner cities. Putting that aside kids are being hurt badly in many ways education, socially, mentally.
Biden’s plan 1 day Per week is not a plan it’s a cave in to the union .
I asked that you be specific. No need to call me names. I didn't call you anything.

1. Kids can pass Covid on to parents and grand parents. Did you know this?
2. You have to have protocals to open schools. See 1.
3. Leadership requires doing things that aren't popular for the greater good. Which in this case is not passing a deadly disease on. See 1.

Many of the union demands also have a lot to do with covid. Just like the democrats. Who aren't going to be perfect. They are people. Just like republicans. That means they aren't always doing to be right on everything. I would take the dems over republicans given the choice because they are better built for this. They understand government. Republicans despise government and to be honest this is where understanding government is vital. Republicans could never resovlve anything like this with thier self sufficient bullshit that favors the haves vs the have nots.
Perhaps you don’t realize that caving in to teachers union is everything wrong with government and that is the democrat party. You also must not understand that the have nots u refer to are the very kids being hurt the worst it’s criminal already. You are so dumb CD

I asked that you be specific. No need to call me names. I didn't call you anything.

1. Kids can pass Covid on to parents and grand parents. Did you know this?
2. You have to have protocals to open schools. See 1.
3. Leadership requires doing things that aren't popular for the greater good. Which in this case is not passing a deadly disease on. See 1.
If by greater good you mean harming children then count me out

Reactions: CaneBandit
Perhaps you don’t realize that caving in to teachers union is everything wrong with government and that is the democrat party. You also must not understand that the have nots u refer to are the very kids being hurt the worst it’s criminal already. You are so dumb CD
Again, stop the name calling. I am done warning you about this. I do not agree with you. Maybe you need to take a more mature attidude and be a grownup to make your point. Teachers Unions do what is best for teachers. Who are vastly underpaid and have been for years doing one of the most important jobs there is in our society. I do not divide haves and have nots. The republican party does that. Which was my original point.

If by greater good you mean harming children then count me out
Yes, the greater good. We are not having our children pass on Covid to endanger their relatives. It's not happening. This is called leadership. If they get behind in school work they will just have to catch up....or teach your own kids so they do not get behind.

Stop being hypocritical. You want to tell us about how government interferes with our lives as a republican creed. Then criticize the government for not teaching your kids. It sounds a bit ridiculous. Teach your own kids while we resolve this crisis. It's a bit hypocritical.

Again, stop the name calling. I am done warning you about this. I do not agree with you. Maybe you need to take a more mature attidude and be a grownup to make your point. Teachers Unions do what is best for teachers. Who are vastly underpaid and have been for years doing one of the most important jobs there is in our society. I do not divide haves and have nots. The republican party does that. Which was my original point.
Love the namecalling play here when your hypocrisy is exposed. No one cares if you agree. You’re a radical brainwashed liberal with a misguided view of the world.

Reactions: 816_Cane
Yes, the greater good. We are not having our children pass on Covid to endanger their relatives. It's not happening. This is called leadership. If they get behind in school work they will just have to catch up....or teach your own kids so they do not get behind.

Stop being hypocritical. You want to tell us about how government interferes with our lives as a republican creed. Then critize the goverment for not teaching your kids. It sounds a bit ridicoulous. Teach your own kids.
“Teach your own Kids?” Boy, reality is lost on you.

Explain how covid is passed on to vulnerable grandparents if they are isolated and quarantined? Your response lacks basic logic. I guess you missed studies by Brown, Duke and others that revealed kids are not the Superspreaders the conspiracy theorist teachers unions once feared.

Tread lightly HJ. CD is done warning you. He's the Captain now...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT