ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS pick - Biden again sells out to the FAR left (long)

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Biden is more than happy to attempt to deflect attention from his failed foreign policy today, by announcing he will nominate the most whacko left wing option possible, Ketanji Jackson Brown.
Team Red, let's not even bother with the issue of selecting a SCOTUS judge based solely on race and gender. And let's not dilude ourselves in saying "why not someone like Condaleeza Rice"? Unfortunately Biden is the president and it is a 50-50 Senate. The seat was held by a party line leftist Judge Breyer so the choice will a liberal and very few rulings would change.

This pick is obviously not intended to choose the most qualified candidate, or even the most qualified black liberal woman. This is nothing but an attempt to wag the dog and try to create racial discord prior to the 2022 elections. Hopefully the Republicans do not fall for it. Begin from the realization that Brown will likely be confirmed. That is just the math and Senate rules. Let's not stoop to the democrat's level of sleazy lies like an overly medicated democrat operative testifying she remembered something about someone, somewhere, around 40 years ago when she was drunk at a high school party. Closely examine Brown's record of legal judgements and point out her far left views. However honestly, that will be far too wonky for most American's to care. Now if video's of her "partying" with Hunter Biden surface, well,,,,,

But with the expectation that her record is clean just in the top 2% most Whacko Progresssive left viewpoint and not indicative of mainstream America, the Republican's must be smart. They must not take the "race bait". Fully expect that when a Republican Senator asks a simple question about Brown's ruling on a taxation law case, NYT, CNN, WAPO and NBC will scream "racism". In the report below Lindsey Graham hints at a reasonable and smart approach. James Clyburn, Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott all supported South Carolina Judge Michelle Childs as their choose. Childs is not a conservative, she is a liberal but appears far more mainstream in her views, rather than squad level views of Brown. Hopefully given the Brown pick, Graham could offer Biden 100% Republican approval if he changes to a Childs nomination. Wouldn't that be a nice change - a unanimously approved SCOTUS done through a respectful hearing.

IMO, Brown brings far more diversity to the table. In addition to her race and sex, she would bring geographic and educational diversity to the Court. Why can't a young woman or man in a southern, midwestern or rocky mountain law school aspire to be on the Supreme Court?. Why does it appear that there is a predisposition for the entitled Ivy League to receive preferences to this select group of nine?

Now the likelyhood of such a bipartisan compromise is virtually zero. Biden and the DC democrat power base do not want bipartisanship. They want racial, ethnic and sexual division and full control of the American people. With the midterm elections coming up, this would be a way for the Republicans to shine light on the true motivations of the democrat party. That they, the ruling elite should rule all of the country from the beltway. That the will of DC, New York, California, Massuchusetts, the Ivy League and Mainstream media should be imposed upon all states. People in states like Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, Idaho, etc. should do what the smarter elite in New York tell them to do. Yes, let the 2022 congressional elections be about whether a candidate represents North Carolina or Ohio rather than New York and California? Not just Republicans will see this, but also independents and moderate democrats

It appears Lindsey Graham understands the big picture. Now it is on Mitch. He brilliantly saved us from Merrick Garland and shepherded through Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett. But he screwed the pooch in the Georgia Senate runoff, giving the democrat's defacto control of the Senate. Hopefully he follows Lindsey's lead. If he does this right, it could ensure a red wave in 2022.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...-promising-respectful-but-interesting-hearing

Biden is more than happy to attempt to deflect attention from his failed foreign policy today, by announcing he will nominate the most whacko left wing option possible, Ketanji Jackson Brown.
Team Red, let's not even bother with the issue of selecting a SCOTUS judge based solely on race and gender. And let's not dilude ourselves in saying "why not someone like Condaleeza Rice"? Unfortunately Biden is the president and it is a 50-50 Senate. The seat was held by a party line leftist Judge Breyer so the choice will a liberal and very few rulings would change.

This pick is obviously not intended to choose the most qualified candidate, or even the most qualified black liberal woman. This is nothing but an attempt to wag the dog and try to create racial discord prior to the 2022 elections. Hopefully the Republicans do not fall for it. Begin from the realization that Brown will likely be confirmed. That is just the math and Senate rules. Let's not stoop to the democrat's level of sleazy lies like an overly medicated democrat operative testifying she remembered something about someone, somewhere, around 40 years ago when she was drunk at a high school party. Closely examine Brown's record of legal judgements and point out her far left views. However honestly, that will be far too wonky for most American's to care. Now if video's of her "partying" with Hunter Biden surface, well,,,,,

But with the expectation that her record is clean just in the top 2% most Whacko Progresssive left viewpoint and not indicative of mainstream America, the Republican's must be smart. They must not take the "race bait". Fully expect that when a Republican Senator asks a simple question about Brown's ruling on a taxation law case, NYT, CNN, WAPO and NBC will scream "racism". In the report below Lindsey Graham hints at a reasonable and smart approach. James Clyburn, Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott all supported South Carolina Judge Michelle Childs as their choose. Childs is not a conservative, she is a liberal but appears far more mainstream in her views, rather than squad level views of Brown. Hopefully given the Brown pick, Graham could offer Biden 100% Republican approval if he changes to a Childs nomination. Wouldn't that be a nice change - a unanimously approved SCOTUS done through a respectful hearing.

IMO, Brown brings far more diversity to the table. In addition to her race and sex, she would bring geographic and educational diversity to the Court. Why can't a young woman or man in a southern, midwestern or rocky mountain law school aspire to be on the Supreme Court?. Why does it appear that there is a predisposition for the entitled Ivy League to receive preferences to this select group of nine?

Now the likelyhood of such a bipartisan compromise is virtually zero. Biden and the DC democrat power base do not want bipartisanship. They want racial, ethnic and sexual division and full control of the American people. With the midterm elections coming up, this would be a way for the Republicans to shine light on the true motivations of the democrat party. That they, the ruling elite should rule all of the country from the beltway. That the will of DC, New York, California, Massuchusetts, the Ivy League and Mainstream media should be imposed upon all states. People in states like Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, Idaho, etc. should do what the smarter elite in New York tell them to do. Yes, let the 2022 congressional elections be about whether a candidate represents North Carolina or Ohio rather than New York and California? Not just Republicans will see this, but also independents and moderate democrats

It appears Lindsey Graham understands the big picture. Now it is on Mitch. He brilliantly saved us from Merrick Garland and shepherded through Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett. But he screwed the pooch in the Georgia Senate runoff, giving the democrat's defacto control of the Senate. Hopefully he follows Lindsey's lead. If he does this right, it could ensure a red wave in 2022.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...-promising-respectful-but-interesting-hearing
'Now it is on Mitch, He brilliantly saved us from Merrick Garland". What hypocrisy! McConnell and Senate Republicans declined to hold any hearings on Garland or act on his nomination in any way. Aside from the lack of historical precedent, the blockade was arguably unconstitutional!

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
'Now it is on Mitch, He brilliantly saved us from Merrick Garland". What hypocrisy! McConnell and Senate Republicans declined to hold any hearings on Garland or act on his nomination in any way. Aside from the lack of historical precedent, the blockade was arguably unconstitutional!
Many would say that an Attorney General using anti terrorism laws to intimidate parents that disagree with a schoolboard is unconstitutional. Especially when said Attorney General has a financial interest that was not disclosed to congress about the subject (CRT) that put money into that AG's pocket.

She went to Miami Palmetto.

Maybe she’s a Canes fan.
Good research, I figured someone smart would bring that up.
I might feel differently if she had gone to UM law school. She probably would have a more grounded in reality view of the law, rather than her radical egghead Ivy league theories. Is it fair that Biden did not consider any of the outstanding legal minds that have graduated from UM law school?

Good research, I figured someone smart would bring that up.
I might feel differently if she had gone to UM law school. She probably would have a more grounded in reality view of the law, rather than her radical egghead Ivy league theories. Is it fair that Biden did not consider any of the outstanding legal minds that have graduated from UM law school?
Her dad went to UM law I believe, and I think she may have lived on campus when he did.
Probably a Cane fan .
She’s interesting for sure .
Her white husband ( quite an accomplished surgeon) is the definition of white elite . His ancestors going back seven generations all went to Harvard. He’s also the twin brother of Paul Ryan’s brother in law , who is married to his wife’s sister.
I don’t know if she’s any worse than any other liberal black women Brandon could have picked.
My complaint is that pre choosing the race and gender smacks of discrimination
As Justice Robert’s has said , discrimination for the purpose of combating discrimination doesn’t make a whole lot of sense . It was a brazen political ploy , forever casting Ms Jackson as the Black Female Justice , chosen for her race and gender , rather than her considerable merits .

My lord. You expect us to read that?
LOL......WTF? This post is like lord of the rings.....and I don't understand why? Presidents pick who they want to pick. Not who their political adversaries want them to pick. Black women got Biden elected and there isn't anyone walking the planet that didn't know Biden wasn't going to put one on the supreme court. She is quailed. Harvard qualified. Why would he put a conservative adversary rice on the court? because she is black? Because republicans want her there? That makes absolutely no sense. Her politics do not align. That's common sense and insulting to all black people because it implies just because you are black you are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
I'm curious to hear how you define "most qualified" for a SCOTUS justice nomination.
I wouldn't know what the "most qualified " would represent in the legal profession to become a SCOTUS, however the nominee should not be the nominee due to race, creed or color. Now she may be very qualified for the position, however what Biden declared as to what his nominee should be, really does her a disservice. If Biden would just STFU she will have an honest chance.

Reactions: krvanness
I wouldn't know what the "most qualified " would represent in the legal profession to become a SCOTUS, however the nominee should not be the nominee due to race, creed or color. Now she may be very qualified for the position, however what Biden declared as to what his nominee should be, really does her a disservice. If Biden would just STFU she will have an honest chance.
Presidents choose who they want to be on the supreme court. It is not any more complicated than this believe it or not. He felt that is who is the most qualified and that is all that matters. As long as she has no scandals it is moot what someone else thinks. If he wants a black woman there it is his right.

Presidents choose who they want to be on the supreme court. It is not any more complicated than this believe it or not. He felt that is who is the most qualified and that is all that matters. As long as she has no scandals it is moot what someone else thinks. If he wants a black woman there it is his right.
Who ever he chooses as a nominee he chooses. You miss the point. By declaring he wanted a Black female as the Supreme Court nominee, he is indicated to the public that these are his requirements to be his nominee with no mention of qualifications. Now she is put in a bad starting point whether she is qualified or not because of Bidens stupid declaration of gender and skin color. He's an idiot!

Reactions: lysmaryj and HJCane
And THANK G-D they didn't because HE THINKS PARENTS AT SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS ARE TERRORISTS!

Reactions: central17
Her dad went to UM law I believe, and I think she may have lived on campus when he did.
Probably a Cane fan .
She’s interesting for sure .
Her white husband ( quite an accomplished surgeon) is the definition of white elite . His ancestors going back seven generations all went to Harvard. He’s also the twin brother of Paul Ryan’s brother in law , who is married to his wife’s sister.
I don’t know if she’s any worse than any other liberal black women Brandon could have picked.
My complaint is that pre choosing the race and gender smacks of discrimination
As Justice Robert’s has said , discrimination for the purpose of combating discrimination doesn’t make a whole lot of sense . It was a brazen political ploy , forever casting Ms Jackson as the Black Female Justice , chosen for her race and gender , rather than her considerable merits .
All he had to do was gather his list and select his Black Female. It was the announcement of race that is discriminatory to everyone else qualified.

We don't announce that RACE is the criteria. Pretty sure that's AGAINST THE LAW

What if he had said he wanted a WHITE WOMAN and no one else needs to apply? Would that be cool? FOOL

Who ever he chooses as a nominee he chooses. You miss the point. By declaring he wanted a Black female as the Supreme Court nominee, he is indicated to the public that these are his requirements to be his nominee with no mention of qualifications. Now she is put in a bad starting point whether she is qualified or not because of Bidens stupid declaration of gender and skin color. He's an idiot!
It doesn't matter to anyone except people who do not want a black female on the supreme court because those are the only people who do not understand why he would make the comment. Everyone else understands why. The supreme court is supposed to represent the demographics of America and the influences of American life.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter to anyone except people who do not want a black female on the supreme court because those are the only people who do not understand why he would make the comment. Everyone else understands why. The supreme court is supposed to represent the demographics of America and the influences of American life.
Bullshit. He can choose whoever he feels is qualified. He is NOT supposed to use race as a qualifier. He PANDERS to Black America

Reactions: Allied2651 and Tiv
He can use anything he wants as a qualifier. You just said. "He can choose whoever he feels is qualified".
NOT RACE fool. We don't go out in 2022 and say I'm only picking a black woman or an Asian person or a hispanic person. First of all IT"S AGAINST THE LAW you utter fools.

Reactions: Allied2651
Robert Bork says "hi" from his grave.

Reactions: HJCane
Bullshit. He can choose whoever he feels is qualified. He is NOT supposed to use race as a qualifier. He PANDERS to Black America
That's because he knows if he loses 20% - 25% of the black vote he's finished. He's finished anyway. He's not gonna run in 2024 because he can't.

Everyone knows he's not running the country right now. His handlers are.

Reactions: HJCane
Why don't Asain Transgenders have represention on SCOTUS?

My question is are her kids black ?
Why are kids who have white parents considered black ?
Her husband is whiter than me . Mayflower white . Harvard for 7 generations white
Like Obama. His mommy’s folks trace back to the Mayflower. She’s as white bread as you get .
My ancestors were fishing for sustenance in Sicily while those white guys were running the country.
Same with Cuntala, she’s a southern Asian with a Jamaican parent , yet she is black ?
The new HC of the Dolphins?
He was rejected by the MSLSD racist host , Tiffany Cross , as a black as they projected his face on TV . Apps too white looking , straight hair , fair complexion.. nope he didn’t pass the black test
This fixation in race , is racist. Announcing that race is the determining factor in picking a justice, is clearly racist . Period
Again would this nominee’s kids be qualified as a “ black women “ for appointment? The liberals won’t address that. Those kids reek of white privilege , Harvard history, elite surgeon white daddy , elite private schools, prominent mom, mayflower heritage ...
yeah sounds downtrodden black to me . 😎

Reactions: Allied2651
My question is are her kids black ?
Why are kids who have white parents considered black ?
Her husband is whiter than me . Mayflower white . Harvard for 7 generations white
Like Obama. His mommy’s folks trace back to the Mayflower. She’s as white bread as you get .
My ancestors were fishing for sustenance in Sicily while those white guys were running the country.
Same with Cuntala, she’s a southern Asian with a Jamaican parent , yet she is black ?
The new HC of the Dolphins?
He was rejected by the MSLSD racist host , Tiffany Cross , as a black as they projected his face on TV . Apps too white looking , straight hair , fair complexion.. nope he didn’t pass the black test
This fixation in race , is racist. Announcing that race is the determining factor in picking a justice, is clearly racist . Period
Again would this nominee’s kids be qualified as a “ black women “ for appointment? The liberals won’t address that. Those kids reek of white privilege , Harvard history, elite surgeon white daddy , elite private schools, prominent mom, mayflower heritage ...
yeah sounds downtrodden black to me . 😎

I hope you don' t take this the wrong way because I am just trying to have a discussion. A good fair discussion. Not come here and be messy but the reality is it very common for the family of black people to be very diverse. I only bring that up because it doesn't appear that you are aware of this. Which begs me to ask you this. When she is going to the bank or to the grocery story or driving her car down a nice neighborhood. Do you believe people who see her and decide to interact with her know her husband his white? Do you think they know what school they went to? Do you think they know about the elite private schools? Then when you answer that I will ask the more important question.Do you think they care?

The point I am making to you is none of that really matters in the grand scheme of things because being black is not about being downtrodden. Manny black people are not downtrodden. Many are....just like many white people are but this is all about perception. She has been black her entire life and her judgements illustrate her fairness. Others who share her skin color should aspire to be anything they want to be and will know it is possible. Just like if she were white. That is what America is all about no? Equality? What difference does it make what your families background is? I am black and was never downtrodden but I sure have been followed in the Mall because I am black. I have been asked how I got a nice care and if I really live in my nice neighborhood. You see I think there is a huge difference between perception from the news and real life. Living it. Now that we have camera phones people are seeing things they have been that don't exist. This womans life and Obamas journey was not the same as George Bush or any of their white counterparts journey. It's a different journey.

Last edited:
I hope you don' t take this the wrong way because I am just trying to have a discussion. A good fair discussion. Not come here and be messy but the reality is it very common for the family of black people to be very diverse. I only bring that up because it doesn't appear that you are aware of this. Which begs me to ask you this. When she is going to the bank or to the grocery story or driving her car down a nice neighborhood. Do you believe people who see her and decide to interact with her know her husband his white? Do you think they know what school they went to? Do you think they know about the elite private schools? Then when you answer that I will ask the more important question.Do you think they care?

The point I am making to you is none of that really matters in the grand scheme of things because being black is not about being downtrodden. Manny black people are not downtrodden. Many are....just like many white people are but this is all about perception. She has been black her entire life and her judgements illustrate her fairness. Others who share her skin color should aspire to be anything they want to be and will know it is possible. Just like if she were white. That is what America is all about no? Equality? What difference does it make what your families background is? I am black and was never downtrodden but I sure have been followed in the Mall because I am black. I have been asked how I got a nice care and if I really live in my nice neighborhood. You see I think there is a huge difference between perception from the news and real life. Living it. Now that we have camera phones people are seeing things they have been that don't exist. This womans life and Obamas journey was not the same as George Bush or any of their white counterparts journey. It's a different journey.
Yeah she’s black
No doubt . Parents graduates of HBCU
Got it !
I didn’t ask that. I ask about the kids
What’s their journey ? I asked a simple question. Are they black ? Would they qualify as the “ black women” who Biden would nominate? Just asking the question. Why would they qualify for anything based on their mocha color and Ivy League pedigree?

And Obama? What journey did he have ? From Kansas to Hawaii to Singapore? He never met his black parent. Michelle? Yep she’s black .

Yeah she’s black
No doubt . Parents graduates of HBCU
Got it !
I didn’t ask that. I ask about the kids
What’s their journey ? I asked a simple question. Are they black ? Would they qualify as the “ black women” who Biden would nominate? Just asking the question. Why would they qualify for anything based on their mocha color and Ivy League pedigree?

And Obama? What journey did he have ? From Kansas to Hawaii to Singapore? He never met his black parent. Michelle? Yep she’s black .
I think my point was what you are asking is moot. Her kids aren't going to be a supreme court justice. She is so it doesn't make a hill of beans difference what her kids would qualify for. Like Obamas mother. Makes no difference at all.

What journey? He is a black man in America. That's what journey. They is a country with a history of racism. So to not understand life for black people in this country is not exactly the same journey as it is for white people is just not realistic. This would be painfully naive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT