ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS pick - Biden again sells out to the FAR left (long)

My question is are her kids black ?
Why are kids who have white parents considered black ?
Her husband is whiter than me . Mayflower white . Harvard for 7 generations white
Like Obama. His mommy’s folks trace back to the Mayflower. She’s as white bread as you get .
My ancestors were fishing for sustenance in Sicily while those white guys were running the country.
Same with Cuntala, she’s a southern Asian with a Jamaican parent , yet she is black ?
The new HC of the Dolphins?
He was rejected by the MSLSD racist host , Tiffany Cross , as a black as they projected his face on TV . Apps too white looking , straight hair , fair complexion.. nope he didn’t pass the black test
This fixation in race , is racist. Announcing that race is the determining factor in picking a justice, is clearly racist . Period
Again would this nominee’s kids be qualified as a “ black women “ for appointment? The liberals won’t address that. Those kids reek of white privilege , Harvard history, elite surgeon white daddy , elite private schools, prominent mom, mayflower heritage ...
yeah sounds downtrodden black to me . 😎
This might help. Simply stated, in our society if you have Negro blood, you're considered Negro/Black.

I think my point was what you are asking is moot. Her kids aren't going to be a supreme court justice. She is so it doesn't make a hill of beans difference what her kids would qualify for. Like Obamas mother. Makes no difference at all.

What journey? He is a black man in America. That's what journey. They is a country with a history of racism. So to not understand life for black people in this country is not exactly the same journey as it is for white people is just not realistic. This would be painfully naive.
Her kids are not going be Supreme Court justices ? Wow ! Isn’t one going to Brown , an Ivy League school ?
You didn’t answer my question.
If race is going to be the qualifying factor, I just wanted to understand whether her pampered, privileged, kids , descendants of a white elite father would be qualify?
That’s the racial quagmire Brandon stepped into in my view .

Reactions: krvanness
Her kids are not going be Supreme Court justices ? Wow ! Isn’t one going to Brown , an Ivy League school ?
If race is going to be the qualifying factor, I just wanted to understand whether her pampered, privileged, kids , descendants of a white elite father would be qualify?
I explained this to you twice but don't mind telling you a third time. Your question is moot. Her families race has absolutely nothing to do with her qualifications. If you want to know if her kids will qualify I guess you will have to wait and see like the rest of us. I think we should allow her kids to be kids right? Let them decide what they want to do with their lives. That has nothing to do with what their mother is qualified to do.

Who ever he chooses as a nominee he chooses. You miss the point. By declaring he wanted a Black female as the Supreme Court nominee, he is indicated to the public that these are his requirements to be his nominee with no mention of qualifications. Now she is put in a bad starting point whether she is qualified or not because of Bidens stupid declaration of gender and skin color. He's an idiot!
Speaking of qualifications, Kentanji Brown Jackson has more judicial experience than four current justices.

I explained this to you twice but don't mind telling you a third time. Your question is moot. Her families race has absolutely nothing to do with her qualifications. If you want to know if her kids will qualify I guess you will have to wait and see like the rest of us. I think we should allow her kids to be kids right? Let them decide what they want to do with their lives. That has nothing to do with what their mother is qualified to do.
Their mom was qualified because she was black. If she was white she wouldn’t have been nominated. Period. Brandon made that clear
I’m just asking that based on this qualifying character, would her kids be eligible under the qualifying standards?
It’s simple . If she was white she wouldn’t have been chosen .
That’s racism
I just pointed out her kids to show the objectionable aspects of Brandon’s edict that this nominee must be black
I’m pretty sure that the kids are terrific , well adjusted and brilliant. We don’t have to wait to see if they qualify. His conditions were 1) the nominee must be black , and 2) must be a women. I’ll ask you again , are they eligible? We know these conditions now ( unless they transgender) . Ignore the actual qualifications, in order to be considered, they MUST meet these conditions.
Do they qualify?
Or do we pull a Tiffany Cross and look at the pictures of the new Dolphin HC and render a judgment? In his case , he wasn’t dark enough and his hair was too straight to make her cut .

That’s what you get when you use race as qualifying factor. You get racism . Pretty simple .

Their mom was qualified because she was black. If she was white she wouldn’t have been nominated. Period. Brandon made that clear
I’m just asking that based on this qualifying character, would her kids be eligible under the qualifying standards?
That’s racism
I just pointed out her kids to show the objectionable aspects of Brandon’s edict that this nominee must be black
I’m pretty sure that the kids are terrific , well adjusted and brilliant. We don’t have to wait to see if they qualify. His conditions were 1) the nominee must be black , and 2) must be a women. I’ll ask you again , are they eligible? We know these conditions now ( unless they transgender) . Ignore the actual qualifications, in order to be considered, they MUST meet these conditions.
Do they qualify?
Or do we pull a Tiffany Cross and look at the pictures of the new Dolphin HC and render a judgment? In his case , he wasn’t dark enough and his hair was too straight to make her cut .

That’s what you get when you use race as qualifying factor. You get racism . Pretty simple .
Too bad you didn't complain when roughly 113 of the previous 120 justices were White males. Blacks and females were routinely discriminated against throughout the court's history.

This might help. Simply stated, in our society if you have Negro blood, you're considered Negro/Black.

Yeah but who gives a fck? It's 2022 dude. Only people peddling racism are the Democrats. Fcking using you.

Except for if you don’t vote biden. Then you aint black. Don’t **** with your dem leaders or they’ll pull your black card. They own your vote and your mind and you gladly give into it. They’re literally mocking you and you’re too stupid to see it.

Last edited:
Except for if you don’t vote biden. Then you aint black. Don’t **** with your dem leaders or they’ll pull your black card. They own your vote and your mind and you gladly give into it. They’re literally mocking you and you’re too stupid to see it.
This is true. They don't even have to do anything because the Black vote will "magically" appear. Biden is senile so he spit out the true feelings.

Hear me loud and clear, I would never give my vote to a party that thinks Trump is the GOAT of presidents. I would never give my vote to a party whose members, Majory Taylor Green and Paul Gosar, both spoke at a White Nationalist conference last weekend. I would never give my vote to a party that praises Putin and hopes the Russians crush a democratic country.

Hear me loud and clear, I would never give my vote to a party that thinks Trump is the GOAT of presidents. I would never give my vote to a party whose members, Majory Taylor Green and Paul Gosar, both spoke at a White Nationalist conference last weekend. I would never give my vote to a party that praises Putin and hopes the Russians crush a democratic country.
But you will vote for the party that defunds the police and puts violent criminals back on the streets in hours. Which back to the Scotus pick is a real concern with Brown. Will she upload the rule of law to protect US citizens against criminals? There are some real concerns there. Don't need SCOTUS reimagining law enforcement from the Court.

But you will vote for the party that defunds the police and puts violent criminals back on the streets in hours. Which back to the Scotus pick is a real concern with Brown. Will she upload the rule of law to protect US citizens against criminals? There are some real concerns there. Don't need SCOTUS reimagining law enforcement from the Court.
Stop your lies. Most Democrats like me don't support defunding the police. Biden and the mayor of NYC are other examples. That's just another right wing talking point you hope will get you votes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ke...en-supreme-court-nominee-overturned-decisions

The below paragraphs are an example of her wanting to legislate from the bench rather than interpret law.

‘No legal basis’
"Judge Jackson's record of reversals by the left-leaning D.C. Circuit is troubling for anyone concerned about the rule of law," Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino previously told Fox News Digital. "For example, in Make the Road New York v. Wolf, a D.C. Circuit panel composed of a majority of Democratic nominees concluded that Jackson had set aside a Trump administration rule where there was no legal basis to do so.

"Cases like these suggest that Jackson might be willing in politically charged cases to ignore the law to deliver a particular policy outcome, and that's not what we want to see from a Supreme Court justice."

Last edited:
Amy Coney Barrett has never tried a case to verdict or argued an appeal in any court, nor has she ever performed any notable pro bono work, even during law school.

Last edited:
Amy Coney Barrett dismissed an injured patient’s request for compensation because she asked for it the way an ordinary person who can’t afford a lawyer would have.

Amy Coney Barrett joined a ruling that job applicants cannot claim that an employer’s hiring practices have a discriminatory impact on older workers.

Amy Coney Barrett joined a ruling prohibiting a federal agency from seeking restitution for defrauded consumers, thereby empowering corporations’ deceptive and fraudulent practices.

Amy Coney Barrett voted to deport a longtime legal resident of the U.S. and cause grave harm to him and his family without letting him present a legal defense.

Amy Coney Barrett upheld immigration officials’ refusal to even consider evidence that they were sending a man home to be tortured.

Amy Coney Barrett helped allow a trial judge to hold a closed session to question a man and order his lawyer not to participate.

Amy Coney Barrett allowed a criminal defense attorney to put his own interests ahead of his client’s, resulting in inadequate representation by him as counsel.

That’s racism
Do they qualify?

You clearly did not even look at her qualifications. If you had, you would realize she was qualified regardless of her ethnicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
You clearing did not even look at her qualifications. If you had, you would realize she was qualified regardless of her ethnicity.
Give it up Conservatives. CD, AOC and Don Lemon have spoken and said she was qualified. If Madonna and Labron approve too, the Constitution says it is done, Senate approval is no longer required.

You clearly did not even look at her qualifications. If you had, you would realize she was qualified regardless of her ethnicity.
That’s not the point
There are many qualified people
But if you are a qualified man or white ( or maybe partially white , we haven’t solved that here !) you were not eligible to be nominated.
What’s so hard to understand?
She was chosen because she was a woman and black regardless of whatever qualifications she has.
If Brandon would have said we need a Jewish white guy to replace the Jewish white guy who is leaving, he would have been attacked
Jewish white men have made huge contributions to SCOTUS
Cardozo , Frankfurter, Fortas etc
But they were not considered
Merritt Garland , a white Jewish man, is far more qualified and experienced.. he didn’t make the playoffs! Why , because Race was used as the determining factor, which is racist .
Period

That’s not the point
But if you are a qualified man or white ( or maybe partially white , we haven’t solved that here !) you were not eligible to be nominated.
She was chosen because she was a woman and black regardless of whatever qualifications she has.
If Brandon would have said we need a Jewish white guy to replace the Jewish white guy who is leaving, he would have been attacked
Merritt Garland , a white Jewish man, is far more qualified and experienced.. he didn’t make the playoffs! Why , because Race was used as the determining factor, which is racist .
Period
Of course that is the point. We want the best person for the job, so we want a qualified applicant. The president decides who is a qualified applicant. Not you or me. So, as long as there is no scandal. That's his pick. What's hard for YOU to understand? So, if he didn't say he wants a black woman that makes all the difference? Who cares what color she is? The supreme court is supposed to be diverse. Just like America is diverse. I have no problem with Jewish people or white people if that is who we need on the court so I don't get your point. Merritt Garland was ignored...and frankly I am not in the mood to placate what republicans want. They aren't in charge...and there is a reason for that.

Of course that is the point. We want the best person for the job, so we want a qualified applicant. The president decides who is a qualified applicant. Not you or me. So, as long as there is no scandal. That's his pick. What's hard for YOU to understand? So, if he didn't say he wants a black woman that makes all the difference? Who cares what color she is? The supreme court is supposed to be diverse. Just like America is diverse. I have no problem with Jewish people or white people if that is who we need on the court so I don't get your point. Merritt Garland was ignored...and frankly I am not in the mood to placate what republicans want. They aren't in charge...and there is a reason for that.
Boom!!! Elections have consequences.

Boom!!! Elections have consequences.
LOL....Yep...unless she has some kind of scandal there really is nothing you can say or do. You don't have to like how Biden decides who he picks. It's just the consequences of losing the election. It is what it is.

That’s not the point
Period
dd,
I agree with you most times and I every line of your post expect one. Please tell me you didn't really mean:
Merritt Garland , a white Jewish man, is far more qualified and experienced
His Hitler's SS type actions as AG against Loudon County parents clearly show Mitch McConnell was a savant in shutting him down. My dog's turds are more qualified to be a SCOTUS. Please tell me I misunderstood.

LOL....Yep...unless she has some kind of scandal there really is nothing you can say or do. You don't have to like how Biden decides who he picks. It's just the consequences of losing the election. It is what it is.
These guys praise every right wing nutjob nominee without failure but an equally qualified person of color they have hissy fits.

Who cares what color she is? The supreme court is supposed to be diverse.
Brandon cared about color
He made Race the condition of nomination
So if Republicans take the WH , you would be ok with the new President saying , we have two blacks on the court , that’s more than enough representation
We are going to nominate a white guy
Either way it’s racist
Period
And where is this supposed diversity requirement come from ?
Brandon was elected. He gets to make the selection. He just was racist and political in his actions.
He should have just selected a capable nominee, and not required a specific race or gender
And we already have a black justice , and 3 women, so I’m confused as to why this is considered so historic.

dd,
I agree with you most times and I every line of your post expect one. Please tell me you didn't really mean:
Merritt Garland , a white Jewish man, is far more qualified and experienced
His Hitler's SS type actions as AG against Loudon County parents clearly show Mitch McConnell was a savant in shutting him down. My dog's turds are more qualified to be a SCOTUS. Please tell me I misunderstood.
Well before he became AG , he was considered among the better Circuit Judges , extremely liberal , Brandon isn’t going to choose anyone less liberal than Garland.
My point was that he wasn’t considered because he’s white , even though his actual experience exceeds the nominee’s
But I agree he’s a horrible AG , the problem is he’s no worse than many of the rest of Brandon’s cronies.

Her dad went to UM law I believe, and I think she may have lived on campus when he did.
Probably a Cane fan .
She’s interesting for sure .
Her white husband ( quite an accomplished surgeon) is the definition of white elite . His ancestors going back seven generations all went to Harvard. He’s also the twin brother of Paul Ryan’s brother in law , who is married to his wife’s sister.
I don’t know if she’s any worse than any other liberal black women Brandon could have picked.
My complaint is that pre choosing the race and gender smacks of discrimination
As Justice Robert’s has said , discrimination for the purpose of combating discrimination doesn’t make a whole lot of sense . It was a brazen political ploy , forever casting Ms Jackson as the Black Female Justice , chosen for her race and gender , rather than her considerable merits .
Chosen for her race and gender and also because she has more judicial experience than four current justices.

Brandon cared about color
He made Race the condition of nomination
So if Republicans take the WH , you would be ok with the new President saying , we have two blacks on the court , that’s more than enough representation
We are going to nominate a white guy
Either way it’s racist
Period
And where is this supposed diversity requirement come from ?
Brandon was elected. He gets to make the selection. He just was racist and political in his actions.
He should have just selected a capable nominee, and not required a specific race or gender
And we already have a black justice , and 3 women, so I’m confused as to why this is considered so historic.
Brandon appoints her. He is supposed to care. We are not. He is supposed to because he wants a fair and diverse court making decisions. It's not hard to understand.

These guys praise every right wing nutjob nominee without failure but an equally qualified person of color they have hissy fits.
Yep...these people are just annoying to be honest. When they walk around talking about bringing in someone to overturn roe vs wade there is no outrage right? Obviously, elections have consequences and if you lose you don't get to say shit about it.

Your question is moot. What don't you understand?

Is that worse than having lying witnesses come forth with sexual assault claims when the left doesn't like a qualified Supreme Court nomination, like they did with Kavanaugh? They fine tuned it a little bit over the years but very similar to the tactics used against Clarence Thomas, a person of color.

Is that worse than having lying witnesses come forth with sexual assault claims when the left doesn't like a qualified Supreme Court nomination, like they did with Kavanaugh? They fine tuned it a little bit over the years but very similar to the tactics used against Clarence Thomas, a person of color.

You and I know Kavanaugh raped that girl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT