ADVERTISEMENT

If you are a conservative you are oppressed

There is some truth to that in a way. If you voice conservative ideas that the far left mob doesnt like or doesnt fall in line with the woke agenda you can lose you job, etc.

Liberals/Democrats have freedom to basically say what they want because white people/conservatives/Christianity is not a protected group on the victim totem pole.
This is EXACTLY true. Look what Deshaun Jackson put on IG. If he was white he would have been cut by the Eagles and probably received some discipline from the NFL. But nope they just expressed their “concern” over the posts and wanted to educate him. Rosanne Barr (who I’m not a huge fan of) said something similar yet not as bad and in a joking manner and was fired from her own show. It’s the same reason why black comedians/actors/entertainers can get up and do entire skits and TV shows where they make fun of white people and all of the stereotypes that go along with them including the use of racist language like “cracker” yet nothing. If a white person did that they would be eviscerated. So yeah there absolutely is a double standard.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
This is EXACTLY true. Look what Deshaun Jackson put on IG. If he was white he would have been cut by the Eagles and probably received some discipline from the NFL. But nope they just expressed their “concern” over the posts and wanted to educate him. Rosanne Barr (who I’m not a huge fan of) said something similar yet not as bad and in a joking manner and was fired from her own show. It’s the same reason why black comedians/actors/entertainers can get up and do entire skits and TV shows where they make fun of white people and all of the stereotypes that go along with them including the use of racist language like “cracker” yet nothing. If a white person did that they would be eviscerated. So yeah there absolutely is a double standard.
Are you trying to say there’s a double standard? Lol the way I’ve always looked at those people who use that rhetoric, because that exactly what it is, they’re disgusting, low life’s. Using that rhetoric to make a buck.

Reactions: BreakingCane
It is absolutely true and it has gotten here from weak arse republicans letting it get to where it is. All social media is liberal, CNN, MSNDC, CBS leans left, ABC leans left. Colleges are mostly left.

That simply means you're vastly outnumbered. It doesn't mean conservatives don't have a voice. Just look at the cesspool of right wing media that is available on Twitter, Facebook groups (private and public), other platforms like 4chan/8chan, and now even right wing specific social media apps like Gab and Parlor.

Reactions: jdx2112
I dont think it's that were outnumbered. We are just no loudly outraged every day by something new. The noise makes it seem like there are more libs than conservatives. I guess I'm right wing but I have never been to any of those platforms you mentioned. I have vaguely heard of 4chan but have no idea what gab and parlor are.

Acknowledged. The concept of being outraged isn't unique to being left or right - its just a normal manifestation of social media where people are clustered into "tribes" who only socialize with themselves. This creates animosity towards people from other "tribes". The correct term for this is "Network Homophily".

Acknowledged. The concept of being outraged isn't unique to being left or right - its just a normal manifestation of social media where people are clustered into "tribes" who only socialize with themselves. This creates animosity towards people from other "tribes". The correct term for this is "Network Homophily".

It certainly can appear that way. But to an extent I think that's just human nature. To align yourself with like minded individuals. That's not to say people don't associate with people who don't agree with them on issues. Just saying that I think most people usually group together with people who generally agree with them.

Having said that, it does appear that the younger generation on the left wants to shout down anyone with a different viewpoint than theirs. And I'm not just talking about what I see online or on social media where it's so easy to be an internet tough guy. I mean within my own family. Seems like if you are conservative, like me, and you try and discuss an issue with a family member you can be accused of being racist, homophobic, a misogynist, etc. Just because we disagree?? Its crazy.

That simply means you're vastly outnumbered. It doesn't mean conservatives don't have a voice. Just look at the cesspool of right wing media that is available on Twitter, Facebook groups (private and public), other platforms like 4chan/8chan, and now even right wing specific social media apps like Gab and Parlor.
This is such a ridiculous & bloviated post.

Reactions: kimzkr
I would love for you to elaborate on your statement .. .. I will wait

Its little more than a cheap way to fabricate a grievance that conservatives are oppressed (which is what "Prager U" exists for ).

Its little more than a cheap way to fabricate a grievance that conservatives are oppressed (which is what "Prager U" exists for ).
While I respect your opinion, I completely disagree...............

Reactions: Raoul2
Outnumbered in the media and low IQ sheep who are duped by it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT