ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration Success Story at the U

I wish we could build a wall with Trump and his supporters on the other side of it. A big beautiful wall.

Ripplecems52 and No balls CD need to move to Venezuela . Last time I checked no body is against immigration but liberal hypocrites like ripples and no balls always try to sound like saints. See you Liberal hypocrites do not want to admit there is a way to come to the United States legal but most do not want to so They can get the freebies that us tax payers pay for . So sad that a illegal immigrant gets twice the free money a month then are elderly get from SS . Liberals will sell out Americans for a vote. Hypocrites and here is that word again no Balls CD Accountability.

Reactions: canam1965
PalmaBoy tell no Balls CD and ripples cems52 that we are destroying them even though they have me on ignore. Ore maybe they are reading the post and are just scared to respond lol .

Clearly you understand the difference between legally migrating to America and crossing the border illegally right? Which was he?
Don’t let the angst drive you there Cems. You are better then that.

No Cems has no clue either way! Not doe he care! He’s told what to think and has yet to form an opinion. Cems told me he’s ex Navy Seal so his training kicks in and he’s on auto pilot!!

Don’t be silly, they’ll kill him on sight or make him their ....... that’s the funniest thing about it really, that think they’d all be pals.

Better yet go to Cuba you like the Castro’s so much!! You can hang out with Cop Killer Assanta Shakur and you two can really talk some shit!!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
He’s alright for the most part but for whatever reason you two can’t find your way to at least be civil. Not my business though and I’ll be glad to speak to either of you.

No Cems has no clue either way! Not doe he care! He’s told what to think and has yet to form an opinion. Cems told me he’s ex Navy Seal so his training kicks in and he’s on auto pilot!!

I am confused. After reading the article, I must have missed where the Dr. came here as an illegal migrant child. Where does the article state this? Where did anyone state the wall would or anyone wants to stop legal immigrants?
Look at any of your right wing cohorts' stance on immigration. They want to stop ALL immigration. Lets see if they have the guts to take a stance now.

What gives Cems...doubling down on this nonsense?

Look at any of your right wing cohorts' stance on immigration. They want to stop ALL immigration. Lets see if they have the guts to take a stance now.

Clearly you understand the difference between legally migrating to America and crossing the border illegally right? Which was he?
Don’t let the angst drive you there Cems. You are better then that.

You obviously don't know there are some who advocate no immigration. Are you aware of that?

The Dr.’s Father was a preacher who spoke against Popa Doc. The family fled Haiti to Brooklyn Dr. Was 13 at the time. Not sure but looks like they came in with an asylum case.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I’m sure there is but I’m also sure the vast majority, and likely 100%, want the wall to prevent illegal immigration.
My post was not about illegal immigration. Instead, it was about a Haitian immigrant who came to this country as a young boy and now heads the U medical school. Some posters have stated they do not want ANY immigration. Which means this gentleman would not have had an opportunity to get this appointment. What are your thoughts? No immigration?

Last edited:
My post was not about illegal immigration. Instead, it was about a Haitian immigrant who came to this county as a young boy and now heads the U medical school. Some posters have stated they do not want ANY immigration. Which means this gentleman would not have had an opportunity to get this appointment. What are your thoughts? No immigration?

Your original post said let’s build the damm wall. That connotates illegal immigrant the Wall wouldn’t keep legals out. Don’t mention wall and you won’t have to lecture people on what immigration means or now explain this thread was not meant to be about immigration.

Your original post said let’s build the damm wall. That connotates illegal immigrant the Wall wouldn’t keep legals out. Don’t mention wall and you won’t have to lecture people on what immigration means or now explain this thread was not meant to be about immigration.
Do you honestly think I was serious when I said build the wall? Do you know what sarcasm is? Apparently not.

Do you honestly think I was serious when I said build the wall? Do you know what sarcasm is? Apparently not.

Ok then why did you ask do you know what immigration means in your thread that’s not about immigration. Take the build the wall sarcasm out you say if it was left up to many he would not be in the position he’s in. What if not immigration are you refering too.

He’s alright for the most part but for whatever reason you two can’t find your way to at least be civil. Not my business though and I’ll be glad to speak to either of you.
I’ve tried he’s gone out of his way to be an asshole. He is here to make friends and impress CD. I’m here to discuss this great country of ours.

I have no issues with legal migration, with the only stipulation being criminals being vetted out.

My post was not about illegal immigration. Instead, it was about a Haitian immigrant who came to this country as a young boy and now heads the U medical school. Some posters have stated they do not want ANY immigration. Which means this gentleman would not have had an opportunity to get this appointment. What are your thoughts? No immigration?

Last edited:
I have no issues with legal immigration, with the only stipulation being criminals being vetted out.
Same here, legal migration is healthy and keeps a country strong. Problem is these board liberals don’t understand nor care there’s a difference. The illegals make the legal immigrants life more difficult. These Libs don’t get we don’t even know who the illegals are yet they want them all in massive numbers because they know they’ll vote blue. Plain and simple facts.

Well I think most would say their in favor of vetting criminals out of the equation but it does cause concern when you consider illegal immigrants have already broken our laws.

Same here, legal migration is healthy and keeps a country strong. Problem is these board liberals don’t understand nor care there’s a difference. The illegals make the legal immigrants life more difficult. These Libs don’t get we don’t even know who the illegals are yet they want them all in massive numbers because they know they’ll vote blue. Plain and simple facts.

Well I think most would say their in favor of vetting criminals out of the equation but it does cause concern when you consider illegal immigrants have already broken our laws.
Agreed they knowingly are illegal once they get here, tells me they have zero respect for the law. And if they didn’t vote in the overwhelmingly majority blue would these Libs and Pols want them here so bad? No chance!! They are pawns for the votes they bring. Chain migration was nothing more than a scam for extra votes.

I’ve tried he’s gone out of his way to be an asshole. He is here to make friends and impress CD. I’m here to discuss this great country of ours.
We all are here to discuss the politics of OUR country. The problem is you do not like the opinions of your opposition. And your opinion like mine is that an opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT