ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration Success Story at the U

Do you understand what the word immigration means? Not all immigrants are illegals. You and and your minions advocate no immigration. Remember?

You can call me what you want.

The fact is that the President is the one that signs the law that sets the immigration policy, see below.

The Immigrant is to take an oath, posted below, to defend the Constitution.

I can not be completely certain, but there is probably many conflicts between the Illegal Immigrants and this oath. Starting with their status of being ILLEGAL! I’m pretty sure that these ILLEGALS never take this oath.

The U.S. Congress — the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States — develops and passes legislation, which the president signs into law, and federal agencies (executive branch) implement legislation. The primary immigration law today is the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (the INA).Dec 1, 2005
Who Does What in U.S. Immigration | migrationpolicy ... - Migration ...

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America ...Jun 25, 2014
Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America | USCIS

Same here, legal migration is healthy and keeps a country strong. Problem is these board liberals don’t understand nor care there’s a difference. The illegals make the legal immigrants life more difficult. These Libs don’t get we don’t even know who the illegals are yet they want them all in massive numbers because they know they’ll vote blue. Plain and simple facts.
No different than our Cuban policy of allowing them to stay if they get on American soil. Once here Republicans know they vote red.

You can call me what you want.

The fact is that the President is the one that signs the law that sets the immigration policy, see below.

The Immigrant is to take an oath, posted below, to defend the Constitution.

I can not be completely certain, but there is probably many conflicts between the Illegal Immigrants and this oath. Starting with their status of being ILLEGAL! I’m pretty sure that these ILLEGALS never take this oath.

The U.S. Congress — the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States — develops and passes legislation, which the president signs into law, and federal agencies (executive branch) implement legislation. The primary immigration law today is the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (the INA).Dec 1, 2005
Who Does What in U.S. Immigration | migrationpolicy ... - Migration ...

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America ...Jun 25, 2014
Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America | USCIS
You obviously are not following these posts.

No different than our Cuban policy of allowing them to stay if they get on American soil. Once here Republicans know they vote red.
So you really don’t understand the difference between fleeing a dictator than people coming for a better opportunity? I’m sure told this to a Cuban he’d knock that last tooth out! You really just bullshit thru everything don’t you?

We all are here to discuss the politics of OUR country. The problem is you do not like the opinions of your opposition. And your opinion like mine is that an opinion.
I don’t mind different opinions, difference is you make statements which aren’t true every thread. You play opinions off as facts when they are not. Again you lie way to much to even consider any opinion you try and pass off no matter what the topic. Don’t try and play this “poor me” victim game. You run off at the mouth nonstop. Have you ever respected any opposing view? Besides mine because we’ve crossed the line into personal dislike for each other. You take that smart ass know it all attitude with everyone one the right.

Yes throw the very people out that build and fund this country. Interesting how you Libs now like walls!
You didnt build and fund $hit!!! We all built and funded this country. You guys are getting the credit now for trying to Fuk up this great country. And by the way the wall is not going to stop $hit. Its just a waste of money.

You didnt build and fund $hit!!! We all built and funded this country. You guys are getting the credit now for trying to Fuk up this great country. And by the way the wall is not going to stop $hit. Its just a waste of money.
Hahahahaha who is this “we” you speak of? Let’s hear it! And the walls going up and it’s going to be beautiful and Mexico already paying for it! “You guys get all the credit” WTF? And the wall and added security will stop plenty! The entire statement you made is stupid!! Start to finish! When you get out of recess try and relax

Hahahahaha who is this “we” you speak of? Let’s hear it! And the walls going up and it’s going to be beautiful and Mexico already paying for it! “You guys get all the credit” WTF? And the wall and added security will stop plenty! The entire statement you made is stupid!! Start to finish! When you get out of recess try and relax
Fake news. Mexico aint paying for $hit. Me and you are paying for it DumbA$$. If President Chump told you it was raining Piss outside you would believe it. DumbA$$
All of your post show how Dumb and Stupid you are you IDIOT. We know you are the guy that hides behind your computer with your FAR RIGHT opinions and name calling because you dont have the balls to say it to someones face.

Fake news. Mexico aint paying for $hit. Me and you are paying for it DumbA$$. If President Chump told you it was raining Piss outside you would believe it. DumbA$$
All of your post show how Dumb and Stupid you are you IDIOT. We know you are the guy that hides behind your computer with your FAR RIGHT opinions and name calling because you dont have the balls to say it to someones face.
You didn’t hear about those tariffs did you?? You called me an “idiot” and “dumb and stupid” then say I “name call” hahahahaha and then the hilarious “you don’t have any balls to say it to someone’s face” hahahaha as Cems would say “child please”

I don’t mind different opinions, difference is you make statements which aren’t true every thread. You play opinions off as facts when they are not. Again you lie way to much to even consider any opinion you try and pass off no matter what the topic. Don’t try and play this “poor me” victim game. You run off at the mouth nonstop. Have you ever respected any opposing view? Besides mine because we’ve crossed the line into personal dislike for each other. You take that smart ass know it all attitude with everyone one the right.
Couldn't decipher all that you posted but to say I lie in all my posts is a bit too much. smh

So you really don’t understand the difference between fleeing a dictator than people coming for a better opportunity? I’m sure told this to a Cuban he’d knock that last tooth out! You really just bullshit thru everything don’t you?
Again, you failed to understand the comparison I made. What's new?

Again, you failed to understand the comparison I made. What's new?
It wasn’t a comparison, it was true colors finally coming out and to no surprise you are as ignorant as I thought!! Comparing Cubans felling a dictator to others! Cems go play in traffic

You told a big lie today that I will expose shortly.
Go for it, will you expose all these “racial slurs” also?? Hahahaha lying Cems tick tock tick tock!
Let’s see this lie Cems!! I have no doubt you’ll move on!! Let’s see this lie!! Can’t wait! Hahahaha “special Cems” what a POS

Last edited:
It wasn’t a comparison, it was true colors finally coming out and to no surprise you are as ignorant as I thought!! Comparing Cubans felling a dictator to others! Cems go play in traffic
Your writing is getting worse. Soon no one will understand you.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT