ADVERTISEMENT

In response to President Obama's condemnation of the overturning of Roe V Wade

normsmith

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2012
Senator John Cornyn tweeted out "Now do Plessy vs Ferguson/Brown vs Board of Education. If Dick Stain Donald Trump was good for anything it was him giving these racists the freedom to say publicly what they've been thinking and saying privately for years.

Reactions: canam1965
Senator John Cornyn tweeted out "Now do Plessy vs Ferguson/Brown vs Board of Education. If Dick Stain Donald Trump was good for anything it was him giving these racists the freedom to say publicly what they've been thinking and saying privately for years.

But Norm Lincoln was a Republican

Norm are you stupid? Serious question. Senator Cornyn is tweeting about precedent being overturned as it WAS in Plessy by Brown v Board of Education. He is talking about liberals running around as if the court has never reversed itself but it has plenty of times. My lord man.

Reactions: mahb
Norm are you stupid? Serious question. Senator Cornyn is tweeting about precedent being overturned as it WAS in Plessy by Brown v Board of Education. He is talking about liberals running around as if the court has never reversed itself but it has plenty of times. My lord man.
I can ask you the same question about your level of utter stupidity or willful ignorance. He's talking bringing back segregation. What kind of clown would try to twist something as obvious as what he said?

I can ask you the same question about your level of utter stupidity or willful ignorance. He's talking bringing back segregation. What kind of clown would try to twist something as obvious as what he said?
giphy.gif

SCOTUS ruled on the merits of the case. They did not rule on on whether abortion should be legal or not. There is nothing - positive or negative about abortion in the constitution. Therefore in absense of a federal law, it becomes a state by state issue. Not sure how anyone can make this into a racial issue unless they are simply looking to pick a fight because they did not like the correct outcome of a constitutional question.

Anyone looking for a racial component to abortion should study the writings of Margaret Sanger and the Eugenics movement of the early 1900's.

You really need to rethink this. Read full articles, not just the first paragraph or headline. He was talking about what happened previously as it relates to this. You’re smarter than this.

Reactions: mahb and HJCane
No he isn't. He's talking about that Brown v Board of Education OVERTURNED Plessy and rightfully so. That the Supreme Court DOES right what they believe to be bad decisions from previous Supreme Courts as they did with Brown.

You really need to rethink this. Read full articles, not just the first paragraph or headline. He was talking about what happened previously as it relates to this. You’re smarter than this.
AND how the Supreme Court overturned itself and got BROWN v BOARD of EDUCATION RIGHT.
My lord these people take one subject and go running around screaming about everything.
He was making a point and it wasn't racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT