ADVERTISEMENT

It’s still the 4TH Quarter. This is not over!!

I've had fun dunking on you dude, but this is like legit sad now. Trump's lost every court case so far. He has to overturn the results in 4 states. Republicans are jockeying behind the scenes to loot his still warm corpse. He's raising money, not to fund a legal challenge, but to pay off campaign debt. They're just grifting you guys at this point.

Reactions: jdx2112
I've had fun dunking on you dude, but this is like legit sad now. Trump's lost every court case so far. He has to overturn the results in 4 states. Republicans are jockeying behind the scenes to loot his still warm corpse. He's raising money, not to fund a legal challenge, but to pay off campaign debt. They're just grifting you guys at this point.
Ok man. Maybe your right. But if some of the court cases and recounts start to Go Trumps way. I will be waiting on your apology. 😬

Actually that’s not true. He won the court case in Philadelphia allowing the poll watchers back inside and within 6 ft. The polling station supervisor still did not allow them back in and they had to get law enforcement involved with an active court order

Reactions: edtuna
Actually that’s not true. He won the court case in Philadelphia allowing the poll watchers back inside and within 6 ft. The polling station supervisor still did not allow them back in and they had to get law enforcement involved with an active court order
Not to mention Alito ordering all those late ballots Sequestered. Which he has the authority to do. I believe a few hundred thousand that came in late in PA will be wiped out illegal invalid unconstitutional

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Your counter is actually not true or a mischaracterization at least. The judge just didn't feel like having vote counters testify when they should be counting and urged both parties to come to some settlement so they didn't actually have to litigate it. I guess Trump "won" in the sense that it wasn't thrown out completely like the other ones, but that's the case were Trump sued claiming they had no poll watchers, and then when in actual court they admitted they did have poll watchers. The transcript was pretty funny.

It’s not just in the internet. There are hundreds of Affidavits being signed and hundreds of videos exposing fraud the evidence is mounting keep on celebrating

Oh yeah. Definitely still in that denial phase. Don't worry. Rudy is on the case in between hotel rendezvous with 15 year old girls.

Reactions: jdx2112
Where are the lawsuits? Trump said Monday, Another lie

I'm wondering what happened with the sharpie lawsuit. Anyone know? I thought the fact that voters were using sharpies was certainly enough evidence to discount votes. We need to get this sharpie matter resolved at the Supreme Court immediately. It's a threat to our democracy!!

Your counter is actually not true or a mischaracterization at least. The judge just didn't feel like having vote counters testify when they should be counting and urged both parties to come to some settlement so they didn't actually have to litigate it. I guess Trump "won" in the sense that it wasn't thrown out completely like the other ones, but that's the case were Trump sued claiming they had no poll watchers, and then when in actual court they admitted they did have poll watchers. The transcript was pretty funny.
I think you actually confusing what I’m talking about with something else or you’re misinformed. Here is the link:

I think you actually confusing what I’m talking about with something else or you’re misinformed. Here is the link:

Sorry I'm talking about the one where they went from 30 observers to 60.
This is what I was thinkin of: https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-la...lt-philadelphia-count-without-gop-observers-1

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
The fourth quarter was the month of October. We're currently in the phase where the cleaning crew are sweeping up all the confetti after everyone went home following victory celebrations.

Ed.

‘’LOL. I don’t know who’s crazier: you for writing all these posts that Trump’s gonna win or me for reading them!
I didn't want Biden but have to agree here. Thanks for the smile on a cold and wet day here in Utah.

Ed.

‘’LOL. I don’t know who’s crazier: you for writing all these posts that Trump’s gonna win or me for reading them!
Ok bud we shall see maybe I’m crazy but here’s another one and they are dropping by the hour. My gut tells me something bud is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT