ADVERTISEMENT

It is amazing how vehemently the left will fight

I don't understand this need to come here and try to start these political wars. Let people have the right to believe what they want to believe like you do.
That’s exactly my point. We should have the right to say what we believe without fear of repercussions. The left wants to fight to keep the “right” to abortion legal but is just fine to silence any right to free speech they don’t agree with.

That’s exactly my point. We should have the right to say what we believe without fear of repercussions. The left wants to fight to keep the “right” to abortion legal but is just fine to silence any right to free speech they don’t agree with.
You don't understand politics then. There are repercussions no matter what is decided just like there were 50 years ago man....LMAO. Dont you get it. The right didn't just go back in a corner and say okay that's what lefts believes. This fight is never going to end and so just let people say what they want and believe what they want. It's not like what we say is going to matter anyway. It never has and it never will.

Pretending the left are the only ones that have repercussions to decisions is painfully naive at best.

Reactions: morales3255
You don't understand politics then. There are repercussions no matter what is decided just like there were 50 years ago man....LMAO. Dont you get it. The right didn't just go back in a corner and say okay that's what lefts believes. This fight is never going to end and so just let people say what they want and believe what they want. It's not like what we say is going to matter anyway. It never has and it never will.

Pretending the left are the only ones that have repercussions to decisions is painfully naive at best.
Sorry but you are the one who doesn’t understand politics and how our actual constitutional rights are under attack. MSNBC doesn’t tell you that so I understand that you don’t understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
Sorry but you are the one who doesn’t understand politics and how our constitutional rights are under attack. MSNBC doesn’t tell you that so I understand that you don’t understand.
....and that's why you don't seem to know what you are talking about. You are just assuming you know where I get my information and you don't. It's lazy. You don't know anything about me or what I watch.

Your rights....to me to hell with your rights. They don't mean anything to me just like my rights don't mean anything to you right? People think they are the only people with rights. Women have rights too. I have a right to go to a grocery store and shop in buffalo without be mowed down too don't I?

Reactions: morales3255
....and that's why you don't seem to know what you are talking about. You are just assuming you know where I get my information and you don't. It's lazy. You don't know anything about me or what I watch.

Your rights....to me to hell with your rights. They don't mean anything to me just like my rights don't mean anything to you right? People think they are the only people with rights. Women have rights too. I have a right to go to a grocery store and shop in buffalo without be mowed down too don't I?
It doesn’t really matter which liberal station, website, publication, etc you get your information. They all parrot the same liberal propaganda

Reactions: 6882 and mahb
It doesn’t really matter which liberal station, website, publication, etc you get your information. They all parrot the same liberal propaganda
Apparently the right has some propaganda too based on the testimony of the people on the right this week. In their own words.

Apparently the right has some propaganda too based on the testimony of the people on the right this week. In their own words.
CD, you and I couldn’t be farther apart. We could go on all day and you won’t change my mind and I won’t change yours. I can’t wait for the season to start so you and I both have something better to do in a Saturday than discuss politics in the lounge. That’s the beauty of sports. You and I can come together and be 100% united for a common cause even for just a few hours. Which brings me to another point…we need to .keep politics out of sports but that’s a whole different thread. Good day.

One last thing. There is a thing called constitutional rights. We all have them and the whole point of the constitution is that that shouldn’t EVER be taken away. Our forefathers fought and died for those rights. It’s a shame you don’t care about mine, but that is liberal thinking. You care about your free speech but not about mine. I care just as much for yours as I do my own.

One last thing. There is a thing called constitutional rights. We all have them and the whole point of the constitution is that that shouldn’t EVER be taken away. Our forefathers fought and died for those rights. It’s a shame you don’t care about mine, but that is liberal thinking. You care about your free speech but not about mine. I care just as much for yours as I do my own.

Listen man, no disrespect to you. We don't know each other. I can't really necessarily agree and as everyone here knows I don't mind telling you why.

You tell me there is a thing called the constitution with your rights. Our forefathers fought and died for them right? One thing you need to understand is the constitution has been amended 27 times. Go look that up if you do not believe me. So, just because there is something in the constitution that doesn't mean it can't be amended. The thing was drawn up hundreds of years ago man. It says black people are 3 fifths of a man....LMAO. So, please don't quote this constitution as if it is the end all be all to all things in life. It isn't. Like anything else it can be amended if necessary.

Now, don't get me wrong. The document has been a great instrument of order but it is not infallible. I am not going to act like it is infallible. Because as great a document as it is what you have to remember is it was written by man. Man is not infallible.

So if it is more important for you to own a weapon because it is in the constitution you can to defend yourself when we were owned by the British even though it never mentioned weapons of war then you do you. That doesn't mean I am going to be okay with that though. Because it may infringe on my rights too. I think you can be a responsible gun owner who is qualified to have a gun rather than allowing people that have no business having them because it is in a document hundreds of years old.

Last edited:
CD, you and I couldn’t be farther apart. We could go on all day and you won’t change my mind and I won’t change yours. I can’t wait for the season to start so you and I both have something better to do in a Saturday than discuss politics in the lounge. That’s the beauty of sports. You and I can come together and be 100% united for a common cause even for just a few hours. Which brings me to another point…we need to .keep politics out of sports but that’s a whole different thread. Good day.
It's your thread man....LOL. Not mine.

Funny how they force women to take the vaccine. a woman in the military who refuses gets kicked out. So control over your own body...well....unless it doesn't fit our narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT