ADVERTISEMENT

I've finally had enough of trump and the deportation of illegal immigrants

e_cushing

SuperCane
Jan 27, 2012
he needs to understand that the US should be a safe space for anyone who wants to live a long life of freedom. As long as you are not a defenseless 6 yr old child.

Illegal immigrant deported 15 times arrested in crash that hurt boy
By Fox News
May 10, 2017 | 9:12pm
boy-crash.jpg

An illegal immigrant – who had been deported 15 times – is accused of seriously injuring a 6-year-old boy in a Saturday night drunken driving hit-and-run crash, authorities said.
Constantino Banda-Acosta, a 38-year-old Mexican citizen, was kicked out of the U.S. 15 times in the past 15 years, with his most previous deportation coming Jan. 18, federal officials told The San Diego Union-Tribune.
Banda-Acosta is accused of running a stop sign in the San Ysidro hit-and-run. He was taken into custody, about a half hour after the crash occurred, along with another man who was also an illegal immigrant.

It's funny how the actions of one can lump an entire race/religion/ethnicity of people into one category unless they are white christians, and then we view them as individuals.

Reactions: cems52 and dlmcane
It's funny how the actions of one can lump an entire race/religion/ethnicity of people into one category unless they are white christians, and then we view them as individuals.
No. The point is that an illegal immigrant should not be here, period. It's not about lumping anyone together, every act that harms a legal resident or citizen by an illegal immigrant should not happen. No other way to look at it.

The key word is illegal and anyone who can't understand that is beyond help.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally,"

Like Reagan?

I guess we didn't have our embassies bombed in Beirut (multiple times) or in Kuwait. We also didn't have any CIA station chiefs kidnapped in Lebanon. Back in those simple times of the Cold War things were GREAT!!!

Reactions: dlmcane
Yep.

Republicans viewed Russia as an enemy, and not a closer ally than Democrats.
Also the fact that people use to come here and work to create a life for themselves. Now they come to have everything handed to them! Remember during the years prior to and during Reagan social services(I.e. Welfare and all the free stuff) immagrints were limited. However states like MA, NY and Penn always taxed the worker and gave away welfare liberally. You don't believe Mexicans, Salvadorians, Africans etc moved to those states in particular for the weather?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Liberals who advocate for either open borders or weak immigration policies are some of the most disgusting anti-American people we have in this country.

We can disagree and you can call me names, but there is nothing anti-American about immigration. The entire history of the anti-immigration effort in America has been about potential dilution of the Anglo-Saxon bloodline. What is happening today is no different then when we didn't want Italians, Catholics, Jews, or any of the other races/ethnicities the elitist wanted to keep out.

We can disagree and you can call me names, but there is nothing anti-American about immigration. The entire history of the anti-immigration effort in America has been about potential dilution of the Anglo-Saxon bloodline. What is happening today is no different then when we didn't want Italians, Catholics, Jews, or any of the other races/ethnicities the elitist wanted to keep out.

Lovely unicorns and rainbows anecdotal commentary.

every reasonable person does not have a problem with legal, controlled immigration. Nothing more f**king annoying than listening to liberals give me unicorns and rainbows talking points about the house cleaning maid nobody has ever heard off minding her own business amd working every day. nobody gives a shit about deporting her so let's stop with the hyperbole and the strawman argument and all the other nonsense Liberals love to throw out there about Republicans rounding up every single illegal immigrant in this country and throwing them out. It's bullshit it's stupid and it's why you liberals keep losing in the polls.

people are tired with open borders and allowing illegal CRIMINAL immigrants to come into this country to rape, riot, and rob our fellow citizens. It is about deporting illegal CRIMINALS, securig the border, and working out a path to citizenship for dear old Maria in Tuscon cleaning someone's house who keeps to herself and gets on with trying to work hard.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Legal immigration, yes. I'll link it again for you https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/legal-immigrants-who-oppose-illegal-immigration.html?_r=1

Reactions: Tim1977
Yeah except Europeans were invited to build a country, not jump a fence to get welfare and free stuff!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT