ADVERTISEMENT

Jemele Hill doubles down on Trump comments!!

She’s a figure head, and a dumb one at that.

Nothing like someone complaining about someone else being something because of the color of their skin, and she wouldn’t be shit of it weren’t for the color of her skin. Another talking head!

"she wouldn't be shit if it weren't for the color of her skin"? Ridiculous comment to say the least. Implies that her success has nothing to do with her ability. Stop....you guys are sounding like if someone doesn't agree with you, they have no merit. That's a very uninformed and uneducated position. She just doesn't agree with you! That has nothing to do with her job.

"she wouldn't be shit if it weren't for the color of her skin"? Ridiculous comment to say the least. Implies that her success has nothing to do with her ability. Stop....you guys are sounding like if someone doesn't agree with you, they have no merit. That's a very uninformed and uneducated position. She just doesn't agree with you! That has nothing to do with her job.
Then tell us, why don’t you or her like Trump? And I’m asking for facts, not invented liberal reasons and BS

Then tell us, why don’t you or her like Trump? And I’m asking for facts, not invented liberal reasons and BS

It doesn't matter. We have our opinion. I don't speak for her. She speaks for herself...and i explain why i don't like him here every day. You are acting silly.

It doesn't matter. We have our opinion. I don't speak for her. She speaks for herself...and i explain why i don't like him here every day. You are acting silly.
Not really, I am free to judge her same way you judge Trump and anyone else that doesn’t agree with you. Again, why is nobody entitled to their opinion unless it’s you or someone you agree with? GTFOH with that BS

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT