ADVERTISEMENT

John Bolton (No Lib, No Never Trumper) Says....

No never Trumper ? Do you Conveniently leave out the part where Trump fired him. Now that he’s selling books Trump should have been impeached didn’t jump in back when he had the chance. Same guy that wanted Chelsea Manning to get death penalty for releasing classified information. Not now.

No never Trumper ? Do you Conveniently leave out the part where Trump fired him. Now that he’s selling books Trump should have been impeached didn’t jump in back when he had the chance. Same guy that wanted Chelsea Manning to get death penalty for releasing classified information. Not now.

He Resigned

Reactions: kbreeze
As if we didn't need any reminders of what a corrupt piece of human feces Trump is - Bolton's book basically shows that he has once again tried to get a foreign power get him re-elected.

So of course, it has nothing to do with book sales and the unlimited press by the MSM fueling those sales...

The ironic part about all this is that trump says the book is a lie and not true, then he sues him claiming there’s classified material in there. So which one is it?

abd classified material isn’t every word he utterS out of his Mouth....

But I am annoyed that Some Americans love their party More than the country....

Reactions: gokcub
Lmao now the liberals are suddenly jumping on the new-con’s side. Man y’all hated this dude prior to this lol. Guess we will see what happens here.
such a nonsensical take. I support Trump's foreign policies over this neocon war monger, but it doesn't mean he is a liar. They are both trash human beings.

Lots of low IQ, idiot libtards in this thread. Some would give Kim Jong-Un fellatio if he were to oppose anything dealing with Trump.

seems like trump Was performing fellatio after he fell in love with him... and that got him nothing. If you’re gonna get on your knees Donald didn’t anyone teach you to get something for it??? A pros coulda told him that....

Reactions: Hermbike
seems like trump Was performing fellatio after he fell in love with him... and that got him nothing. If you’re gonna get on your knees Donald didn’t anyone teach you to get something for it??? A pros coulda told him that....
Can you please put that into decipherable English, douche1906?

such a nonsensical take. I support Trump's foreign policies over this neocon war monger, but it doesn't mean he is a liar. They are both trash human beings.
I didn’t call him a liar, I just thought it was funny these guys all hated him 12 months ago and suddenly this is Stormy Daniels all over again.

Reactions: krvanness
Yup...just another "butt hurt" lil bitch in line with all the other failures he had to fire..or ask to leave because they were incompetent or dangerous ...then most try to cash in ...pure scumbags. Bolton (book deal) ,Scaramucci (book deal), Mattis , Comey (book deal)..let's not forget this loser, Omarosa (book deal) ..what a C*nt.....they should all thank Trump for being able to cash in....laughable.

LMAO@support Trumps policies. He has no policies. He doesn't want troops involved anywhere. He doesn't want allies. He is impressed by dictatorship. He has no policies to speak of...if you don't believe me take a look at the vacancies within our state department. Then look for inspectors.

The only thing a foreign country can do for Trump is get him elected ... which actually seems to be his only policy.

Yup...just another "butt hurt" lil bitch in line with all the other failures he had to fire..or ask to leave because they were incompetent or dangerous ...then most try to cash in ...pure scumbags. Bolton (book deal) ,Scaramucci (book deal), Mattis , Comey (book deal)..let's not forget this loser, Omarosa (book deal) ..what a C*nt.....they should all thank Trump for being able to cash in....laughable.

I guess this begs the obvious question? Why is everyone cashing in on their experience with Trump?I never saw all these negative book deals killing Obama. Hell not even Bush.

naw I think you can understand that quite clearly!
Your writing ability is clearly limited and asking you to use proper English was probably asking too much. I’ll probably be labeled as racist for it.

LMAO@support Trumps policies. He has no policies. He doesn't want troops involved anywhere. He doesn't want allies. He is impressed by dictatorship. He has no policies to speak of...if you don't believe me take a look at the vacancies within our state department. Then look for inspectors.

The only thing a foreign country can do for Trump is get him elected ... which actually seems to be his only policy.
True I'm more talking about pulling out of the middle east

Reactions: cdwright40
Your writing ability is clearly limited and asking you to use proper English was probably asking too much. I’ll probably be labeled as racist for it.

no not at all. But you’re prob right I have the writing ability of a 6 year old. I’m sorry I can’t match wits with you. You’re far to superior of a human being.

no not at all. But you’re prob right I have the writing ability of a 6 year old. I’m sorry I can’t match wits with you. You’re far to superior of a human being.
I’m glad we could agree on something.

Lots of low IQ, idiot libtards in this thread. Some would give Kim Jong-Un fellatio if he were to oppose anything dealing with Trump.

Opposing American interests is ingrained into the DNA of North Korea, young and old, no matter who the president there or here. Trump never understood that. He thought he could waltz in there and Let's Make a Deal.

I do give him credit for trying, but no credit for understanding who and what he was dealing with.

No thanks, douche1906. I try to limit any interaction with people that I’m better than.

the funny thing is you prob can’t even recognize when someone is a better human than you. I base this on the language you’ve prev used here

You’re the type of person I don’t like. You’re a person who knows trump is dumb and dangerous but you support him for the vile he spews and the contempt he has for people....

the funny thing is you prob can’t even recognize when someone is a better human than you. I base this on the language you’ve prev used here
I can’t help that I’m inherently better than you and your rambling group of libtards on this board.

You’re the type of person I don’t like. You’re a person who knows trump is dumb and dangerous but you support him for the vile he spews and the contempt he has for people....
I could honestly care less if you don’t like me. I certainly won’t lose any sleep about it, nor lose a debate with you libtards. You all deserve to be met with the same contempt that you have for America and the Constitution.

Opposing American interests is ingrained into the DNA of North Korea, young and old, no matter who the president there or here. Trump never understood that. He thought he could waltz in there and Let's Make a Deal.

I do give him credit for trying, but no credit for understanding who and what he was dealing with.

Yep and the same goes for Russia. People that do not understand these facts shouldn't discuss politics because they do not have any clue.

I could honestly care less if you don’t like me. I certainly won’t lose any sleep about it, nor lose a debate with you libtards. You all deserve to be met with the same contempt that you have for America and the Constitution.

the same constitution that trump is burning. Not responding to congressional oversight, not allowing anyone to testify, asking foreign countries for assistance in his election, withholding legally approved congressional funds amongst a few of the things. Yes. You’re right we are the ones with no power except in the House of Representatives are the ones shredding the constitution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT