ADVERTISEMENT

John Bolton (No Lib, No Never Trumper) Says....

the same constitution that trump is burning. Not responding to congressional oversight, not allowing anyone to testify, asking foreign countries for assistance in his election, withholding legally approved congressional funds amongst a few of the things. Yes. You’re right we are the ones with no power except in the House of Representatives are the ones shredding the constitution.
Obama already burned the constitution.

Reactions: krvanness
Obama already burned the constitution.

LMAO!!! When did that happen? Cuz they def allowed for oversight. How many times did the republicans go back over Benghazi? The reason they could is because Obama allowed his staff and cabinet to testify. There was a senate and house majority in Congress for his last 6 years in office. If he was allowed to burn it down it woulda been bc the republicans allowed it.

Please do tell tho, when did he burn down the constitution?

LMAO!!! When did that happen? Cuz they def allowed for oversight. How many times did the republicans go back over Benghazi? The reason they could is because Obama allowed his staff and cabinet to testify. There was a senate and house majority in Congress for his last 6 years in office. If he was allowed to burn it down it woulda been bc the republicans allowed it.

Please do tell tho, when did he burn down the constitution?
How many journalist did he go after? You selective memory is perplexing and humorous at the same time.

How many journalist did he go after? You selective memory is perplexing and humorous at the same time.[/QUOTE

First amendment protects you from a lot but not everything. Can you show me the investigation or the Supreme Court decision that showed he violated constitutional laws.

the same constitution that trump is burning. Not responding to congressional oversight, not allowing anyone to testify, asking foreign countries for assistance in his election, withholding legally approved congressional funds amongst a few of the things. Yes. You’re right we are the ones with no power except in the House of Representatives are the ones shredding the constitution.
get

Is it by coincidence that a few days after Bolton's book release #45s niece wrote a book about her uncle and it was released a few days ago. There is a portion of the book that states when Fred Trump, DJT's father showed signs of dementia #45 tried to change the estate's living will so he could grab every red cent. He is still doing that today by trying to enrich himself and the Trump corporation. Vile and disgusting.

Well, either he resigned ... Trump like during his press conference on this matter said he did. Now, I will give you Trump is a legendary liar. But if he didn't resign, why state in the presser for this specifically he resigned?

"Deputy Press Secretary Dana Perino told CBS News "it is not a resignation." ... However, at a press conference, the President said, "I received the resignation of Ambassador John Bolton. I accept it."

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT