ADVERTISEMENT

Juneteenth

Does anyone else think that his rally in Tulsa is a setup??? The date and location are triggering to African Americans. So what motive is behind this??? There could be totally peaceful protesters, but could be infiltrated by bad actors who instigate violence. #45 will probably have the National Guard or some other para military group present, ready to "restore order." #45 then says, "see I told you protestors are violent. I am the "law & order president." His base will cheer. This is an election stunt.
I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah. And I could swear my neighbor is tapping into my water line and stealing my Wifi.

And I just know the lady across the street's cat has it in for me, too.

And it won't be an election. It will be a coronation. Or RE-CORONATION.

Will some benefit. Yes. But it will hurt more those who can’t. We are looking for a fair system across the board not to help a few. Transportation will be a big problem if the better school is halfway across town. Poorer communities will be hurt. Not just blacks all poor people. It’s not a fair system.

I was a single dad, believe me I know there are always difficulties. Poor people stuck in these schools are being devastated now, and we are funding these schools tremendously and the results are tragic. Sadly the democrats care more about the teachers union and it’s money, than they care about African Americans in poor communities, or any poor kids in any community.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Yeah. And I could swear my neighbor is tapping into my water line and stealing my Wifi.

Shit I saw your post and thought I posted in the wrong thread.

You are wrong. He funded it way beyond obama ever did

the bill was already in place before Long before Obama was in office. And when Obama was in office the Republicans didn’t agree on a new budget. So that means that something called austerity which was already written into law kicked in which reduced federal spending across the board in all aspects dropping everything by a percentage. Which is why when trump got in office he said he wanted to increase military spending for example bc for 2-3 years before he took office a lot of federal spending had been slashed. Obama had no choice in the matter.

I was a single dad, believe me I know there are always difficulties. Poor people stuck in these schools are being devastated now, and we are funding these schools tremendously and the results are tragic. Sadly the democrats care more about the teachers union and it’s money, than they care about African Americans in poor communities, or any poor kids in any community.

Someone has to look out for the teachers union to a certain degree. But not to the point where you can’t establish some reforms. Like the police union. Teachers also have a shitty job with very little reward. We need reform in the educational system but I’m not trusting Betsy devoss as the champion for the poor in education

the bill was already in place before Long before Obama was in office. And when Obama was in office the Republicans didn’t agree on a new budget. So that means that something called austerity which was already written into law kicked in which reduced federal spending across the board in all aspects dropping everything by a percentage. Which is why when trump got in office he said he wanted to increase military spending for example bc for 2-3 years before he took office a lot of federal spending had been slashed. Obama had no choice in the matter.

You’re misinformed, Trump did this via executive order, here’s a link.

Why didn’t Obama do this?

https://theundefeated.com/features/trump-signs-executive-order-on-hbcus/

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Someone has to look out for the teachers union to a certain degree. But not to the point where you can’t establish some reforms. Like the police union. Teachers also have a shitty job with very little reward. We need reform in the educational system but I’m not trusting Betsy devoss as the champion for the poor in education

The teacher’s union sure hasn’t been looking out for the poor communities, why wont democrats give poor kids a chance?

This was all stemming from the higher education act of 1965 which was put in place as part of the civil rights movement the act needed to be extended bc it was expiring at the end of the fiscal year sept 30th. Trump signed an executive order To keep funding going bc it had lapsed and they were working on a new bill. Something that had been worked on for years btw and he signed the new bill into law after it was finished. Yes it had some new money in it but to act like he did something miraculous that had never been done. It was reauthorized by almost every president since Johnson

Where to begin.... drug laws, unfair sentencing, white collar crimes, traffic laws....
Ironically, it is Joe Biden that takes full credit for the 1994 crime bill that went even further in oppressive and unfair sentencing towards blacks and it is Trump that actually did something about it.

Reactions: grbcane
Ironically, it is Joe Biden that takes full credit for the 1994 crime bill that went even further in oppressive and unfair sentencing towards blacks and it is Trump that actually did something about it.

everyone votes for that crime bill. We thought that it was the best way to go at the time. Crime was at an all time high in 1990 and has dropped dramatically since. Something needed to be done. They crime bill didn’t actually do it but he and others thought that was the best way at the time. Trump thought the Central Park 5 should be executed in 89. People evolve man. I hope we do. Or else we aren’t going no where as a people. And that’s everyone! Reagan was right to start a drug war. Arming rebels in other countries was not the way to do it. Lol. But we have all evolved from that. I’m not one of those people who will “cancel” ( I hate that term btw) for something they did 30 years or 40 years ago. Unless they don’t evolve and they are still that person today. I’m not who I was at 18,25, or 35!

everyone votes for that crime bill. We thought that it was the best way to go at the time. Crime was at an all time high in 1990 and has dropped dramatically since. Something needed to be done. They crime bill didn’t actually do it but he and others thought that was the best way at the time. Trump thought the Central Park 5 should be executed in 89. People evolve man. I hope we do. Or else we aren’t going no where as a people. And that’s everyone! Reagan was right to start a drug war. Arming rebels in other countries was not the way to do it. Lol. But we have all evolved from that. I’m not one of those people who will “cancel” ( I hate that term btw) for something they did 30 years or 40 years ago. Unless they don’t evolve and they are still that person today. I’m not who I was at 18,25, or 35!
Biden was still defending his bill last year despite most Dems denouncing the bill by then, so not sure how much he evolved since 1994 other than that it is politically expedient for him to do so now. Were we evolved from arming rebels in other countries when Obama illegally sent weapons to Mexican cartels?

The fact is via executive order Trump increased funding to unprecedented levels, I realize some people are so blind they can’t be reasoned with, the democrat party loves people like this, it allows them to take the African American vote for granted.

no I’m not blind. But this convo started by saying he did something great for AA. You said funding to hbcu. I said yes he did. It wasn’t new tho and he didn’t double the money. He increased the funding of the total bill. Hbcu’s got 85milliion. Not more. That’s what they got. And then you said Obama didn’t. Obama couldn’t bc it was already in law! They did get less money last couple years but that was bc of austerity. He couldn’t change the number anyway. Then it ended while trump was president. House and senate were still negotiating. And to buy them time he signed an executive order to some funding things that were already agreed on bipartisanly. He signed it into law a few months later. You guys act like he did something special for us. Am I appreciative YES! But I’m also appreciative of all the presidents from carter, Reagan, Clinton, bush who reauthorized it throughout the years since Lyndon Johnson signed it into law. He did his job!

Biden was still defending his bill last year despite most Dems denouncing the bill by then, so not sure how much he evolved since 1994 other than that it is politically expedient for him to do so now. Were we evolved from arming rebels in other countries when Obama illegally sent weapons to Mexican cartels?

evolution is trump being a registered Democrat until 2014/15 I guess huh..... politically expedient

no I’m not blind. But this convo started by saying he did something great for AA. You said funding to hbcu. I said yes he did. It wasn’t new tho and he didn’t double the money. He increased the funding of the total bill. Hbcu’s got 85milliion. Not more. That’s what they got. And then you said Obama didn’t. Obama couldn’t bc it was already in law! They did get less money last couple years but that was bc of austerity. He couldn’t change the number anyway. Then it ended while trump was president. House and senate were still negotiating. And to buy them time he signed an executive order to some funding things that were already agreed on bipartisanly. He signed it into law a few months later. You guys act like he did something special for us. Am I appreciative YES! But I’m also appreciative of all the presidents from carter, Reagan, Clinton, bush who reauthorized it throughout the years since Lyndon Johnson signed it into law. He did his job!
Obama used executive orders for plenty of things while he was president. Are you saying that he couldn't do what Trump did and sign an executive order for HBCU's or did he just not care enough to do so?

evolution is trump being a registered Democrat until 2014/15 I guess huh.....
I just hope Biden has evolved enough from when he was still advocating for segregation out of fear that his kids would grow up in a "Racial Jungle." I wonder why he used the term jungle in describing the mixing of races?

Obama used executive orders for plenty of things while he was president. Are you saying that he couldn't do what Trump did and sign an executive order for HBCU's or did he just not care enough to do so?

im telling you he couldn’t do it because it was already a law! What part of that don’t you understand. Many laws have expiration dates. When they expire they need to be reauthorized or amended or completely scrapped. The law happened to expire in 2018 after being reauthorized in 2008. Trump had an opportunity to sign an executive order after the law had expired..... you can’t sign an executive order on something that is currently a law on something that’s outside the executive powers. We would then have a dictator.

I just hope Biden has evolved enough from when he was still advocating for segregation out of fear that his kids would grow up in a "Racial Jungle." I wonder why he used the term jungle in describing the mixing of races?

trump was sued by the federal government multiple times and lost in court on charges of unfair housing practices against blacks in the 70s. What’s your point? Cuz now you’re telling me he’s a champion for black causes and education....

trump was sued by the federal government multiple times and lost in court on charges of unfair housing practices against blacks in the 70s. What’s your point? Cuz now you’re telling me he’s a champion for black causes and education....
Did Trump ever advocate for segregation the way that Plantation Joe did? Has he ever used the term Racial Jungle to describe the mixing of races? Did he ever take full credit for a crime bill that oppressively sentenced an entire generation of blacks? Yeah, Plantation Joe is the great white hope for black people. :rolleyes: Going through life with blinders on is no way to live life.

Did Trump ever advocate for segregation the way that Plantation Joe did? Has he ever used the term Racial Jungle to describe the mixing of races? Did he ever take full credit for a crime bill that oppressively sentenced an entire generation of blacks? Yeah, Plantation Joe is the great white hope for black people. :rolleyes: Going through life with blinders on is no way to live life.

I don’t know where you saw me praise joe Biden anywhere. I never brought him up once. He’s the nominee. That’s what we got. Don’t know what you want me to say about that. I know he won’t demolish the constitution

I don’t know where you saw me praise joe Biden anywhere. I never brought him up once. He’s the nominee. That’s what we got. Don’t know what you want me to say about that. I know he won’t demolish the constitution
How about you call him out for his blatant racism over the years the same way that you do for Trump?

And it won't be an election. It will be a coronation. Or RE-CORONATION.
You mean he, the orangeman is desperately seeking re-coronation by creating multiple distractions in an attempt to make Americans forget about his response to COVID-19, or the lack of it. Meanwhile, the spike in corona virus continues. Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona, etc., he will pin the rap on protesters congregating in our cities. The reality is if he & his administration had due diligence back in early january we would not have over 100,000 plus deaths. We have not seen or heard from the COVID-19 task force headed by VP Mike Pence. This means that
re-election is at the top of his list; never mind Americans are prone to COVID-19. Its too late for them. Horrifying

Comparing it to the Holocaust is where I said no.
You mean its fine and dandy when our lawmakers spread the word of the Holocaust but never a word of a once thriving Black Wall street in Tulsa, OK burned to the ground by racists???!!!! You are also implying your approval of the Nazis plundering, pillaging Jews across Germany. We have our own Holocaust in this country---the plight of the American Indian

You mean its fine and dandy when our lawmakers spread the word of the Holocaust but never a word of a once thriving Black Wall street in Tulsa, OK burned to the ground by racists???!!!! You are also implying your approval of the Nazis plundering, pillaging Jews across Germany. We have our own Holocaust in this country---the plight of the American Indian
Approval of Nazis? So low IQ.

The I guess your Auschwitz reference meant nothing just a random location.

no Not random. it was a place that horrific Things happened. You see I say auswitchz and it triggers something for you. I see Tulsa Oklahoma, that triggers something for me too. We are both empathetic to an injustice committed to a group of people for no reason other than hate.

no Not random. it was a place that horrific Things happened. You see I say auswitchz and it triggers something for you. I see Tulsa Oklahoma, that triggers something for me too. We are both empathetic to an injustice committed to a group of people for no reason other than hate.
No, it does not trigger anything in me. I pointing out how irrational your comment was. Comparing the number of deaths from the Holocaust to Tulsa is ludicrous. Then compare Trump to the Nazis is even more ludicrous. Again, so low IQ.

Last edited:
No, it does not trigger anything in me. Comparing the number of deaths from the Holocaust to Tulsa in ludicrous. Then compare Trump to the Nazis is even more ludicrous. Again, so low IQ.

You see the holocaust as an event that lasted for many years and brutalized/killed many but Tulsa also reminds me of the deaths of many blacks over the past 400 years. From the time they stuffed them on ships to come across the Atlantic and died. To when they were enslaved and killed, to when their city was ravaged and many killed, to the ones that were killed for whistling at a white woman or killed trying to vote....

A 4 star general also compared trump to nazis. Their tactic of divisiness. Maybe it’s not just the low iq people who think that.

You see the holocaust as an event that lasted for many years and brutalized/killed many but Tulsa also reminds me of the deaths of many blacks over the past 400 years. From the time they stuffed them on ships to come across the Atlantic and died. To when they were enslaved and killed, to when their city was ravaged and many killed, to the ones that were killed for whistling at a white woman or killed trying to vote....
Tragic. Although, you can’t be taken seriously because people die everyday, more from those in their own communities, and there is no outrage. Only selective outrage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT