ADVERTISEMENT

Just Checking......

Trump at 42% approval and Mueller stuck in mud. I expect Hillary to eventually go to prison. 50 50 on Obummer. And I hope Hillary is tasered too and cuffed from the rear like any common thug.

No...Obama is sipping out of a coconut somewhere waiting to go to the royal wedding. Hillary is playing with her grand daughter. Republicans are still worried about fake investigations.....Trump and his entire campaign staff is either charged with a crime, questioned or about to be charged.

Reactions: cems52
Has Obama or Hilliary gone to jail yet? If not keep hope alive says a skinny Senator from Chicago.
Silly but no more silly than the trump is going to prison stuff.

One thing is certain. These politicians protect their own, even across party lines.

Reactions: dolcane
No...Obama is sipping out of a coconut somewhere waiting to go to the royal wedding. Hillary is playing with her grand daughter. Republicans are still worried about fake investigations.....Trump and his entire campaign staff is either charged with a crime, questioned or about to be charged.
And Stormy the whore is The hero of the Dems.lol another stupid post by no Balls CD .

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Silly but no more silly than the trump is going to prison stuff.

One thing is certain. These politicians protect their own, even across party lines.
Politicians across party lines protect each other? NOT TRUE!! Case in point Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Trump at 42% approval and Mueller stuck in mud. I expect Hillary to eventually go to prison. 50 50 on Obummer. And I hope Hillary is tasered too and cuffed from the rear like any common thug.
Early morning drinking will eventually catch up with you.

And collusion with the Russisns is another matter. Right?
It's been proven again and again that this whole line is nonsense, but my original post was regarding jail time. Both parties will stoop to whatever low blows they need in the for of power grabs but they are not sending anyone to prison.

Reactions: dolcane
It's been proven again and again that this whole line is nonsense, but my original post was regarding jail time. Both parties will stoop to whatever low blows they need in the for of power grabs but they are not sending anyone to prison.
Is Mueller done with his investigation?

Is Mueller done with his investigation?
It's been done. They are having to change the scope again and again because it was founded on lies. Alan Dershowitz says it's a crock of shit and he is pretty well informed.

I think Mueller already has extensive collusion on deck for the Trump campaign. Just this morning you have news that Rick Gates was in touch with Russian Intelligence in 2016.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...t-russian-intel-figure-2016-article-1.3900784

This is over and beyond the other inconvenient issue of Roger Stone communicating with Guccifer. Both instances would be obvious cases of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence. These are obviously just two that have leaked and we won't know the full extent of the damage until Mueller releases his final report.

All Mueller would have to do in this case is build a nexus between the GRU ---> Gates <---> Manafort <---> Trump, just as he would have to do the same through Stone's relationship with Guccifer on behalf of Trump.

It's been done. They are having to change the scope again and again because it was founded on lies. Alan Dershowitz says it's a crock of shit and he is pretty well informed.
And Dershowitz is a Fox Fake News contributor. The scope is not changing and definitely not by Mueller. You need to Google the agreement for the Special Counselor. I've read it.

Stormy Daniels must be Russian ,CNN's played that one 24/7 .Collusion ?
Trying to save their ratings with sensationalism.?
The media has ignored
the rogue activity of the highest levels of the FBI,they have ignored Russia's influence in our election when the Obama administration knew about it .When Susan Rice told her people to stand down,
We got lectures from Adam Schiff and Mark Warner about letting the Russians influence our elections in 2016 (they were right) they then found out Obama knew all about it and did NOTHING-you have the FBI lying to Federal judges to get a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen and then got 3 extensions
The media is trying every thing they can to bring down Trump.
A couple of weeks ago it was a Yale prof saying Trump was unstable then it was Wolfe and his so-called book filled with unverified sources(fiction ?) of WH intrigue
and now Stormy Daniels .If Trumps name was Kennedy it would be buried
news-- all this from Mark Levin and he was "spot on".

And Dershowitz is a Fox Fake News contributor. The scope is not changing and definitely not by Mueller. You need to Google the agreement for the Special Counselor. I've read it.

Just to put things into perspective - Derschowitz agreed to represent OJ, but has declined to represent Trump. That should tell you about what he thinks of the prospects of Trump getting out of Mueller's vice.

Reactions: cems52
Stormy Daniels must be Russian ,CNN's played that one 24/7 .Collusion ?
Trying to save their ratings with sensationalism.?
The media has ignored
the rogue activity of the highest levels of the FBI,they have ignored Russia's influence in our election when the Obama administration knew about it .When Susan Rice told her people to stand down,
We got lectures from Adam Schiff and Mark Warner about letting the Russians influence our elections in 2016 (they were right) they then found out Obama knew all about it and did NOTHING-you have the FBI lying to Federal judges to get a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen and then got 3 extensions
The media is trying every thing they can to bring down Trump.
A couple of weeks ago it was a Yale prof saying Trump was unstable then it was Wolfe and his so-called book filled with unverified sources(fiction ?) of WH intrigue
and now Stormy Daniels .If Trumps name was Kennedy it would be buried
news-- all this from Mark Levin and he was "spot on".
Too much caffeine today?

Just to put things into perspective - Derschowitz agreed to represent OJ, but has declined to represent Trump. That should tell you about what he thinks of the prospects of Trump getting out of Mueller's vice.
In other words, Trump fukked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT