ADVERTISEMENT

Just let him go man....you just patted him down and you have run his ID....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Go pick him up later. OMG

These people are idiots....he just a drunk with a taser for crying out loud. This is just getting ridiculous. Time to nip this in the bud. It's time to hold these people accountable. Shooting people IN THE BACK?

Reactions: cems52

These people are idiots....he just a drunk with a taser for crying out loud. This is just getting ridiculous. Time to nip this in the bud. It's time to hold these people accountable. Shooting people IN THE BACK?
STFU. You’d side with Adolf Hitler on an issue if it meant it was a contrary stance taken by law enforcement or Donald Trump.

Ok and they let him go and then he steals a car and plows into a family killing all four of them. The FIRST thing they’ll say is “well if the cop hadn’t let him go that family would still be alive”. Well this exact scenerio happened a few years back. How about instead Black people don’t fight the cops and resist arrest. How about blacks don’t commit the majority of crime while only 13% of the population. How about blacks stop blaming everyone else for their own problems. How about they get jobs, stay off drugs, stop killing each other at an epidemic rate, and take some personal responsibility.

Tha Atlanta shooting was different than The Floyd Murder.The guy resisted arrest was active fighting the cops,trying to taser them.What is a cop supposed to do,just let the guy get away?If cops are not allowed to use deadly force on fleeing suspect,then criminal know all,they have to do is get away and outrun cops to get away with any crime.
Too many Cops are clearly arrogant abusive bullies who think they have a license to beat and kill people,especially. blacks.One solution maybe to take their guns away,another is having body cameras recording every encounter with public(audio and video).

Tha Atlanta shooting was different than The Floyd Murder.The guy resisted arrest was active fighting the cops,trying to taser them.What is a cop supposed to do,just let the guy get away?If cops are not allowed to use deadly force on fleeing suspect,then criminal know all,they have to do is get away and outrun cops to get away with any crime.
Too many Cops are clearly arrogant abusive bullies who think they have a license to beat and kill people,especially. blacks.One solution maybe to take their guns away,another is having body cameras recording every encounter with public(audio and video).

Good luck trying to reason with low IQ people.

It was completely different. The Floyd murder was a horrible act committed by an a-hole cop who shouldn’t have been an officer. The second was an absolutely justified use of deadly force and not only will he be cleared he will get his job back. In evaluating whether a cops actions were justified or not the use of precedent is the largest factor. And In this case a subject violently resisted arrest AND pointed a weapon at the cop. Precedent for this type of situation has long been established and the cop will be good. And he should be every cop on the nation should have done exactly what this officer did. A guy violently resists a lawful arrest AND points a weapon at you, you shoot him all day. Good for that cop.

Reactions: mnrichards
Ok and they let him go and then he steals a car and plows into a family killing all four of them. The FIRST thing they’ll say is “well if the cop hadn’t let him go that family would still be alive”. Well this exact scenerio happened a few years back. How about instead Black people don’t fight the cops and resist arrest. How about blacks don’t commit the majority of crime while only 13% of the population. How about blacks stop blaming everyone else for their own problems. How about they get jobs, stay off drugs, stop killing each other at an epidemic rate, and take some personal responsibility.
Hate to say it but you are right. However I do believe they could have followed him. He was drunk, they were not. Tough spot to be in. Police find themselves in these tough spots all the time it's a difficult job.

Well being that you have absolutely nobody who cares if you come home everyday i see your point. But to the police with families and children losing a stun gun with possibility your stunned and gun taken and your then shot is real. Everything in life you do has a risk assessment you make with the decisions. That is how smart people think which I know your not aware of this.

Reactions: BreakingCane
He needed to comply
Go to the drunk tank and get out in the morning
Once he resisted arrest , and assaulted the cops , the things came off the tracks.
Taking a weapon from the cops is a major crime .
You can’t just let the guy go

Reactions: mnrichards
This is pretty stupid. Sorry but that's the truth. So, everyone that isn't apprehended is going to steal a car and run over your family? WTF sense does this make? In my opinion they shouldn't even have arrested him but if you arrest him at least he can sober up somewhere. Where I am from they call your family to come get you and tow your car. These cops here are a waste of tax payer resources. Do you know how much money it cost to process someone who has been arrested and stay in jail? Someone that fell asleep at the wheel at a drivethru? You take his keys and tow his car and have someone come get him.

Systemic racism is the problem because of people like you. He was just a guy drunk at the wheel and you are trying to get out here and act like this guy is Al Copone because his race commits crime. STFU with this stupid stat. Maybe he ran because blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by the police than white people in this country.

This is pretty stupid. Sorry but that's the truth. So, everyone that isn't apprehended is going to steal a car and run over your family? WTF sense does this make? In my opinion they shouldn't even have arrested him but if you arrest him at least he can sober up somewhere. Where I am from they call your family to come get you and tow your car. These cops here are a waste of tax payer resources. Do you know how much money it cost to process someone who has been arrested and stay in jail? Someone that fell asleep at the wheel at a drivethru? You take his keys and tow his car and have someone come get him.

Systemic racism is the problem because of people like you. He was just a guy drunk at the wheel and you are trying to get out here and act like this guy is Al Copone because his race commits crime. STFU with this stupid stat. Maybe he ran because blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by the police than white people in this country.
Have you ever seen the numbers of people that drunk drivers kill every year? The POS was out driving drunk to the point of passing out and put many innocent lives at risk in doing so. Where I am from your family also comes to get you out of jail but that is only if you don't resist arrest, fight with cops and take their weapon. I would have wanted to stay in jail for a bit to avoid the ass whipping that my dad would have given me for being such a dumbass. Once again, there are more whites killed by police than blacks so your pity party falls on deaf ears. Whites also are killed more per 10,000 arrests for a violent crime than their black counterparts are and we are also 10 times more likely to be a victim of a violent crime by a black person than a black person being a victim of a violent crime from a white person. Not sure why you are allowed to post so many lies and total BS on here with no repercussions.

They shouldn’t have arrested him????
Are you an idiot? He was passed out drunk in the drive through.
Just let that slide huh? You’re clueless.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
They shouldn’t have arrested him????
Are you an idiot? He was passed out drunk in the drive through.
Just let that slide huh? You’re clueless.
Yeah, probably does sound this way to someone such as yourself but I am speaking from experience. You don't have to arrest every drunk person.

“Not Apprehended?” He wasn’t simply drunk. He resisted and grabbed and took a weapon. Saying he was just drunk is moronic.

Make no mistake,this was a tragedy that should have never happened!Police should not have license to kill,but they do.
On the other hand,call me crazy but if a cop stops me for anything,I will never resist arrest,fight them,try to evade them take their taser away and shoot it at them.It would never cross my mind ,for fear of getting shot ,and I’m white.

Yeah, probably does sound this way to someone such as yourself but I am speaking from experience. You don't have to arrest every drunk person.
Compare the 10,000+ deaths from drunk driving every year to the 200+ blacks that are killed by police and then answer which one you should fear the most.

Well the fact that your dumbass thinks it’s stupid tells me I’m absolutely correct and your constant excuse making and apologist attitude toward blacks is actually the problem. You’re like most blacks in that you refuse to accept any blame for your own actions and instead tout a bs idea of racist cops. You’re pathetic and so are all the blacks out there that blame everything on everyone else BUT yourselves

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Well the fact that your dumbass thinks it’s stupid tells me I’m absolutely correct and your constant excuse making and apologist attitude toward blacks is actually the problem. You’re like most blacks in that you refuse to accept any blame for your own actions and instead tout a bs idea of racist cops. You’re pathetic and so are all the blacks out there that blame everything on everyone else BUT yourselves
Now, I specifically said in this thread I did NOT believe the cop was racist did I not? Yet, you want to come here and assume you know what I think when you do not. I will tell you what I think. Don't you tell ME what I think. This is the problem. I am my own man and not 3 fifths of one.

I can tell you in the northeast there is a pretty good chance this guy wouldn't have even been arrested where I am from. Depending on the COP but I have fallen asleep at the wheel. I have known many people to do that after a night of hard partying when you are young and stupid. It's not a death sentence man. WTF is wrong with you people? Oh, and when I did it they told me that I can't drive....and I will either need to call someone that can get me within 20-25 mins and if they can bring someone to drive my car they won't tow it. If I didn't have another person to drive they would tow it and it would cost $135.00 a day where it was going. That's normal where I am from. That's because the police aren't there to show you their balls. They are there to protect your community. Everything isn't an arrest....and everything doesn't warrant you pull out your metal dyk.

You are just protecting society. That's all you are doing. It's not because you want revenge because you couldn't make the basketball or football team so you hate all black people...or you are short and used to get your ass whipped so you hate all people bigger than you regardless of race. Quit justifying murder. It's nonsense. This dude had no warrants and they ran his id. He wasn't driving dirty. They could have met him at his house. You sound ridiculous.

You are just protecting society. That's all you are doing. It's not because you want revenge because you couldn't make the basketball or football team so you hate all black people...or you are short and used to get your ass whipped so you hate all people bigger than you regardless of race. Quit justifying murder. It's nonsense. This dude had no warrants and the ran his id. He wasn't driving dirty. They could have met him at his house. You sound ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
When you passed out and were drunk would you have taken a swing at a cop and steal their taser? The cop tried to let him go and he fell asleep again.

Now, I specifically said in this thread I did NOT believe the cop was racist did I not? Yet, you want to come here and assume you know what I think when you do not. I will tell you what I think. Don't you tell ME what I think. This is the problem. I am my own man and not 3 fifths of one.

I can tell you in the northeast there is a pretty good chance this guy wouldn't have even been arrested where I am from. Depending on the COP but I have fallen asleep at the wheel. I have known many people to do that after a night of hard partying when you are young and stupid. It's not a death sentence man. WTF is wrong with you people? Oh, and when I did it they told me that I can't drive....and I will either need to call someone that can get me within 20-25 mins and if they can bring someone to drive my car they won't tow it. If I didn't have another person to drive they would tow it and it would cost $135.00 a day where it was going. That's normal where I am from. That's because the police aren't there to show you their balls. They are there to protect your community. Everything isn't an arrest....and everything doesn't warrant you pull out your metal dyk.

You are just protecting society. That's all you are doing. It's not because you want revenge because you couldn't make the basketball or football team so you hate all black people...or you are short and used to get your ass whipped so you hate all people bigger than you regardless of race. Quit justifying murder. It's nonsense. This dude had no warrants and the ran his id. He wasn't driving dirty. They could have met him at his house. You sound ridiculous.
If the police are there to protect our communities then they should absolutely arrest any POS that puts all of us in danger of being one of the 10,000+ victims of this very serious crime that you laugh off as just a fun night out. I grew up in Ft Laud and they would pull me over and send me on my way when I couldn't barely stand up on my own. People I tell this to will say I'm lucky I didn't kill myself and I reply instead that I'm lucky I didn't kill someone else while behaving like an out of control asshole.

Reactions: BreakingCane

You are just protecting society. That's all you are doing. It's not because you want revenge because you couldn't make the basketball or football team so you hate all black people...or you are short and used to get your ass whipped so you hate all people bigger than you regardless of race. Quit justifying murder. It's nonsense. This dude had no warrants and they ran his id. He wasn't driving dirty. They could have met him at his house. You sound ridiculous.
You are very triggered and your racism is showing! Facts truly are your kryptonite! He wasn’t just “asleep in his parked car,” he was passed out from drinking while in the “drive thru lane!!!“ Not sure how you can draw any similarities to you in the north East, which likely never happened. You also stupidly left off the fact he resisted arrest and stole a weapon. I lived around Baltimore, and anyone who is drunk and passed out in a drive thru lane gets a sobriety test and hauled off to the clink if they fail.

You are just protecting society. That's all you are doing. It's not because you want revenge because you couldn't make the basketball or football team so you hate all black people...or you are short and used to get your ass whipped so you hate all people bigger than you regardless of race. Quit justifying murder. It's nonsense. This dude had no warrants and the ran his id. He wasn't driving dirty. They could have met him at his house. You sound ridiculous.
When you passed out and were drunk would you have taken a swing at a cop and steal their taser? The cop tried to let him go and he fell asleep again.[/QUOTE]
This is murdering society. The man is dead. Your wish to act like someone who had too much to drink is not part of our society speaks volumes.

Haha. “Couldn’t make the football team”. Yeah I guess playing through my junior year in college and being a Crossfit Regionals Masters athlete the last 3 years qualifies me for your bs huh? I guarantee I’m twice the athlete you are or have ever been and I’m white so I’m sure that’s even more embarrassing for you. The point is is your making excuses for some dumbass who decides to get drunk, then drive, causing a danger to everyone on the streets, then resist arrest AND point a weapon at a Cop. And after all that you blame the cop and all because the guy was black. I guarantee if he had been white you and all the other racist blacks wouldn’t have said a word. People like YOU are absolutely the problem and are the reason “your people” are at the bottom of the socio economic spectrum. Grow up, take some responsibility, stop blaming everyone else and at least attempt to be productive members of society

When you passed out and were drunk would you have taken a swing at a cop and steal their taser? The cop tried to let him go and he fell asleep again.
This is murdering society. The man is dead. Your wish to act like someone who had too much to drink is not part of our society speaks volumes.[/QUOTE]
This is murdering society. The man is dead. Your wish to act like someone who had too much to drink is not part of our society speaks volumes.[/QUOTE]

Oh my god you’re a complete idiot. You couldn’t even answer the question. It’s NOT that the guy was drunk. It’s about what he did AFTER. Unreal the level of excuse making I mean do you not expect even a shred of personal responsibility.

This is murdering society. The man is dead. Your wish to act like someone who had too much to drink is not part of our society speaks volumes.
Being black doesn’t give someone a pass on getting a DUI. You ignoring he broke the law, resisted arrest and stole a police weapon and tried to use it against a cop validates your low IQ. Try that irrational nonsense in your low IQ friends.

Haha. “Couldn’t make the football team”. Yeah I guess playing through my junior year in college and being a Crossfit Regionals Masters athlete the last 3 years qualifies me for your bs huh? I guarantee I’m twice the athlete you are or have ever been and I’m white so I’m sure that’s even more embarrassing for you. The point is is your making excuses for some dumbass who decides to get drunk, then drive, causing a danger to everyone on the streets, then resist arrest AND point a weapon at a Cop. And after all that you blame the cop and all because the guy was black. I guarantee if he had been white you and all the other racist blacks wouldn’t have said a word. People like YOU are absolutely the problem and are the reason “your people” are at the bottom of the socio economic spectrum. Grow up, take some responsibility, stop blaming everyone else and at least attempt to be productive members of society
You own his ass now after he tried to personally attack you. So triggered!

Well I had a family member kill a child from drinking and driving so maybe my opinion differs from yours. But you are right i am sure.

Oh my god you’re a complete idiot. You couldn’t even answer the question. It’s NOT that the guy was drunk. It’s about what he did AFTER. Unreal the level of excuse making I mean do you not expect even a shred of personal responsibility.[/QUOTE]
So what he took a taser!!! Issue an arrest warrant. That's the damn job!!! A taser is not a lethal weapon. Every cop is tasered as part of their training. It's not a reason to kill a person.

Well I had a family member kill a child from drinking and driving so maybe my opinion differs from yours. But you are right i am sure.
These unfortunate things are going to happen as long as Liquor is legal and driving is legal. That's not going to be stopped. That's horrible but it is not going to be avoided by arresting everyone. You arrest the ones with a record of DUIs or the people with warrants. Listen, do you know how many people drink and drive? Everyone that drinks alcohol has gotten behind a wheel of vehicle and if they say they have not they are lying.

This dude is dumb. Tasers kill more people each year in the US than cops kill unarmed black men. Him having a taser validates it as a deadly weapon.

He pointed the taser at a cop. That means you die. CD. IF IT TAKES 1,000,000 BLACK LIVES FOR THIS TO BE UNDERSTOOD, THEN THAT'S WHAT IT WILL HAVE TO TAKE, UNFORTUNATELY. WHEN A COP STOPS YOU, YOU COMPLY. YOU DON'T ARGUE. YOU DON'T RESIST. YOU COMPLY. IF THE DUDE COMPLIED AND DIDN'T RESIST...HE'S AT HOME TODAY PLAYING WITH HIS KIDS OR WATCHING TV.

These unfortunate things are going to happen as long as Liquor is legal and driving is legal. That's not going to be stopped. That's horrible but it is not going to be avoided by arresting everyone. You arrest the ones with a record of DUIs or the people with warrants. Listen, do you know how many people drink and drive? Everyone that drinks alcohol has gotten behind a wheel of vehicle and if they say they have not they are lying.
Yep, and it’s unfortunate that people will continue to die who resist arrest and steal weapons from LEO. That’s not going to be stopped for those situations. Mostly low IQ people or those on illegal drugs.

Is personal responsibility ever in play anymore?
A) if he chooses not to drink and drive drunk which leads to falling asleep in a Wendy's drive thru for God's sake, he never gets killed
B) if he chooses not to resist arrest, he never gets killed
C) if he chooses not to grab the officers taser, he never gets killed
D) if he chooses not to flee and then turn and point the taser at the officer, he never gets killed

I agree that the officer could have shown restraint and NOT fired his weapon, but who among us could positively say that in that particular millisecond moment, with a weapon pointed you, that any one of us would NOT have made that move? Why must we jump to the conclusion that racism was the motive?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT