ADVERTISEMENT

Just occurred to me, we could have easily been sitting where fsu is

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Obviously this is an irrelevant topic to where we want to be.

Did Richt save us from being where fsu is now? I mean as bad as manny is, I hate to say it but his energy/recruiting/ transfer portal at the time… things were bad. I truly believe that had richt stuck around for another year, that 19 would have been a four win season and things would have just gotten worse from there. To add to this, say richt get’s fired after 19, he still has a contract pay out till like 22 and he was paid more than anyone at miami ever. This guy won 15 games in a row and beat multiple top 25 teams a coastal etc and got the fsu losing streak off our back. Really starting to love this guy.

Here we are. We were picked to win 8-10 games and are about to fire our hc for what’s about to be a 5-7 win short coming, that cost little, over half way through his cotract.

things should clearly be way better right now and it pisses me off that it’s not but things could be worse and very easily could have been.

norvel is probably a good coach but things are so bad there it doesn’t even matter.

we might find a half decent coach that can bring us back to respectability sooner than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 289fia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News