ADVERTISEMENT

Biden was just speaking live again in Poland (debatable if he was alive) didn't think it could be worse than Harris

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
MY MY MY it is so bad, so dangerous, so mind blowing, so old and so senile.

At a long Board table flanked by his WOKE Sec of Defense and others sitting across from Poland President and his team and to hear this President speak sends shivers down my spine.

He is not WELL no way no how. It is PLAIN TO SEE!

First the idiot Harris goes there and makes a fool of herself and our Country. Now Biden today starts talking and mid sentence veers into the right to vote in America. Then goes back into that Putin thought he would divide NATO and our commitments and unity.
When with our troops he mis-speaks and tells them when they are in Ukraine staring down tanks, he threatens that if Putin uses chemical weapons we will respond "in kind."

WTF is he doing? He needs to be brought home he is DANGEROUS he is making things worse. He is acting just like any old person with Alzheimers with threats and hostility. No TALK of peace. !

I never thought I would see the day that we see with this President. NEVER!

The stability of Europe matters?? Trump WARNED Europe that NATO didn't matter if they did business with Russia on important matters like energy. He warned them that America would not be the police that they needed to build up their military. Now look where they are dependant on Russia to heat their homes and staring war in the face.

Biden is beyond Alzheimers , and his donkey faced , laughing Hyena is worse . Thank You Media Moguls

Reactions: HJCane
America being #1, prosperity for all, strong economy, forget about it. I'm honestly starting to think they simply want to blow up our Country.

Reactions: MR231
Robert Gates Obama Sec of Defense " Biden has been on the wrong side of every issue since Ive known him". BTW he was the only person against taking out Bin Laden. Congrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT