ADVERTISEMENT

Keep Manny

TDU

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
I assume TVD knows as much about today's football than 99% of the posters on this site. TVD says Manny has done a very good job. Would TVD have a reason to lie? I cant think of one. His future in the NFL is in no way comnnected to Manny or the U---which, happily, he said he will return to.

So even me, who is not as smart as anyone on this board, can relate to being a first year head coach under the pressure at schools like Miami. (Me because I was promoted toe early to VP at CBS, Inc. in NewYork and i took me a couple of years to make more correct decisions and earn the pay I was getting. Damn lucky I didn't get fired and eventually became a division prsident. My point is people get better in their jobs---any job---if they work hard, think constantly about the task, learn from others and their mistakes. I believe Manny has done that here and deserves another year.

I like the names Mario and Lane but no one knows for sure whether they will be the answer, that they will take us to the conference championship or when. One thing seems certain: there is little reason to believe we soon will be in the national four team playoff. Neither will Mario or Lance's teams this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News