ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Supreme Court Justices PROVE just how dumb and political they are

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Justice Sotomayer during oral arguments yesterday ;

'Omicron is as deadly as delta and causes as much serious disease in the unvaccinated as delta did,' she said. 'The numbers—look at the hospitalization rates going up. We have more infected people today than we did a year ago in January. We have hospitals that are almost at full capacity with people severely ill on ventilators. We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators.'

If by 'serious condition' the justice means hospitalized, those numbers are inaccurate.

The current seven-day average of Covid patients under 18 who are hospitalized is 797.
So she's ONLY OFF BY 99,200 kids!

Justice Breyer yesterday;
When Breyer waded into the fray, he suggested the OSHA rule was needed because “hospitals are full almost to the point of maximum” and that “750 million new cases” had been reported in the US yesterday — despite the fact that the population of America is around 330 million. Hospitals are not FULL>

Justice Kagan;
During arguments in that case, Kagan said that workers “have to get vaccinated so that you’re not transmitting the disease that can kill elderly Medicare patients, that can kill sick Medicaid patients. I mean, that seems like a pretty basic infection prevention measure.”

Maybe Kagan's staff could have Googled that VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE GETTING AND SPREADING COVID. ?

I can not believe that these are Supreme Court Judges. They aren't stupid so it has to be purposely political BS> But I'll tell you this, if they allow these mandates there will be a mass exodus from many jobs and Biden will get crushed by it.

'Omicron is as deadly as delta and causes as much serious disease in the unvaccinated as delta did,' she said. 'The numbers—look at the hospitalization rates going up. We have more infected people today than we did a year ago in January. We have hospitals that are almost at full capacity with people severely ill on ventilators. We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators.'

If by 'serious condition' the justice means hospitalized, those numbers are inaccurate.

The current seven-day average of Covid patients under 18 who are hospitalized is 797.

When Breyer waded into the fray, he suggested the OSHA rule was needed because “hospitals are full almost to the point of maximum” and that “750 million new cases” had been reported in the US yesterday — despite the fact that the population of America is around 330 million. Hospitals are not FULL>

Justice Kagan;
During arguments in that case, Kagan said that workers “have to get vaccinated so that you’re not transmitting the disease that can kill elderly Medicare patients, that can kill sick Medicaid patients. I mean, that seems like a pretty basic infection prevention measure.”

Maybe Kagan's staff could have Googled that VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE GETTING AND SPREADING COVID. ?

I can not believe that these are Supreme Court Judges. They aren't stupid so it has to be purposely political BS> But I'll tell you this, if they allow these mandates there will be a mass exodus from many jobs and Biden will get crushed by it.
Agreed, not the brightest bunch. Definitely disappointed in their analysis. Came away surprised at their commentary.

Justice Kagan;

It's jaw dropping to read these absurd and grossly inaccurate comments by Supreme Court Justices.
Just goes to show how one can be incredibly book smart yet have zero practical common sense.

One State defendant or Justice actually said if this mandate stands then OSHA would be able to go into your workplace and order workers to take other medicines, workout, do yoga, lose weight all in the name of safety.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT