ADVERTISEMENT

Let's pay honor to the remaining brave men of D-Day

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
We should because for the 2nd year in a row prez Poopie Pants did not recognize the day, the men or their bravery to protect our freedoms.
They're deathly afraid of anything that would make Americans proud of their country. One of the single most important days for freedom in the history of the world.

American Cemetary in Normandy France

1*cVjpBJiV4wSCh2BRmi1lRQ.jpeg

My dad was in North Africa and then in Sicily - wounded there -18 months on his back In a hospital - silver star, bronze star and Purple Heart . Would never talk about it much .My mom learned more from his Colonel who had retired in Naples area . He died in 1970 at 54 eventually from his wounds , was 100% disabled and yet worked almost 70 hours every week of his life - I still have his uniform , mine and my sons also in a foot locker

I was gonna “like” your post 17. Dday vets honored. But you debased your point point with your crude poopy pants derision. Not effective.
When a president shows no respect for the brave men of D Day, he deserves no respect in return. "Poopy Pants" is actually rather kind considering how this president and his administration goes out of its way to insult and demean at least half of America on a daily basis.

Cortez, you can save your "likes" for cems's daily TDS rants.

When a president shows no respect for the brave men of D Day, he deserves no respect in return. "Poopy Pants" is actually rather kind considering how this president and his administration goes out of its way to insult and demean at least half of America on a daily basis.

Why haven't you ever spoken of Trumps demeaning of vets? Here's a sample- insulted McCain for getting captured, said that only weak veterans get PTSD, attacked Gold Star families, canceled a trip to Aisne-Marne American cemetery saying why should to that cemetery? It's filled with losers, when visiting Arlington National Cemetery turned to others and said, "I don't get it. What was in it for them? and referred to Vietnam vets as losers!

Reactions: cortez55403
Why haven't you ever spoken of Trumps demeaning of vets? Here's a sample- insulted McCain for getting captured, said that only weak veterans get PTSD, attacked Gold Star families, canceled a trip to Aisne-Marne American cemetery saying why should to that cemetery? It's filled with losers, when visiting Arlington National Cemetery turned to others and said, "I don't get it. What was in it for them? and referred to Vietnam vets as losers!
You focus so much on the splinter in Trump's eye yet fail to see the log in Joey's. Are you still ok with Joey getting 13 of our military people killed in Afghanistan just so he could do a photo shoot on 9/11? Trump is no longer in office, how about we focus on the disaster that took his place?

Mike,
I have spoken against it. I had said that Trump needed to check his ego and his mouth. In all the cases you spoke of, there was an underlying fued between Trump and a specific individual. Such as John McCain (a war hero and a horrible/corrupt Senator) who said many very nasty things about Trump. Trump fired back in a shot gun fashion. Liberal media characterized Trumps statements as against all veterans. But again, Trump ran his mouth and he should own his bad statements.

But Trump always spoke broadly of his support for the military and veterans. Trump spoke publicly of D Day. As did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower and Truman. The Pathetic Poopy Pants is the ONLY US President not to commemurate D Day.

So Mike, as a heroic veteran do you support Poopy Pants snubbing of these true American War heroes and their service? Please go to Arlington, look at the rows of graves of men from D Day and the cemetary in France. Then tell me what you think of your nasty angry finger pointing old white man president.

Last edited:
TDS has poisoned your mind worse than agent orange. Move on.

If we make it to 2024, DeSantis will have the right vibe.

17, You had a chance to push a patriotic moment in memory of DDay vets, This would have been appropriate and a very positive way to unite posters on this Canes site.

Instead, you chose to pursue a bitterly partisan, crude and small minded attack on Biden. This does nothing for patriotism and demonstrates zero effort to unite Cane fans. You got to publicly parade your prejudices. Great. But, you delivered no honor to our vets or respect for other posters.

I thought you’d be a bit more classy than that.

Yup...my pop still kickin at 97 doing well,tough as a nickle steak, WWII vet, Bronze star award, Navy corpsman, attached to the 3rd Marine Raiders ,Bougainville Island ,Papua New Guinea.
220px-Marine-raiders.jpg
Solomon Islands Pacific
I saved your pic as inspiration. Ty.

17, You had a chance to push a patriotic moment in memory of DDay vets, This would have been appropriate and a very positive way to unite posters on this Canes site.

Instead, you chose to pursue a bitterly partisan, crude and small minded attack on Biden. This does nothing for patriotism and demonstrates zero effort to unite Cane fans. You got to publicly parade your prejudices. Great. But, you delivered no honor to our vets or respect for other posters.

I thought you’d be a bit more classy than that.
Cortez,
Let me get this straight? You get your panties in a wad over a demeaning message board reference towards the elected president but see no problem with that president showing a complete of support for the brave men of D Day. IMO, your priorities are amiss? Now that is the definition of BLINDLY partitisan.

Cortez,
Let me get this straight? You get your panties in a wad over a demeaning message board reference towards the elected president but see no problem with that president showing a complete of support for the brave men of D Day. IMO, your priorities are amiss? Now that is the definition of BLINDLY partitisan.
Yes, let’s get this straight. I googled “Biden’s remarks on DDay” to find that the reports and attacks on him for DDay came straight from the mouth of (wait for it);

Fox
NY Post
Breitbart
Washington Examiner.

Great to know that your sources of info and opinion are so non partisan.

Yes, let’s get this straight. I googled “Biden’s remarks on DDay” to find that the reports and attacks on him for DDay came straight from the mouth of (wait for it);

Fox
NY Post
Breitbart
Washington Examiner.

Cortez, Bien is a moron and he failed to acknowledge the sacrifices made at Normandy. That's unforgiveable for a sitting president

Fox
NY Post
Breitbart
Washington Examiner.

So your panties are in a wad not because Biden disrespected heroic war heroes, but rather because some media outlets actually reported the TRUTH.
That is like Manny blaming ESPN for the loss to FIU because they reported the score.

Question, if a tree falls in the forest and MSNBC does not report it, did the tree actually fall?
Face it, Poopie Pants cares more about getting more MS13 in the country than he cares about US War Veterans. Your president!

Reactions: grbcane
Mike,
I have spoken against it. I had said that Trump needed to check his ego and his mouth. In all the cases you spoke of, there was an underlying fued between Trump and a specific individual. Such as John McCain (a war hero and a horrible/corrupt Senator) who said many very nasty things about Trump. Trump fired back in a shot gun fashion. Liberal media characterized Trumps statements as against all veterans. But again, Trump ran his mouth and he should own his bad statements.

But Trump always spoke broadly of his support for the military and veterans. Trump spoke publicly of D Day. As did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower and Truman. The Pathetic Poopy Pants is the ONLY US President not to commemurate D Day.

So Mike, as a heroic veteran do you support Poopy Pants snubbing of these true American War heroes and their service? Please go to Arlington, look at the rows of graves of men from D Day and the cemetary in France. Then tell me what you think of your nasty angry finger pointing old white man president.
There is no excuse for someone with four deferments to demean vets.. Total hypocrisy!

There is no excuse for someone with four deferments to demean vets.. Total hypocrisy!
I agree, for a president that never served in the military and had five student draft deferements to disrespect D Day veterans is pathetic. Should be impeachable.

I agree, for a president that never served in the military and had five student draft deferements to disrespect D Day veterans is pathetic. Should be impeachable.

@miamimike your response.

A huge shout out to all that served in WW2. The greatest generation.
The Texas Battalion
The 100th Battalion, later attached to the 442 RCT. Both Units were Japanese Americans
The Tuskegee Airmen
The Black American women who served and whose main responsiblity was mail delivery to the troops.
The 92nd regiment made up of Black American soldiers
those who had active duty on D-Day
Im sure there are others I left out. My sincerest apology

Reactions: central17
A huge shout out to all that served in WW2. The greatest generation.
The Texas Battalion
The 100th Battalion, later attached to the 442 RCT. Both Units were Japanese Americans
The Tuskegee Airmen
The Black American women who served and whose main responsiblity was mail delivery to the troops.
The 92nd regiment made up of Black American soldiers
those who had active duty on D-Day
Im sure there are others I left out. My sincerest apology
No need to apologize but let's also not forget about all the Rosie the Riveters of all races that manned the factories while the war was going on.

We should because for the 2nd year in a row prez Poopie Pants did not recognize the day, the men or their bravery to protect our freedoms.
So its not enough Biden participated in placing a wreath at Arlington commemorating Memorial day, in honor of all Americans who gave their lives for our country????? Every POTUS has done it each year. Im sure all Americans who died during the invasion of Normandy are included on Memorial Day.
BTW you assume Biden soiled himself ? When folks get on in years they experience aches and pains at the most inopportune moment. Thats what happens when people get old. Its no fun getting old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT