ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals: Any Bona Fide Proof Yet Of Russian Collusion...???

How about that ultra far left liberal @e_cushing?

I wonder if Creepy Chris aka @cdwright40 or @cems52 will dare show up in this thread. Especially interested in @canesrule21'ships ' input.

P.S. How about the Hawaiian queen? He must be in hell after he heard Lieberman is the favorite to become new F.B.I. director, you know how much of an anti semite he is
japan-fashion-unique-bike-man.jpg
Thug,without question you are extreme right wing. You distort the issue when I said Israel isn't our ally. They don't need a helping hand with fighting extremists groups. As I said they control the diamond market, the media, the entertainment industry. They control the world bank, Goldman Sachs, The federal reserve. When it comes to military prowess they have their fair share of biohazard weapons, chemical weapons & nuclear weapons. Big question is why is Israel exempt from inspections by the UN? It doesn't take an educated guess. We send Israel Billions of dollars each yr to supposedly fight terrorism but Israel uses our money as hush $$$$. They bribe UN officials & they keep building their arsenal all the while UN officials look the other way.

How about that ultra far left liberal @e_cushing?

I wonder if Creepy Chris aka @cdwright40 or @cems52 will dare show up in this thread. Especially interested in @canesrule21'ships ' input.

P.S. How about the Hawaiian queen? He must be in hell after he heard Lieberman is the favorite to become new F.B.I. director, you know how much of an anti semite he is
japan-fashion-unique-bike-man.jpg
As for Lieberman the front runner, Senator Lindsey Graham said it best. "We need a FBI director that should not belong to a political party." We need someone whos a straight shooter."

Thug,without question you are extreme right wing. You distort the issue when I said Israel isn't our ally. They don't need a helping hand with fighting extremists groups. As I said they control the diamond market, the media, the entertainment industry. They control the world bank, Goldman Sachs, The federal reserve. When it comes to military prowess they have their fair share of biohazard weapons, chemical weapons & nuclear weapons. Big question is why is Israel exempt from inspections by the UN? It doesn't take an educated guess. We send Israel Billions of dollars each yr to supposedly fight terrorism but Israel uses our money as hush $$$$. They bribe UN officials & they keep building their arsenal all the while UN officials look the other way.
You are confusing Israel with Jews. There is the problem.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT