ADVERTISEMENT

Life In Miami for Successful African Americans?

Sargent was cleared for detaining him after IA investigation. Dr. was by curb Loading his van in a neighborhood that police had received 8 complaints of illegal dumping. When asked Dr. said he didn’t have ID then just kept doing what he was doing. His wife came out showed his ID incident over. Cop stated that DR. acted agitated. Sounds like a case of not giving any respect and getting upset when you don’t get it back. Cop does face discipline for not having mask.

Sargent was cleared for detaining him after IA investigation. Dr. was by curb Loading his van in a neighborhood that police had received 8 complaints of illegal dumping. When asked Dr. said he didn’t have ID then just kept doing what he was doing. His wife came out showed his ID incident over. Cop stated that DR. acted agitated. Sounds like a case of not giving any respect and getting upset when you don’t get it back. Cop does face discipline for not having mask.
Lmao damn masks

Reactions: mahb
Dr Henderson....is a long line of examples of people who are just looking to do a job in society.... offer his time and expertise to the less fortunate then treated as less than. It ends now. Some of you are getting ready to see who the real bitch is now. This officer was out of pocket and his inferiority complex has landed him on social media.

No mask? Are you serious? In people's face. This doctor needs to sue his punk ass.

Reactions: kbreeze
It works both ways man. Officer should have worn a mask if his job requires it but the good doctor could have made this so easy and not act like a belligerent jerk to the cop who is trying to do his job.
Ummmm..... that's not the cops job man. This is why we are protesting. People that believe nonsense like this. Did you know he is not even obligated by law to show any ID? You don't arrest people for knowing their rights. Also... Not against the law to have an attitude (even if he did). Frankly I would too if I were treated like this in front of my own home. It's not against the law to be at your own home with your truck. That's stupid shit you are defending. ...and it is going to stop.

Reactions: kbreeze
The cop was patrolling a neighborhood whose residents specifically asked the cops to stop the illegal dumping of trash. He saw what very easily looks like illegal dumping. He asked for ID. if the guy lives there and provides it the cop drives away with no questions asked. It's to easy.
He wasn't dumping anything. So please explain how someone who wasn't dumping anything looks like illegal dumping? So no...it doesn't easily look this way at all.

It doesn't matter why he was there. So what? The guy was home. Cops have no right to not use a mask in his personal space and arrest him before his wife can get there with ID.

You are trying to defend bullshit. All the cop had to do is say do mind if we can go and grab your ID and I will be on my way once confirmed....or let's wait for your wife to come down with it. Handcuffs? That's stupid.

This guy should not be a police officer. He doesn't know how to handle the situation.

Lol. Not everything is racist. The cop was doing his job. I'm defending a cop whose job it is to curb illegal dumping in the neighborhood he is patrolling. Something the residents of this neighborhood asked him to do. He saw what any reasonable person could "possibly" be illegal dumping so he investigated. The person didnt comply or even cooperate...what's he supposed to do? Just drive away and say oh well...
He did comply. He got him an ID. WTF are you talking about and he wasn't dumping anything. So the illegal dumping lame ass excuse is BS.

Ummmm..... that's not the cops job man. This is why we are protesting. People that believe nonsense like this. Did you know he is not even obligated by law to show any ID? You don't arrest people for knowing their rights. Also... Not against the law to have an attitude (even if he did). Frankly I would too if I were treated like this in front of my own home. It's not against the law to be at your own home with your truck. That's stupid shit you are defending. ...and it is going to stop.

Hey Perry Mason,
ID laws only get more complicated. In Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial District Court of Nevada, the Supreme Court upheld state laws requiring citizens to reveal their identity when officers have reasonable suspicion to believe criminal activity may be taking place. Commonly known as “stop-and-identify” statutes, these laws permit police to arrest criminal suspects who refuse to identify themselves.

CD to call you a Hater is being nice bro. What do you call a guy that twists and leaves out things that happened making a one-sided statement? and if the statement is HATEFUL and Inflammatory ? What do you call the guy that Does that On Purpose ?

Hey Perry Mason,
ID laws only get more complicated. In Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial District Court of Nevada, the Supreme Court upheld state laws requiring citizens to reveal their identity when officers have reasonable suspicion to believe criminal activity may be taking place. Commonly known as “stop-and-identify” statutes, these laws permit police to arrest criminal suspects who refuse to identify themselves.
I never get tired of u making look CD like the jack Ass that he is.... he is truly the most insufferable b$tch on this board by a country mile

I got stopped by cop last week for literally exact thing in this video ... was unloading garbage from my shop into my warehouses dumpster ( only tenants can dump there)..cop ( black dude) asked for my ID , and I obliged ... i3as polite and explained where my warehouse was .. he apologized for the misunderstanding and I thanked him for his service .... wasn’t a race thing, it was a cop doing his job , and it was me respecting his job .... stop making everything racial ...

Last edited:
Same here years ago. Just moved into a rental home and my ID didn't match the address. The cop asked me to show him a letter with my name on it That matched the address. I cooperated and complied the whole time and it was over.
Were you handcuffed before you provided it? Okay then.

I'm sure I would have been if I did not cooperate or comply and ignored the officer. You really do love to leave out key facts.
He did not refuse to cooperate. Look at this video again. He shouted bc to his his wife to bring the ID because he didn't have it on him. He was home. No need to handcuff him. Just like you weren't hand cuffed. He cooperated.

I never get tired of u making look CD like the jack Ass that he is.... he is truly the most insufferable b$tch on this board by a country mile

Screwed this up, I showed my age. Should have went Johnny Cochran

Dr Henderson....is a long line of examples of people who are just looking to do a job in society.... offer his time and expertise to the less fortunate then treated as less than. It ends now. Some of you are getting ready to see who the real bitch is now. This officer was out of pocket and his inferiority complex has landed him on social media.

No mask? Are you serious? In people's face. This doctor needs to sue his punk ass.
He's not going to sue. Cop doing his job. It's a lousy job. I thought in this situation it could have been handled better but it wasn't abusive. It's easy to look at it as white cop black man / doctor but truth is the neighbors had been complaining about dumping on that street.

He's not going to sue. Cop doing his job. It's a lousy job. I thought in this situation it could have been handled better but it wasn't abusive. It's easy to look at it as white cop black man / doctor but truth is the neighbors had been complaining about dumping on that street.
I didn't say he was going to sue. I said he should sue....and he lives there too man. He is a neighbor.

I didn't say he was going to sue. I said he should sue....and he lives there too man. He is a neighbor.
I know but you can't sue a cop for doing his job. Again it could have all been handled better but it wasn't what anyone would call abusive.

Seems like a great young man who was going to do terrific important work with the homeless.

Seems like a great young man who was going to do terrific important work with the homeless.
Yes ...I also think it irritated him the cop had no mask as a doctor. If the cop had a mask, he probably would have been a little bit more understanding.

Yes ...I also think it irritated him the cop had no mask as a doctor. If the cop had a mask, he probably would have been a little bit more understanding.

Good Observation because I bet when he gets down there with the homeless their all in compliance.

Reactions: kimzkr
Thats not how it went down but whatever man. I feel sorry for you. You go through life as a perpetual victim and believe everything is racists. Its weak.

Complete loser this poster... Always crying and playing the victim card...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT