ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney Gone! Stefanik In!

Of course your speechless, or almost; you had to be when you imagined diving for Ms Jenner's M_ _F. On a previous post you stated "Im not questioning your knowledge of women, which you have none. " I know what a guy has and a woman has but you're ready to take the "plunge."

Is there an underlying reason why Hawaii keeps coming back to this tranny sex theme of his?

Is there an underlying reason why Hawaii keeps coming back to this tranny sex theme of his?
A couple of weeks ago we participated in a thread on Transgendered Children. I am appalled how Florida state officials gamble with the lives of families with transgendered or kids that feel differently about the gender they are born with.

A couple of weeks ago we participated in a thread on Transgendered Children. I am appalled how Florida state officials gamble with the lives of families with transgendered or kids that feel differently about the gender they are born with.
Jenner, the expert on transgender sports, says no. Move on

Jenner, the expert on transgender sports, says no. Move on
we have moved on. On Monday, the Biden administration announced gay and transgender people will be protected from being discrimination in healthcare, effectively reversing a Trump era policy that went into effect last year. As I have said before and often, Those who are gay and lesbian should not have to have their feet held to the fire. They cant help they were born with an extra Y or X chromosome. To be disqualified from receiving health care is another hypocrisy coming from the right. They demand people be born and thus women cannot have the right to choose and make decisions on reproductive concerns. Yet these very same folks who have a position to be lawmakers desire small govt so no one can look over their shoulders and strongly believe Americans have a right to do what we want to without repercussions.
So a baby is born and in few years has a desire to be a member of the opposite sex, thru no fault of their own.
Yet they want to dictate how that person should live. Thats a crock of S_ _T

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT